40) Suga and Jimin (BTS) - Daddy, Please (Smut)

Members: Suga and Jimin of BTS (Bangtan Boys)

Description: After Jimin misbehaves, he has no choice but to beg for forgiveness.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My extremely perverted and twsited brain.

WARNING: This is my first time writing anything this kinky, so please excuse me if it sucks or if I mess anything up as far as the terms go. You may now proceed.

The lights in the room were dimmed just enough that anyone walking around inside would likely trip. But not being able to see was at the bottom of Jimin's list of worries right now. Especially considering the fact that his eyes were covered by a thin sheet of dark fabric.

He squirmed and groaned in pain on the bed, desperately yearning to be set free. His hands were tied behind his back and then any extra of the skin tearing rope was wrapped tightly around the white, metal poles of the head board.

Aside from not being able to see, Jimin couldn't really speak either, at least not clearly enough for anyone to understand him. The gag cloth was so deeply imbedded into his mouth that even his breathing was beginning to hitch in misery.

Jimin looked down upon the rest of his exposed body, including his naked member, which was tightly engulfed by the cock ring around it. It throbbed in pain, as if it had a heart of its own. It, too, wanted to be freed.

He was alone, with no one but himself to keep him company. There was no sign of his dominant anywhere and there hadn't been for at least an hour. Jimin had been sitting there alone, like a prisoner in a cell, for an hour. But the pain told him he had been there for decades upon decades.

A few minutes later, Jimin's ears woke up to the sound of the door creaking open. He stopped wiggling and instead started to shake in his own skin when he heard the door shut again and foot steps come near him.

"How are you?" The familiar voice of Suga said from the front of the bed. Jimin didn't answer the elder's question at first. Instead he just sat there, trying hard to be motionless. Plus, he couldn't really speak either. "Not gonna talk, huh?" Suga continued, bringing his feet over to one side of the bed before sitting on the edge of it. "Oh, that's right. You can't. But the real question is, do you know why you can't talk?"

Jimin's throat was on fire from all the struggling he had done in the passing amount of time he was in the bedroom, so he just nodded his head.

"You do?" Suga said, raising his eyebrows a little. Jimin only nodded again, his breathing and heart picking up pace. Suddenly, Jimin felt the bed bounce a little and within the next few seconds the gag cloth was untied and out his mouth.

He let out a chain of throaty coughs, covering his dry mouth with his newly made fist despite the fact he couldn't still was blind.

"Now that you can speak," Suga said, returning to his previous spot, "are you gonna tell me why you're all...locked up like this?"

"I-I was bad," Jimin stuttered nervously.

"Did you misbehave?"

"Yes."

"Yes, you what?"

"Yes, I misbehaved," Jimin corrected himself.

"Is that the correct way to answer me?" Suga said.

"Yes, I misbehaved, daddy," Jimin said, correcting himself for a third time.

"Good boy," Suga said. "Now, what did you do?"

"I-I..." Jimin said, finding it hard to admit just what it was that he did.

"You what?"

"I went out with Jungkook...when I should have been here...at home," Jimin finally spat out.

"We've been through this so many times before, Jimin," Suga said, running a single finger down the younger's chest. "You'd think you would have learned your lesson by now. You're mine, not his or anyone else's. Mine."

"Yes, daddy," Jimin said in agreement. "I'm yours."

"Then why did you commit such an unfaithful act, huh?"

"I...I don't know," Jimin replied honestly. "I'm sorry, daddy. I'm really sorry. It will never happen again, I promise."

"I'm sure you do," Suga said, moving himself so he was now completely sitting on the bed. "But, you see, promises aren't always enough."

"What do you want me to do?" Jimin asked, his eyes beginning fill with tears. "I'll do anything to make it up to you. Just tell me and I'll do it."

"Anything, huh?" Suga said. "Anything can be a dangerous word."

"Anything," Jimin repeated. Suga only smirked in response to Jimin's plea.

"Then if you'll do anything," he said. "Just be patient. That's all you have to do. Think you can do that for daddy?"

"Yes," Jimin answered. "I can do that for you, daddy."

"Good," Suga said. He stood up to his knees and slowly removed the blindfold that was covering Jimin's now leaking eyes. Jimin kept his eyes closed for a few seconds until he slowly started to open them. "There's my pretty boy," Suga said with a faint grin, rubbing the back of his hand gently against Jimin's cheek.

