19) Daehyun and Youngjae ft. Zelo (B.A.P) - Love Triangle (Slight smut, cute)

Members: Daehyun, Youngjae, and Zelo of B.A.P

Description: Youngjae knows that Zelo loves him, but he unfortunately has been crushing on Daehyun.

Genre: Slight smut, cute

Inspiration: My brain.

Zelo POV

"Ugh, where is he?" I asked as I waited outside for my best friend Youngjae outside after school had ended. I pulled out my cell phone and looked at the time on it. I sighed in frustration and shoved my hands back in my pockets, along with my phone, so that the cold wind wouldn't bit them.

"Zelo!" I heard Youngjae's projected voice scream from the school doors. I turned my head and saw him wave a little before he started running.

"Yah! Where the hell have you been, jerk?" I asked, standing up and grabbing my bag in the process. "I waited for like fifteen minutes out here."

"Mianhae," he said breathlessly, bending over and putting his hands on his knees. "The student council meeting ran a little late."

"Apparently so," I said, throwing my bag over my shoulder. "Don't they know that we always hang out after school every Friday?" He laughed a little, finally starting to regain control of his breathing.

"No and even if they did, they wouldn't care," he said.

"How rude," I pouted.

"That's student council for you," he replied. "Come on, let's go get a milkshake. It's on me since I made you wait." I smiled in victory and then walked beside him as we walked to the restaurant.

What I'm about to say might sound weird or even disgusting, but at this point in my life, I don't really care. I loved Youngjae. No, I was in love with Youngjae, my best friend. Everything about him just made me feel...made me feel...happier. It was like my entire life was trapped under a rain cloud and when he came around, he brightened my sky.

I confessed my feelings to him a few months ago, and let's just say the whole getting it off your chest thing is overrated. He avoided me for an entire two weeks. That's right, I sat in a pool of rain for two weeks because he wouldn't talk to me. Not literally, but figuratively.

He ended up forgiving me obviously, but he hasn't talked about it since. He hasn't attempted to tell me how he feels about me loving him or anything. But I was honestly just glad he was my best friend again, so I could live with the silence, I guess.

Youngjae POV

"So then, she started lecturing me about how I should pay more attention in class and all this," Zelo continued explaining as we walked to the local restaurant in town. "But I just kept nodding my head and saying 'Ne, ne, ne.' Ugh, she really talks too much. I mean, I know she is a teacher and she kind of gets paid to talk, but still she just goes and on and on and on none stop."

"Kind of like you?" I asked with a grin occupying my lips. He looked at me with a completely lost expression.

"Huh?" he said, innocence filling his eyes. I laughed and messed up his hair with my hand. "Yah. Don't do that. I just dyed it yesterday," he complained as he put the strands back into place and making me laugh again.

"Oh Zelo," I said. We were silent for the rest of the walk and then we reached the restaurant after a few more minutes of walking.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Zelo and I said as we walked in, bowing slightly.

"Annyeonghaseyo," the woman replied. "How many today?"

"Just two, please," I said. She smiled kindly and nodded before leading us over to a table.

"Your server will be right with you," she said.

"Ne, kamsahamnida," I said and then she walked away. "So what flavor are you going to get this time?" I asked Zelo, who was already looking at the menu.

"Umm..." he hummed, his eyes scanning over the page. "Vanilla. With whipped cream. Do you think they could put sprinkles on it too?" I chuckled at how childish he was. "What about you?"

"I think I'll get strawberry this time," I said. "I'm tired of chocolate." Zelo froze all other movements and looked at me.

"What kind of person are you? Tired of chocolate. Pssh," he said. I laughed and closed my menu before pushing it towards the end of the table. "You know what, I'm just gonna get ice cream because screw being healthy," he said, closing his menu too and putting it on top of mine. I laughed at him and then the guy who was supposed to be our waitor came over.

"Hi, my name is Daehyun and I'll be waiting on you," he said before he looked at us. "Oh, hey Youngjae. Hey Zelo."

"Hi Daehyun," Zelo said, waving his hand.

"So this is why you leave school early every day?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Pretty much," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "But hey, I get free food since I work here, so it's worth the pain." Both Zelo and I laughed a little. "So what'll it be?"

"I want chocolate, no wait, vanilla, vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles and lots of whipped cream on top," Zelo said with a little cheer in his voice.

"Alright," Daehyun said, chuckling a little. "Youngjae?"

"I'll just have a strawberry milkshake," I answered.

