46) Jungkook and RM (BTS) - Lips of an Angel (Smut)

Members: Jungkook and Rap Monster (Namjoon) of BTS (Bangtan Boys)

Description: After they break up, Namjoon and Jungkook find it rather hard to stay away from each other.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: The song"Lips Of An Angel" by Hinder

"Babe, come to bed," Jin called to his boyfriend, Namjoon, who was still watching television in the living room. "It's getting late."

"I know," Namjoon sighed. "I'll be there soon." Jin, too, sighed and headed to their bedroom quietly.

It wasn't like Namjoon to act this distant, especially with Jin. But there has been a noticeable change in the younger, however, Jin didn't know what caused this abrupt change. He would have asked him, but he knew that Namjoon would never tell him. He might make up some story about being stressed out because of work, but he would never tell the Jin the truth.

Because Namjoon knew that the truth would only hurt Jin.

The truth, the thing that had been pulling Namjoon away from Jin, was the phone call he had received only days before.

"I'm going to the store. Do you need anything?" Jin asked Namjoon as he gathered his stuff and headed toward the door.

"No, babe, I'm okay," Namjoon replied, glancing up from the papers on his desk.

"Okay, I'll be back soon," Jin said.

"Uh huh," Namjoon said, turning his attention back to his work.

Namjoon had only been working for a few minutes when his cell phone lit up with a call. He didn't recognize the number, but decided to pick it up anyway since it might be someone from work calling.

"Yeboseyo?" Namjoon said with slightly furrowed eyebrows.

"N-Namjoon?" an shakey voice spoke. As soon as the timid voice went through Namjoon's ear, he knew exactly who the owner was.

"Jungkook? Why are you calling me so late?" Namjoon inquired, setting his pencil down on the wooden table.

"I-I just..." Jungkook struggled to say. "I just needed someone to talk to and I didn't know who else to call."

"Have you been crying?" Namjoon said in a concerned tone.

"Y-Yeah," Jungkook sniffled.

"Is everything okay with Jimin?"

"No," Jungkook spoke, his voice sounding quieter.

Jungkook and Namjoon used to go out, back before Namjoon even knew Jin. They had dated for over three years, but were forced to break up when life decided it had different plans for Namjoon.

"What happened, Jungkook?" Namjoon asked, only to get silence in response. "Jungkook, you have to tell me what's wrong or else I'm never going to be able to help."

"C-Can I see you?" Jungkook said hesitantly.

"What?" Namjoon replied in confusion.

"I just...I'm all by myself right now," Jungkook said.

"I don't know, Jungkook," Namjoon sighed, rubbing his hand against forehead. "It's really dangerousn. Jin isn't here and I don't know when he'll be back."

"I know, I just...I just don't want to be alone right now," Jungkook said, sounding as if he was going to start crying again. "It's okay if you can't. I just thought I'd give it a shot. I'm sorry I bothered you."

"Wait," Namjoon said just as Jungkook was about to hang up. "You remember where I live, right?"

"Yeah," Jungkook mumbled.

"Get here soon, okay? Jin could be back at any time," Namjoon said in defeat.

"Okay," Jungkook said, almost in the form of a whisper. "Bye."

"Bye," Namjoon replied before hanging the phone up.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A knock on the door caused Namjoon to flinch a little before rising from his seat to go and answer it. When he did, he instantly saw Jungkook standing there, his hands crossed in front of him and his cheeks tear stained.

Namjoon just held the door open for the younger, telling him it was okay for him to come inside. Jungkook did just that and immediately went over to sit on one of the couches in the living room.

"I think he's cheating on me," Jungkook said, breaking the long silence that had settled between. Namjoon lifted his head up and just looked at Jungkook, who kept his head down.

"What makes you say that?" Namjoon questioned.

"He always comes home late nowadays," Jungkook started to say, playing with his fingers. "He hardly ever wants to have sex, which is weird for him. I don't know...it's just like I'm not enough for him anymore."

"Well, I'm sure he is just going through something right now, that's all," Namjoon said.

"That's what I always try to tell myself," Jungkook said, his eyes starting to fill with salty tears again. "But I know that's not true. It just makes me wonder if anyone will ever love me as much as you did."

"Hey, hey," Namjoon said, scooting closer to the younger and wrapping an arm around him. "Don't think like that. Any guy would be lucky to call you his, let alone love you." Jungkook only sniffled in response to the elder's words.

"Jin's really lucky to have you," Jungkook said, lifting his head and looking at Namjoon, a small smile on his lips. Namjoon chuckled embarrassingly a little and brought his eyes down to the ground temporarily.

The two males' eyes locked on each other, making both of their breaths hitch as a result. Those same breaths only shortened as their faces grew closer to one another, their eyes falling and landing on each other's parted lips.

