20) Minho and Taemin (SHINee) - Jealousy (Cute)

Members: Minho and Taemin of SHINee

Description: Minho turns green with envy over how much time Taemin is spending Kai.

Genre: Cute

Inspiration: My brain.

"Aish, where is Taemin?" Key whined as he was just bringing cooking dinner to a close.

"How should we know?" Jonghyun replied, keeping his eyes glued to the television.

"Gee, I don't know. We've only been in a group together for six years, so how should we know where he is?" Key said. Jonghyun didn't respond to the diva's words, simply because he knew that was one argument he wouldn't win.

"He's probably out with Kai again," Minho said, suddenly appearing from his bedroom that he just happened to share with the maknae.

"Ah, jin jja?" Key said, earning a silent nod from the younger. "Aish, he's been out with him every night this week. I mean, I know they are best friends, but it's getting kind of annoying."

"Tell me about it," Minho said, joining his other two hyungs on the couch with a heavy sigh and a plop.

Minho and Taemin were always close, since their trainee days. They practically did everything together and sucked up every second of each other's time and Minho really liked that. In fact, he liked it so much that he was starting to ship 2Min more than the fans were.

But ever since Kai came into the picture, it seemed like Taemin was spending less time with Minho and more time with Kai. And that was the thing Minho did not like. Was he jealous? He'd probably deny it if you asked him directly, but deep inside, his heart was turning green with envy.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Mark my words, Kim Jongin, I will beat you in pocket ball next time!" Taemin said loudly from the open door of their dorm, causing all the other SHINee members to turn their heads. Taemin looked at them and waved, his famous cute smile occupying his lips.

"You keep telling yourself that and maybe one day your wish will come true," Kai replied, making Taemin chuckle a little. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo," he said as he bowed slightly.

"Annyeong, Kai-sshi," Key said, walking over to where the two boys were standing.

"Sorry for keeping Taemin so late," Kai said. "We got in a serious game of pocketball."

"Yeah, until you moved the ball around while I was in the bathroom," Taemin said, only getting a laugh from the younger.

"It's okay," Key said with a faint smile. "Come on, Taemin-ah, dinner is ready and I sure as hell did not slave over that stove for no reason," he said, heading back into the kitchen. Kai and Taemin laughed a little in response.

"You better go before you get grounded," Kai said jokingly, causing Taemin to hit him lightly. "Annyeong," he said, chuckling a little and waving as he headed towards his own dorm.

"Annyeong," Taemin replied before going inside and shutting the door behind him. "Aish, that kid is so annoying sometimes."

"Yeah, yeah, now come and sit," Key said, putting the dishes on the table. Taemin did just as he was told and sat in his usual seat in between Key and Minho. "That means you couch potatoes, too!"

"Araseo, araseo," Jonghyun said, waving his hand in the air before raising to his feet. "You're lucky my drama ended."

"And you're lucky I'm feeding you," Key retaliated. Jonghyun stuck his tongue out at the younger.

"I swear, sometimes you two act like a married couple the way you fight," Onew said in a rather tired voice. Everyone just laughed a little and then they finally all sat down and ate.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Hyungs, I'm home," Taemin cooed loudly as he stepped through the door. "Annyeong, Key hyung."

"Oh, Taemin-ah," Key said, a little surprised to see the younger back this earlier from hanging out with Kai. "You're back. I thought you would be out later."

"Nope," Taemin said, popping the p. "Where is everyone?"

"Well, Onew went to go pick up the chicken he decided we were having for lunch, Jonghyun is in the studio working on his album, and Minho is somewhere around here. Probably in the room."

"Ah," Taemin said. "Gomawo." Then he took his shoes off and walked in the direction of his and Minho's bedroom. "Hyung? Are you asleep?" he whispered, making sure to not wake him just in case he was. Instead, he was sitting at his desk and on his computer with his ear buds in. Taemin smiled mischeviously and snook around to the back of the older. "Hyung!" he exclaimed, pulling out his ear buds and slapping his hands in his broad shoulders.

"Yah! Lee Taemin!" Minho said, his heart racing from the surprise. "Why did you scare me like that? You know I hate it when you sneak up on me."

"Exactly, that's why I did it," Taemin replied, moving over to sit on the edge of Minho's bed. Minho just sighed, getting his heart beat back to normal and shoved one ear bud in his ear. "Hyung, gwenchana? You seem a little off this week," Taemin asked.

"Off? What do you mean?" Minho asked without facing the other.

"I mean, like you seem upset or something," Taemin said. "I don't like it very much when you're upset."

"Well then, I'm sorry," Minho said, a hint of attitude in his voice that surprised the maknae. "Shouldn't you be with Kai or something?" Minho asked, turning slightly to look at Taemin out of the corner of his eye.

"Well yeah, but-" Taemin's words were cut off by a sudden thought.

He knew he was spending a lot of time with Kai lately, since both groups weren't promoting. Taemin realized he hadn't hung out with his hyung in what seemed like ages.

So that's why he's so grouchy, Taemin thought to himself. A smile grew on his lips, flattered that Minho would be jealous of him being with Kai so much.

"I would, but I'm pretty sure he said he was going to try and spend more time with Kyungsoo," Taemin said as he arose from the bed and walked back over to the desk. That definitely caught Minho's attention because he pulled out his ear bud and watched the younger as he appeared by his side. "Like I should be doing with you."

"Huh? What are you talking about, Taemin-ah?" Minho asked, trying to cover up the fact that he knew exactly what he was talking about.

"You're jealous of Kai because I'm spending so much time with him, aren't you?" Taemin asked, still slightly smiling. Minho just let out a gust of embarrassed air, telling Taemin that was the problem. "Hyung, come on, you know there's no need to be jealous," Taemin said, taking a seat on the older's lap.

"I wouldn't say that I'm jealous..." Minho started, turning his head to the side to avoid eye contact. When the two finally looked at each other, Taemin's eyebrows were raised in disbelief and Minho sighed again. "Okay, maybe I am," he admitted, resting his arms on either of his thighs. "It's just that I miss spending time with you, that's all." Taemin smiled and giggled a little. "Yah, what's so funny?" Minho asked, not finding his confession amusing.

"Nothing," Taemin said, still giggling a little. He looked at the older for a few seconds before wrapping his arms around his neck, bringing his face closer to his and making them centimeters apart. "You're really cute when you're jealous, you know that?" he said, his pupils darting back and forth as he looked right into his hyung's eyes.

"E-eh?" Minho stuttered out of nervousness, making Taemin laugh again. He finished reducing the space between them, pressing his lips gently against Minho's.  Minho was definitely caught off guard by the maknae's sudden action, but kissed back in the end anyway. Taemin broke the kiss, but left their faces close together.

"I love you, Minho, not Kai," Taemin said, making Minho's eyes widen in shock. "Yeah, we spend a lot of time together, but that's just because we're friends and that's what friends do. And personally, I would much rather hang out with you because I know you wouldn't switch the balls in pocketball on me." Minho laughed and looked down temporarily before looking at the younger again. "Besides, I think he has a bit off a thing for Kyungsoo anyway. It's kind of cute actually." Minho smiled again and so did Taemin. "Do you feel better now?"

"Yeah," Minho said, not taking his eyes off of Taemin's. "Yeah, I do. I feel a lot better." Taemin smiled and then they both leaned in for another loving kiss.