1) Jr. and Mark (GOT7) - Wake Up Call (Smut)

Members: Jr. and Mark (GOT7)

Description: Mark is having some trouble waking up so Jr. decides to help him out.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My perverted brain.

"Guys! Guys!" Bam Bam exclaimed as he and Yugyeom bursted through the doors of GOT7's dorm. JB and Youngjae were sitting on the couch and turned around to see what all the riot was.

"What makes you think you can just come in here and start screaming?" JB scolded the maknae line. "Have some respect for your members."

"Mianhae, hyung," Yugyeom said more quietly now. "It's just when Bam and I went to go check the mail, manager hyung came up to us and told us we don't have any schedules today. Isn't that exciting?"

"Yeah it is, but still, you could have told us that without all the noise," JB said. Yugyeom pouted a little as Bam Bam walked up to his side.

"Come on, JB," Youngjae said. "Lighten up. They just wanted to spread some good news. They didn't know that people were still sleeping." JB just looked at Youngjae while he smiled cutely, causing JB to crack under the pressure of Youngjae's cuteness.

"Okay, sorry I was so harsh," JB apologized. "Just be more thoughtful next time, alright?"

"Yes, hyung," Yugyeom and Bam Bam said simultaneously.

"What's going on out here?" Jr. said as he stumbled sleepily out of his room, running his fingers through his bed head.

"Yeah, I'd like to know what woke me from my sleep, too," Jackson added, exiting his room as well.

"Manager hyung told us we don't have any schedules today!" Bam Bam said with cheer.

"Oh, that's good," Jr. said as he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Looks like I'm going back to bed," Jackson said. "Wake me up when it's tomorrow." Everyone laughed a little, except Bam Bam who got a pouty face.

"But Jackson," he whined. "I wanted to go to the park today."

"Then ask someone else," Jackson protested.

"It's more fun when you go though," Bam Bam perservered. Jackson glared at him as he started pulling on his arm. "Please. Pretty please."

"Fine," Jackson said, rolling his eyes and sighing. "Let me go get dressed."

"Yay!" Bam Bam exclaimed.

_________________________________________________________

Jackson returned to the living room a few minutes later, all dressed and ready to go.

"Okay, Bam, let's go," he said. Bam Bam sat up from the couch and then stood up and skipped excitedly over to Jackson. "We'll be back. Mark's still asleep, so one of you might want to wake him up soon or he'll never get up." With that, the two left the dorm and headed towards the park.

"I'll go wake Mark up," Jr. said, still a little groggy. He stretched as he made his back to his boyfriend's room and yawned loudly. "Marky, wake up," he said, peaking his heas in the door. There wasn't even the slightest movement from the sleeping brown-haired boy. "Mark," he repeated as he stepped inside, shutting the door behind him. The older turned around so he was laying on his back now, but still kept his eyes shut tightly. Jr. sighed in annoyance. "Guys, Mark isn't waking up. What should I do?" he said after walking back out into the living room.

"I don't know," JB said, keeping his eyes on the television and his arm around Youngjae's shoulder.

"He's your boyfriend, hyung," Yugyeom said. "How would you wake him up?" Youngjae giggled a little and Yugyeom smiled.

"Oh," Jr. said, realizing what he meant. "I got you."

"Yeah," Yugyeom said, still smiling.

"Have fun," Youngjae said after him. Jr. walked back into the room and shut the door again, but this time locked it.

"Mark," he whispered softly, kneeling down beside his bed. "Baby, wake up."

"Mm," Mark groaned. "I don't want to," he said with his eyes still shut.

"Come on," Jr. proceeded. Mark turned his head to face Jr. and creaked his eyes open.

"Make me," he said with a faint smirk. Jr. smirked too and captured his boyfriend's lips in a passionate kiss. Mark almost instantly kissed back and sat up a little in order to pull Jr. on top of him. Jr. gladly obliged and placed his arms at both sides of Mark's head, his fingers rummaging through his short locks.

Unlike the other times they had done this, it was Mark who tried to deepen the kiss first. Jr., who was pleasantly surprised, let him and their tongues commenced in a dance battle for dominance. A few moans wold escape here and there until they breathlessly pulled back for air.

Jr. didn't let the lack of air ruin the moment though and began trailing small and rough kisses down Mark's neck, bruising his delicate skin with red marks of love. Mark was experiencing absolute bliss as his boyfriend's kissed slowly reached the neck of his white t-shirt.

Mark, with the help of Jr., sat up and pulled the soft barrier over his head. Jr.'s shirt was next and now both shirts were laying on the floor. After several more passionate kisses lingered on either of their lips, another chain of kisses were left down Mark's neck and upper body.

"Ah...Jr.," Mark moaned, encouraging Jr. to keep going. Jr. stopped at the hem of the baggy shorts Mark had on and pulled them, along with his boxers, down so they could join their shirts on the carpeted ground. "Ngh," Mark said, throwing his back, as he felt Jr.'s blump lips wrap around his hard-on.

Starting off slow and controlled, Jr. bobbed his head up in an up and down motion while gently caressing his balls in his hands. The moans exiting Mark's mouth sounded like music to his ears and only made him harder. It didn't take long for him to speed up his pace and he pulled back once he felt Mark release in his mouth, swallowing it all down and licking to make sure he didn't miss even the smallest drop.

Looking into Mark's stargazed, lustful eyes, Jr. brought himself up to his knees and pulled his pants and boxers off, revealing his erected member. Mark's cheeks blushed a little as he caught sight of it and smiled. Jr. leaned down for another deep kiss, letting Mark taste himself in his mouth. He broke the kiss again so he  could position himself in Mark's puckering hole, deciding it would be more time efficient to skip any foreplay.

Making sure to be careful and gentle, he slid his other head inside and instantly felt Mark's walls close around him.

"Why so tight, baby?" he asked as he started pulling in and out slowly. Mark grunted and gasped before he managed to speak.

"B-because I've n-never...ugh...done it in the m-morning," he replied, his eyes squeezed tightly shut. Jr. chuckled and proceeded with his in and out motions, trying to loosen the older up a bit. He sped up when he knew Mark felt more relaxed, causing small drops of perspiration to form on his forehead. "Oh, Jr.!" Mark exclaimed when they released their seed at the same time.

BACK OUT IN THE LIVING ROOM...

"Oh, Jr.!" Youngjae, JB, and Yugyeom looked at each other and smiled.

"I think Mark's awake now," Yugyeom said with a smirk.