"Got you," he said, continuing to write. "So one strawberry milkshake and vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles and lots of whipped cream?"

"Uh huh," Zelo said, nodding his head.

"Okay. I'll put the order in and I'll be back," he said with a faint smile as he started to walk away.

"Gomawo," I said after him, causing him to turn around and smile fully at me. I felt my heart pick up pace as I watched him disappear back into the kitchen.

"Oh Youngjae, Youngjae, help me with this question," Zelo said, violently patting my hand while staring at his phone screen. "What's the capital of Canada?"

"Ottawa," I said as if it was common sense.

"Yes! I finally beat Himchan! Take that, pretty boy!" he cheered, making me laugh at him.

I always enjoyed spending time with Zelo. I mean, we had been best friends since I could remember, so I guess that was only natural, right?

But ever since he told me he liked, or loved me as he worded it, things have been different between us. Not noticeably, we still talk like we used to, but it's just the atmosphere. There always seems to be this tention whenever we hang out nowadays. It's not that I didn't like Zelo or my feelings towards him had changed since he told me his, it's just we were best friends and I that's the way I wanted it to stay.

Besides, my heart was already taken by someone else. If it wasn't obvious enough already, that someone else was Daehyun. We had also been friends for a while, but we were not as close as Zelo and I. For lack of better words, we were more acquaintances than friends. But I wanted us to be more than that. I just didn't know if he did.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Omo...that was the best ice cream I've ever had in my entire life," Zelo said, sitting back in his seat and rubbing his clothed belly. "I don't think I'll be able to eat for a week after that."

"They do make the best food in town," I said, just finishing my milkshake.

"That, my friend, is an understatement," he replied, making chuckle. Then Daehyun came walking towards us again.

"I'm guessing you guys liked that," he said.

"Again, an understatement," Zelo repeated.

"Well that's good," he said, taking our dirty dishes off the table. "Here's the bill and yes, leaving a tip is necessary." I laughed as I pulled my wallet of my backpack.

"I don't know, you were a pretty bad waitor," I said sarcastically. "But because I'm nice like that, I'll give you a quarter." (A/N - because I'm too lazy to translate into Korean currency.)

"Ah, this is going in my piggy bank," he said, making me laugh again.

"No, here. You did a swell job at your job...? I think that made sense," I said.

"Don't worry, it did," he said, taking the payment and tip from my hand. "I guess I'll see you guys at school then?"

"Unfortunately," Zelo said, getting a laugh from Daehyun.

"Okay, well see you guys," he said, waving slightly before walking away.

"We need to go now," Zelo said, stuffing his phone in his bag. "My mom is in the process of having a fit." I smiled and reached over for my backpack before we left the restaurant.

Daehyun POV

"Daehyun-ah, would you mind closing up after your done cleaning the tables?" my boss asked me.

"No, it's fine," I said with a smile.

"Thank you," he said, gathering the last of his things. "I'll leave the spare key right here, okay?"

"Okay."

"Have a good evening," he said as he headed towards the door.

"You, too," I replied. I sighed when the door shut before rubbing my face. I was really tired and I was just ready to get to bed and sleep in the next day.

"Last one here, huh?" A voice entering the restaurant said, causing me to pause my work once again. My eyes fell upon Youngjae and I smiled.

"Yeah," I said, standing up straight and looking around. "I usually am."

"Oh, well that just makes you better than everyone else," he said. I laughed a little before putting the finishing touches on the last table I had to clean.

"So what brings you back here?" I asked, carrying the water-filled pale to the back. "Oh, you can come back if you want. We're closed, anyway."

"Cool, thanks," he said, beginning to follow me. "No, I just was walking back from hanging out with Zelo at his house."

"Oh your house is near here?" I asked.

"Yeah, right down the street actually."

"Huh, I never knew that. That's cool."

"Yeah, but now I'm bored, so I came back here to bug you," he said, leaning against one of the counters.

"Thanks, I appreciate the company," I said, laughing a little. There was a brief silence as I wahsed the remaining dirty dishes in the wide, metal sink.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" he said suddenly.

"Sure," I said as I turned around, wiping my hands with the towel.

"What would you think if another guy told you that he liked you?" he asked. I was slightly confused at his question, so I just kind of looked at him and tilted my head. "Like, would you be mad and stop talking to him because he confessed to you?"

"Um...I don't know," I responded. "I'm not one to judge people on stupid things like who they like, so I probably would be okay with it, but not accept his heart if I didn't feel the same way."

