2) Jin and V (BTS) - A Lesson in Love (Smut)

Members: Jin and V (Taehyung) of BTS

Description: V has a clueless crush, so Jin decides to give his dongsaeng a quick lesson in love.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My perverted brain.

"Alright guys," the coach yelled loudly enough for everyone to hear. "You all did a great job out there today. Keep up the hard work. You can go and shower now." Everyone on the basketball team headed towards the locker rooms while talking amongst themselves.

"Later guys," Jimin said as he packed up all his stuff in a bag.

"Aren't you going to shower, Jimin?" Jin asked.

"No, my mom needs me home to help with dinner," he replied. "It's my grandfather's birthday today so we're having a big celebration at my house."

"Oh, well tell him I said happy birthday," Jin said with a smile.

"I will," he said. "Bye V!" he yelled since V was already in the shower. There was no response, so Jimin shrugged it off, thinking that he just couldn't hear him. "See ya."

"Bye," Jin said. He finished getting undressed and wrapped a towel around his waist. He walked into the empty stall next to V and saw he was just standing there with water running over him, almost as if he was in a trance. "Earth to V," he said, causing V to snap out of it in a quick jump. "Are you alright? You were spaced out."

"Oh, I'm fine," V said, shaking his head. "I'm just tired out from practice, that's all."

"Okay, just making sure," Jin said.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" V said suddenly, turning to Jin.

"Sure," Jin replied, running his hands through his hair as the water poured onto it.

"How do you kiss someone...the right way?" he asked. Jin looked at him and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "You know, so that they'll like you the way you like them?"

"Who's the lucky girl?" Jin asked with a grin.

"She's one of my friends and we get along really well now, so that's why I asked such an odd question," he explained. Jin looked away for a second in thought.

"I don't know, V," he said honestly. "I guess you just have to do it, you know? A kiss, no matter what it's like, says a lot." V nodded slowly as he sighed.

"But there's another problem," he said. Jin faced him again when he heard this. "I've never kissed anyone before."

"Really? Never?" Jin asked in shock. V just nodded his head in embarrassment. "Wow..."

"It's pathetic, I know," V said, his cheeks flushed red. "I'm almost a junior in high school and I haven't had my first kiss yet."

"No, it's not," Jin said, shaking his head.

"You think?" V said.

"Yeah, I do," Jin said with a smile. V smiled a little too and looked away. "I know what you can do."

"What?" V asked hopefully and curiously. 

"Okay, I'll tell you, but it has to stay between us, alright?" V nodded his head eagerly in response. Jin looked around and shut off his shower and wrapped the towel back around his waist before walking over into V's stall, shutting and locking the door.

Confusion struck V as he watched Jin walk closer and closer to him, forcing his back against the tiled wall.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked. Jin put one of his hands on the wall behind the younger.

"Giving you a lesson in love," Jin answered, only causing V to become more baffled. "Okay, now when I kiss you, just kiss me back." V eyes widened for a few seconds, but ended up nodding anyway.

"O-okay," he muttered. Jin nodded once as well and proceeded with moving his face closer to V's. V swallowed the ball of nerves in his throat and tried to control his breaths. He shut his eyes tightly in response to the feeling of Jin's lips on his. He managed to find the energy to kiss him back once before he pulled away and looked at him.

"See?" Jin said. "There's nothing to it." V blinked his eyes rapidly as he tried to comprehend what just happened. Jin smiled a little and started to walk away when V grabbed his wrist, forcing him to turn back around.

"C-can you show me again?" V asked. Jin was honestly surprised at first to hear those words leave his dongsaeng's mouth. But once he saw that was serious, he obliged and walked back towards V. He looked at V, placing a hand on his cheek, as if he was confirming that this was what he wanted. V just blinked a couple times and Jin took that as a yes.

He pressed his lips gently against V's and V kissed back with the same amount of pressure. What started out as a few soft kisses erupted into deeper and more passionate kisses as V wrapped his arms around his hyung's neck. Jin's hands began to roam all over the younger's wet body until they found a comfortable spot on his hips.

They both pulled back so that the oxygen they had lost could get back into them. Jin started leaving tiny kisses on V's neck, making the latter moan in pleasure. V removed his hands from around Jin and allowed them to remove the towel, that was now soaken wet, leaving them both completely exposed.

Jin moved his hands to V's thighs in order to lift him up. V put his hands back so they were encircling the older's neck and wrapped his legs tightly around him. He moaned into a passionate kiss, feeling Jin's hard-on rubbing against his.

Jin broke the kiss he was enjoying so much to wet a few of his fingers with the still running water. He slid one inside of the latter's puckering hole, causing him to wince in pain. Jin tried to distract him by kissing his neck softly, but still didn't stop a tear from making it's way down V's cheek.

Because this was all new to V, Jin waited a while to insert another finger until he felt him loosen up. He added another and V winced again, but not from pain. After he scissored the younger for a minute or two, V let out a loud moan and Jin knew he had found his prostate.

He retracted his fingers and kissed V sweetly on the lips before positioning himself in his hole, where his fingers had just been. They broke the kiss again and then Jin thrusted in V carefully, causing him to throw his head back.

"H-hyung," he muttered in pleasure as the older repeated the in and out motion over and over. Jin took that time to leave small kisses on V's neck, which only made V go even more crazy.  Jin's thrusts only got deeper and faster and soon the knot that was forming in V's stomach grew larger.

"V...I'm close," Jin mumbled into the latter's neck.

"M-me too, hyung," he moaned softly. With a few more thrusts, Jin spread his seed all over V's insides while V released on the older's stomach. He unwrapped his legs from around Jin, but left his arms in place, and they both tried to catch their breath.

"Thanks for the lesson, hyung," V said with a faint smile once enough oxygen had refilled his lungs. Jin smiled and laughed a little.

"You're welcome," he said. They both laughed a little before their lips joined in one last kiss.