28) Kevin (U-KISS) and Eric Nam - 2 Months Apart (Smut)

A/N to dedicated - My apologies for the lateness of this. School just started again, so I've been busy with that. But I hope it was worth the wait.

Idols: Kevin from U-KISS and Eric Nam, solo artist

Description: Kevin finally decides it's time to confess his feelings for Eric after he returns from his 2 month trip to Canada.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: Flowers For My Valentine, which is a PewdieCry fanfic that Pewdiepie and Cry read. If you haven't seen it, go check it out. Seriously, it's hilarious. As well as a terrible and fake love scene from a BL movie that I once saw.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kevin's minuscule body was trembling as he sat in his car, which was parked outside of Eric's apartment complex. He didn't remember it being this nerve wrecking to go and see him, in fact sometimes before, he would just walk right into his apartment without even knocking. But today was different from those times before. Today was the day that Kevin was going to let all the feelings he held for Eric in his heart free.

He wanted to do it before on several occasions, but whenever he was about to, he would freeze up and quickly change the subject. Most of his fear was born out of the possibility that Eric would harshly reject him and never speak to him again, not even as a friend. And if Kevin couldn't be with Eric in the way his heart wanted him to, than he would at least want to be friends with him.

Today also happened to be the day after Eric returned from his trip to Canada, so that only managed to add on to Kevin's pile of anxiousness. He sighed heavily as he looked down at small bouquet of flowers gripped tightly in his hands. It was a rather romantic gift to give to a friend, but Kevin hoped that by the time he left the apartment they would no longer be just friends.

Finally turning the once running car off with a twsit of a key, Kevin exited the car and slammed the door shut before locking it. He made tiny and jittery steps towards the entrance of the huge brick building. Upon going inside, he immediately went to the elevator and pressed the button with the number three on it.

His heart was only beginning to speed up when as his feet drew closer to Eric's front door. So when Kevin stopped a few centimeters away from it, it was practically ready to jump out of his chest. He took a deep breath, as if that would do him any good, and balled his hand up into a fist before knocking on the door.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Meanwhile inside, Eric had just gotten out of the first shower he had taken at home since his return from Canada. He had just gotten dressed in some lounge wear when he heard a soft, yet loud knock on his door.

"Who could that be?" he asked himself quietly, furrowing his eyebrows. He hung his towel around his neck and left the bathroom, headed in the direction of the entrance. He was pleasantly surprised when he saw Kevin standing there and smiled. "Kevin!" he said with cheer and excitement in his voice as he stepped outside a little so he could hug the younger.

"Hey Eric," Kevin replied, only placing one hand on Eric's back since his other was in use.

"Oh, are those for me?" Eric asked, pointing to the bouquet, which was now pointed at the ground.

"Oh y-yeah," Kevin stuttered a little, bringing them back up and handing them to the older. "I didn't know what else to get you, so I thought that flowers are always a safe way to go."

"Don't worry," Eric said as he pressed them up to his nose and smelled them. "I love them. Besides, my apartment could use a little color." Kevin laughed, his nerves still at an optimum level, and temporarily looked down at the flower to cover his blushing cheeks. "Well, come on in. Sorry if it's messy, I'm still unpacking," Eric said, turning around and heading back inside. Kevin followed him inside and did the honor of shutting the door behind him before sliding his shoes off.

"So how was everything while I was gone?" Eric asked, raising his volume since he was back in the bathroom.

"Oh, everything was fine," Kevin replied as he took a seat on his couch. "I came over a few times a week to check your mail and stuff, but yeah, everything was fine."

"Cool, thanks for doing that," Eric said, exiting the washroom once and for all.

"Yep. I just set them in your desk drawer," Kevin said, shifting his body slightly to look at Eric, who was standing behind the couch Kevin was sitting on.

"Okay, cool," Eric said, walking around the other way and taking a seat next to the younger. "I'll go through it later." A silence fell upon the two men and Kevin anxiously placed his hands on his thighs. "So how have you been?" Eric asked, breaking the silence.

"O-oh, I've been okay," Kevin answered, unconsciously stuttering again. "H-How was Canada?"

"It was awesome," Eric replied with a smile on his lips. "I mean, I've been there before, but it was even better the second time. Hey, next time I go, you should see if you can come with me. I know you'd love it there."

"Yeah, I definitely will," Kevin said, plastering a smile on his face in an attempt to try and hide his nervousness.

Now's the time, Kevin thought to himself. I have to tell him now.

"So...there's been something I've been wanting to talk to you about for a while," Kevin said slowly and softly, looking down as he played with his fingers.

"Okay, what's up?" Eric said with a light sigh, resting his back on the couch.

Kevin searched his head for the right way to express his feelings. The way he said it was the be all end all of his relationship with Eric, so he had to choose his words carefully.

"Well...you see," Kevin started, "you're my best friend and I really like that and the way things are between us right now. But at the same time, I've been having these feelings for you that make me not want to be best friends with you." Kevin turned his slightly only to see a confused look on Eric's face.

"What...so you like hate me or something? Is that what you mean?" Eric asked, taking his back off the couch. Kevin just shook his head silently, yet frantically, in response. "Then what are you trying to say?"

"What I'm trying to say is..." Kevin spoke slowly, once again, looking away in fear and to hide his flushed red face. "What I'm trying to say is that...I like you, Eric. Or maybe I love you...but, I know for sure that I like you in more than a friendly way." Kevin stopped before he got the chance to start mumbling on and on like a mindless idiot.