"Right," Youngjae said as if he were deep in thought. "Then what would you do if I told you that that other guy was me?" I went from being confused to shocked.

I had always had a thing for him, but I thought it was just a phase or whatever and that I'd get over it with time. Unfortunately for me, that didn't happen. In fact, my feelings for him just got stronger. Him and Zelo always seemed close though, so I didn't know if they were together. I hoped they weren't and I meant that in the nicest way possible of course.

"Youngjae...I-" I was cut off by him before I could continue.

"I'm sorry," he said, bringing his head down in embarrassment. "Zelo told me he loved me a while back and ever since then, I couldn't help but realized I loved you. But I didn't think you were gay, so I was all depressed about that, but I tried to cover it up so you wouldn't notice and..." He stopped once he started to run out of breath and made eye contact wit me. "Do you hate me?"

I smiled at him faintly and set down the towel on the edge of the sink before walking closer to him. His face and body froze slightly as the space between us decreased to the thickness of a twig. Placing one of my hands on his cheek, I pressed a soft and innocent kiss on his lips. I felt him return my kiss and we stayed like this until I pulled back, resting my forehead on his.

"Youngjae, I could never hate you," I said, looking him right in his eyes. He just kind of stared back at me, blinking every few seconds, before smiling. I smiled as well and reconnected our lips, except in a more passionate way this time.

Again, he kissed back, which made our lips move in sync with one another. I attempted to deepen the kiss by running my tongue across his bottom lip and he didn't hesitate with letting me in. I tried hard to touch every part of his mouth, making him moan lightly in the process.

In the midst of yet another deep kiss, I lifted him off the ground and moved him so he was now sitting on the countertop. I snaked my arms around his waist, forcing our bodies to be closer, and his went around my neck as kissing evolved into a make out session.

I was in absolute bliss as this continued for a few more minutes. My hands were now roaming all over his clothed figure, slowly but surely making their way down to his member. His moans picked up again when I started palming him lightly, also causing him to tighten his grip around me.

Just as I started to tug on his belt, his phone started ringing from his back pocket. We both pulled back and laughed a little as he reached in his pocket.

"Yeboseyo?" he said. "Zelo, no, I haven't seen it. Well where did you see it last? Then look there, smart one. Okay, bye." He hung up and shoved it back in its original home. "Zelo lost his notebook and he's having an absolute fit." I laughed a little in response.

"I should probably lock up now," I said with a content sigh, running my fingers through his black locks.

"Yeah, that'd be a good idea," he said with a cute smile. I pecked his lips once more and moved away from him, allowing him to slide off the counter. I double checked to make sure I had all my stuff and then grabbed the spare key my boss left for me before heading outside.

"Want me to walk you home?" I asked him. He looked at me smiled timidly, looking down at the sidewalk.

"S-sure," he said rather quietly. I chuckled and took hold of his hand before heading towards his house.

Zelo POV

I searched the whole park twice for my notebook and couldn't find any sign of it. I was so upset at myself for being so thoughtless. How could I lose something so important to me?

Just then, I saw someone walking towards me and thought maybe they saw it, so I walked towards them to ask.

"Excuse me," I said rather loudly, instantly catching their attention. "Hi, I'm Zelo and I lost my notebook here earlier and I can't find it, so I was wondering if you saw it anywhere?"

"Um, I found something here about an hour ago, but I don't remember if it was a notebook," the guy replied. Then he took his bag off his and rummaged through it. "Is it this?"

"Omo! Yes, yes, that's it!" I said, jumping up and down in excitement. "Thank you so much! I owe you big time."

"It was no problem," he said. "I didn't even know it was yours. I just decided to pick it up just in case."

"I'm really glad you did," I said. "What's your name?"

"Jongup," he replied.

"Cool, well thanks again, Jongup!" I said as I waved and walked away. As I walked, I hugged my notebook tightly to my chest. Even my favorite pencil was still in between the little metal coils.

I took it out once I got back home and skimmed through the thin pages of it. I flipped through all the used pages and stopped at the first blank one.

19.12.14

Today, my notebook was rescued by someone at the park. His name was Jongup.

I examined what I had wrote and smiled at it.

Jongup.

A/N to dedicated:

Sorry for the late upload! I'm a very distracted person.

And just a general note to all readers, please don't ask for a part two. It's not that I don't like when you do that, it's just I really like how this one ended so I don't want to ruin it with a part two, you know? Mianhae :(