48) Jimin and J-Hope (BTS) - Sheltered Feelings (Cute,fluff)

Members: Jimin and J-Hope of BTS (Bangtan Boys)

Description: When his feelings for his fellow member start to boil over, Jimin decides it is finally to let J-Hope know how he feels.

Genre: Cute, fluff

Inspiration: Video in media

A/N - So, I know I haven't updated this in like ages and I apologize for that. But I have one more request after this, and I'm kind of stuck on it. The reason being it will be my first girlxgirl smut that I've written ever. So, if any of you lovely readers could help me out by giving me some tips, I would greatly appreciate it. Now, back to Jimin and J-Hope. 

The seven boys of BTS were getting the final touches on their make up done, all in preparation for their photo shoot. Jimin and Jin were the only two left in any of the chairs, leaving the other five to be empty while the bodies that had previously filled them were goofing around.

"Annyeonghaseyo," J-Hope said into the camera, which was directed at his face. "Today, we are here for our photo shoot and we're all just waiting for Princess Jin and ChimChim to finish getting their make up done. ChimChim, what's taking so long?"

"This beauty doesn't come naturally," Jimin smiled, looking into the camera that was now in front of his face. J-Hope laughed and removed the camera out of Jimin's face, his arm also removing itself from around his neck.

"He's just joking," he whispered into the camera. "Of course it does."

"Alright, guys," their manager said, sticking his head in their dressing room. "It's time, so come on."

"Ne," the seven of them replied in sync. J-Hope shut off the camera and the members each took one last look in the mirror before heading out of the medium-sized room.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Okay, now for this last shot," the photographer said to the boys as they came together from taking individual photos, "I want to get a few more group pictures. So, why don't all of you sit on the couch, alright?"

"Ne," the boys said before going over and sitting on the couch. Rap Monster, Jin, V, Jungkook, and Suga all sat in a line, leaving Jimin to sit next to J-Hope, which he did not approve of at all.

He had nothing against the elder, so that wasn't his problem. His problem was the fact that he was in love with J-Hope. While the fandom was thinking he loved Jungkook, Jimin was actually busy storing all these feelings for J-Hope inside his heart.

"Alright, ready, action!" the photographer announced before going behind the camera and starting to snap pictures.

During the time the boys were posing in all different ways, Jimin and J-Hope just happened to turn their heads in each other's direction, making their eyes connect. It was only a mere glance, but it sure did feel like longer for Jimin. His breathing hitched as his eyes slowly dropped down and caught sight of J-Hope pink, plump lips.

He wondered, as he always had, what it was like to kiss him; he wondered what kind of feeling he would experience as J-Hope's lips pressed and moved against his own. But at the same time, Jimin knew the chances of him ever finding the answer to his many question were slim; so slim that it made him realize how hopeless his love for J-Hope had become.

Jimin looked away first, trying his best to act like his heart didn't almost just beat out of his chest. The photographer then proceeded to take a few more shots before he told the boys that the shoot was over.

"Yes!" V cheered, stretching his slightly cramped arms out as he stood up. "Now time for a nap."

"I couldn't be more with you," Suga said, highfiving V after speaking. Then, all of the boys went back to the dressing room to grab their belongings.

"Jimin, you ready yet?" J-Hope asked, peeking his head into the room as Jimin continued packing. "The car is almost here."

"Yeah, I'll be right there," Jimin answered without making eye contact with his hyung. J-Hope just kind of looked at Jimin, wondering what was wrong with him. So, he decided to just ask him.

"Ji, are you okay?" he said as he walked in and sat on the small couch that Jimin had his bag on. "You seem...I don't know...uptight."

"I'm not uptight," Jimin said, an innocent look plastered on his face. "I-I'm just tired, that's all."

"Yeah, okay," J-Hope said, not believing a word that came out of Jimin's mouth. "I'll believe that when Suga starts giving a shit. Now, come on, tell Hoppie what's wrong." Jimin sighed, scared out of his mind because he didn't know how J-Hope would react. But he decided that now was a better time than never to tell him. At least it'd be out of the way and off his chest.

"Okay, I have something that has been on my mind for a while," Jimin started, sitting next to J-Hope and glancing at him. "But you have to promise you won't get upset at me if I tell you. And you can't tell the others."

"I cross my heart and hope to die," J-Hope said, placing a hand on the spot over his heart. Jimin let out one more heavy sigh and looked away before speaking again.

"I-I love you, J-Hope," Jimin said, still avoiding eye contact with the elder. "I have for a while now and I just couldn't tell you, so it has literally been driving me insane." Jimin stopped talking, but restrained from looking at J-Hope in fear of his reaction. "You can hate me or reject me if you want, but-"

The rest of Jimin's sentence was cut off when J-Hope put his hand on the back of Jimin's neck and pressed his lips against Jimin's. Jimin didn't and couldn't react at first, as he couldn't even process that his crush was kissing him. J-Hope pulled back from the kiss and let his hand fall back on his lap as Jimin placed his fingers on his lips delicately.

"I don't hate you, Jimin," J-Hope said with a faint and comforting smile painted on his lips.

"Y-You don't?" Jimin replied, feeling slightly dumbfounded.

"No," J-Hope chuckled.

"B-But I thought you would," Jimin said, shaking his head a little as he looked down.

"I don't hate you," J-Hope said, lifting his head back up by his chin and forcing him to look into his eyes. "I don't hate you because I love you, too, Jimin." J-Hope's words made Jimin's eyes widen instantly as his heart stopped beating.

He opened his mouth, as to say something, but J-Hope stopped him with another kiss before he could even get the slightest sound out. This time, feeling a little more at ease, Jimin kissed back once before J-Hope broke the kiss and hugged him. Jimin felt a warm happiness spread through his entire body as he returned his hug, making a smile appear on his face.

"We should get going," J-Hope said, his arms still wrapped tightly around the younger. They both broke the hug and Jimin nodded, an embarrassed smile occupying his lips. J-Hope then proceeded to stand up and hold out his hand for Jimin to take.

Jimin did the same, throwing his bag over his shoulder, before grabbing onto J-Hope's hand. Then, hand-in-hand, they walked out of the dressing and out to the car and other members.