Jimin just sat as still as a rock, the only thing moving being his chest. Suga leaned in closer to the younger, his eyes now focused on his plump lips, and roughly molded the two pairs together.

Jimin only moaned softly in response to the kiss and returned it once the time was right. The kisses were just beginning to deepen when Suga pulled back, leaving Jimin hanging. He swiftly removed his shirt and threw it on the floor.

He came back down and teased the younger by lightly brushing his lips against Jimin's. Suga started leaving rough kisses on Jimin's neck and collarbone, leaving the latter moaning in response.

As Suga bit and sucked on Jimin's delicate flesh, Jimin went from feeling pain to pleasure and he wanted more. The kisses stopped and then Suga began running his fingers gently and slowly over Jimin's skin, making goose bumps appear on it.

"God, you're so beautiful," Suga said as he continued roaming his body.

"A-Ah...daddy," Jimin mewled.

"Yes, baby?" Suga said, commencing his kisses on Jimin's neck again.

"P-Please..."

"Please, what?"

"Please...pleasure me...please," Jimin moaned.

"Do you think you deserve to be pleasured?" Suga said, only earning a head shake from the latter. "Then why should I? If you don't deserve it, then why should I give you pleasure?"

"Because I only want you," Jimin replied. "I'm only yours, daddy."

"Yes, you are," Suga said in agreement. "You are only mine."

"Only yours," Jimin said, his breathing still shakey. Suga smirked again and reunited their lips in a passionate kiss. Suga used Jimin moaning as a chance to slip his tongue his mouth and swipe the wet muscle across every inch of his heated cavern.

As the kiss continued, Suga's hand gravitated toward Jimin's throbbing member, which was still confined in the cock ring. He ran his finger across the open areas, sending a shiver down the younger's spine.

"Do you want me to take this off?" Suga said huskily into Jimin's ear.

"Yes, please, daddy," Jimin said. Suga did just that, making Jimin let out a sigh of relief to have his manhood freed. As soon as it was off, Suga wrapped his hand around it and started pumping it slowly. "Ah..." Jimin groaned, throwing his head back.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Suga said, quickening his pace.

"Yes," Jimin mewled with a faint smile. "It feels good." With that, Suga proceeded with his movements, making Jimin become a moaning mess. He stopped once he felt the sensation of pre-cum leak into his hand.

Suga then took that opportunity to remove his own pants and boxers, forcing them to join his shirt on the floor. He planted exactly one deep kiss on Jimin's swollen lips, leaving a long strong of saliva behind as evidence.

Suga replaced his mouth with his fingers, silently telling Jimin to suck on them. The latter did just that, covering both of them until they were wet enough. Suga removed them once they were and shoved them in Jimin's puckering hole, one by one.

"Nngh..." Jimin winced once the sharp pain hit his nerves. Suga kept moving one finger in and out of the younger, then he made a scissoring motion after having adding a second finger. "Daddy...please...I need you inside of me," Jimin begged.

With a few final movements, Suga pulled out his fingers and lifted the latter's legs over his shoulders before he lined his own erected member with the newly widened hole. He pushed it in with one fast sweep, making Jimin arch his back in response.

"You've been a bad boy, haven't you?" Suga said, ramming into the younger with extraordinary force.

"Ah, y-yes," Jimin replied. "I've b-been bad."

"Do you think you should be punished?"

"Yes, punish me, daddy," Jimin said, making the elder smirk a little. Suga kept ramming into the younger, his thrusts getting deepper and faster with every passing second. "Ah, right there...that's the spot," Jimin said, arching his back, once Suga had found the location of his prostate.

Suga kept attacking the same spot over and over, making Jimin grunt and moan in pleasure. Minutes of thrusting passed before Jimin finally released on Suga, while Suga did the same inside of Jimin.

Suga pulled out, released Jimin's legs, and untied his hands before laying down beside him.

"Remember, you're mine," Suga said, looking directly into Jimin's eyes. Jimin was too busy trying to catch his breath to reply instantly. "You belong to me, Jimin. You understand that?"

"Yes, daddy," Jimin said tiredly. "I understand." Jimin's answer brought a faint smile to Suga's face before he pulled the younger's shaking body closer to his and pulled the covers over them both.