Their lips touched each other ever so lightly, making a bolt of electricity shock both of their bodies. Namjoon moved his lips against the younger's again, completely aware of what he was about to do. But part of him didn't care because it had always missed this feeling. He tried to push back the feeling before, but there was no denying it now; he missed Jungkook.

From there, their lips continued to move in perfect harmony until they had to pull back for air. The two males looked at each other for a few passing seconds, allowing their eyes to communicate. Getting onto his feet, Namjoon took Jungkook's hand in his and led him to his bedroom.

Namjoon sat down on the bed and gently pulled Jungkook until he was sitting on his lap. He cupped the younger's face in his hands, wiping away his tears, before he molded their lips together once again.

Jungkook returned Namjoon's kiss, placing his hands on his neck so that he wouldn't lose his balence. The kiss only managed to get deeper as time went on and soon tongues were folding and twisting together.

After a shift of positions, Namjoon was now hovering over the younger male, still carrying out their very heated make out session. Moans were bouncing off moans and before they knew it both men were half naked, their shirts now lying on the floor.

The kiss was broken so that oxygen could reach their lungs, and Namjoon's fingers started fiddling with the locks on Jungkook's leather belt in the meantime. He slid his jeans down all the way upon doing that and then mirrored the action on himself, leaving them both in only their boxers.

Jungkook let out a hungry moan once he felt Namjoon's hard on rub against his upon their lips reuniting. He placed his hands on Namjoon's bare back, his short-cut finger nails digging into his flesh as the kiss grew more passionate.

"A-Ah..." Jungkook mewled as Namjoon started decorating his neck with kisses. "H-Hurry, Namjoon."

With that, Namjoon moved back from the younger's neck and  pulled down his own boxers before lifting Jungkook's hips up slightly so he could remove his as well. He reached to the drawer on his side table and pulled out a half used bottle of lubricant.

Gently squeezing the bottle, he squirted some onto a couple of his fingers before almost shutting the cap and setting down on the night stand. Jungkook instantly knew to spread his legs apart since the two males had been through this so many other times before.

Namjoon distracted the latter from the pain by pressing a kiss on his lips just as inserted a finger inside his puckering hole. Jungkook whimpered into Namjoon's mouth a little, not quite used to feeling a pain like that in a while. But the pain soon transformed into pleasure when Namjoon added a second finger and began scissoring him.

Needy moans and whimpers exited Jungkook's heated cavern and didn't stop until Namjoon retracted his fingers, felling as if the younger was now wide enough.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Namjoon asked, placing on of his hands on Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook just smiled faintly and nodded his head, not taking his eyes off of Namjoon's. Namjoon smiled a little too before leaning down to plant a kiss on the younger's swollen, pink lips.

He then lined up his erected member with Jungkook's entrance and slowly pushed it inside of him, not wanting to cause the latter any pain. Jungkook's teeth dug into his bottom lip and his fingers psuhed themselves deeper into Namjoon's flesh as he pulled out again.

Namjoon repeated the same action over and over, not speeding up until he felt Jungkook's body and muscles relax underneath him. He grunted as he picked up the pace, which only made Jungkook's moans get louder.

"A-Ah...right there," Jungkook spoke in between breaths and the sound of skin slapping against skin. "H-Hit that spot again."

Namjoon did exactly as he was told and continued to ram his other head into that same spot, making Jungkook become a moaning mess beneath him.

"I-I'm so c-close," Jungkook managed to mutter, more air coming out than words. Then, with a few more deep and fast thrusts, both males came simultaneously on and in each other.

They both started panting immediately after that, trying to slow down their racing hearts. Namjoon propped himself up on his elbows, still on top of the younger, and ran his fingers through Jungkook's dark hair.

"I love you, Jungkook," Namjoon confessed. "I never stopped loving you. I could never stop loving you." Jungkook could feel his eyes begin to fill with tears again because he knew that no one would ever love him as much Namjoon did. Ever.

"Me too," Jungkook said in the form of a whisper. "I love you, too, Namjoon."

Namjoon squeezed his eyes shut tightly, not sure if he regretted what he did. Yes, he loved Jin, but he was in love with Jungkook and there was no denying that. No matter how hard he tried to move on from him, he knew that his heart wouldn't let him.

Namjoon got up from the couch and checked to make sure that Jin was fast asleep in bed before going out into the hallway of his apartment complex. He pulled his phone out of his back pocket and sat down on the ground in front of his now shut door as he flipped through his contacts.

A ringing noise was all he could hear until someone answered the phone.

"N-Namjoon?" Jungkook said in shock.

"Jungkook," Namjoon replied with a smile, resting his head against the door. "It's really good to hear your voice."