Eric had always felt close to Kevin and loved him like any friend would. But as far as liking him seriously, he didn't know. He never really had time for relationships due to how packed his schedule was, but he would have certainly loved to have that special person in his life just as much as the next person would. But to date his best friend, who just happened to be a guy, he didn't know about that either.

"Kevin...I-I," Eric started to say rather mutely.

"It's okay if you don't like me back," Kevin said, now turning his body completely so he was now facing the older. "I just...I just needed to tell you because it's been on my mind for a while now."

Now that he saw the shame in Kevin's eyes and dispair in his voice, Eric began to feel a little guilty for even thinking of a good way to reject him without hurting his feelings. He was pretty sure that he liked girls based on the crushes he had back when he was in school, but he had never been with one of them, let alone a guy. So there was always the possibility he was into guys, he figured he just needed to find out for himself.

Kevin was now sitting on the edge of the couch, his back facing Eric again. Eric moved to the edge of the soft couch as well, causing Kevin to turn his head and look at him. Eric didn't know where a simple test kiss would take him, but he was willing to find out.

Kevin was surprised when he felt Eric's lips press against his own, so much that at first he couldn't move a single muscle in his body. Did Eric like him back or was this his way of testing himself and Kevin? Kevin didn't know, but in that moment, he was just happy to have his crush kissing him.

So, needless to say, Kevin kissed back, letting his eyes fall shut slowly. The next kisses started off plain and apathetically, the two males just moving together in untarnished harmony. But Kevin figured that since this was probably a once in a life time opportunity for him, he might as well enjoy it.

Propping his arms around the older's neck, Kevin scooted a few centimeters closer to Eric. This was all new to Eric, so the unexpected move made him gasp a little, which in the end gave Kevin the perfect chance to slip his tongue inside Eric's mouth without warning.

Eric just kind of let his tongue follow the lead of Kevin's and allowed them to lightly clash and wrestle. Kevin started to rise from the couch little by little without disconnecting from Eric, now moving his hands so that they were straddling his hips.

In the next few passing seconds, Kevin was hovering Eric and their once simple act of kissing had now phased into a heated and breathless make out session. Due to the fact that there was a limited amount of oxygen, both men pulled back and the younger of the two looked at Eric for a brief seconds, panting silently.

Then he went down and started attacking his neck with soft kisses that gradually got rougher as he proceeded southward. Kevin stopped at the collarbone in order to remove both his shirt and Eric's shirt before tossing them to the carpeted ground.

Kevin reattached his lips to the older's and immediately deepened it. Both males moaned softly into each other's mouths as their hands roamed one another's bodies. Eric still didn't quite know what was going on, so he had to break the kiss again.

"K-Kevin," he breathed out, more air coming out than volume. "I don't know what I'm doing. I've never done this before." Kevin giggled a little at the older's words.

"It's okay," Kevin said, nodding his head faintly. "Just follow my lead." Eric hesitantly nodded in agreement, making Kevin smile slightly. Instead of kissing him again, he moved his attention down to his own belt, now sitting up with his legs placed on either side of Eric. That's where he kept it until it was completely undone and his pants, along side with his underwear, were also on the floor.

Eric would be lying if he said that seeing this side of Kevin didn't instigate his other head, which was still shielded by the fabric of his sweatpants. Kevin soon did away with those, causing Eric to have to arch his hips upwards for a few seconds in assistance.

Kevin finally came back down and kissed Eric on his swollen lips, his hardening member rubbing against Eric's. Eric moaned, a little louder this time, when the friction ran up his spine and made goosebumps appear.

Kevin broke the kiss once again, this time to wet a few of his fingers with his own saliva so he could properly prepare Eric. After coming back down for another passionate kiss to distract him, Kevin pushed one finger in the older's entrance, making Eric wince. Kevin could feel his muscles tense up tightly because Eric's grip on his forearm tightened as well.

Kevin used his free hand stroke Eric's brownish-black hair in an attempt to relax him. Once he felt as if he repeated the in and out motion enough, Kevin added a second finger and began to scissor Eric. Kevin stopped about a minute later, feeling that he had widened the narrow areas he had to work with enough.

"This will hurt at first since there is nothing here, but it will get better, okay?" Kevin said, alligning his member up with Eric's hole without sliding it in at all.

"O-Okay," Eric stuttered unsurely. Kevin took a quiet, deep breath and gently pushed his manhood inside of Eric. Eric bit down on his undermost lip to try and hold back a scream. Kevin slowly pulled back out again and continued this way until he saw Eric's face lighten up and felt his muscles ease.

Treating that as some sort of a warm up, Kevin silently ordered Eric to sit up so that he could climb on his lap. Eric obeyed and then Kevin positioned Eric's member in his own puckering hole. He cupped Eric's face in his hands and planted a deep kiss on his lips before he started to move his hips forward.

The kiss had to be broken, however, when Eric placed his hands on the low of the younger's back, prompting him to move faster. With that, Kevin began bouncing quickly on Eric, throwing his head back in pleasure as Eric also moved to meet his actions.

Hungry and breathy moans escaped either of their mouths as small droplets of perspiration formed on their foreheads. The knot in the pit of their stomachs was growing larger and larger until it got released inside Kevin and on Eric's stomach.

In fear of his expression, Kevin wrapped his arms around Eric's neck in a hug to avoid seeing his face. This confused Eric at first, but then he smiled softly and returned the hug. Kevin smiled to himself and buried his face in the crook of Eric's neck.