9) Bam Bam and Yugyeom (GOT7) - Restroom of Secrets (Smut)

A/N - This was requested by the amazingly awesome katt_styless! I was gonna put fluff in here, but I kind of didn't so sorry about that. Or maybe I did and just didn't realize it. I don't know...but I hope you like it girl! <3

Members: Bam Bam and Yugyeom of GOT7

Description: The maknae line find out that their feelings for each other are mutual.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My perverted brain.

"Did you guys have fun?" Jackson said loudly into his microphone after the rookie group had just wrapped up their first solo concert. Tons of high pitched screams came from the huge sea of fans in the audience. "I can't hear you!" Another round of louder, more ear-piercing screams emitted from the fans, bringing a smile to all seven of the boys' faces. 

"We really hope you did have a great time and thank you for all the love you've given us this far," their leader, JB, said. "We have to go now, but please continue to give GOT7 lots of love and support. Kamsahamnida!" The crowd cheered once more and they all bowed before starting to walk off the stage. 

"Ugh," Youngjae groaned as he plopped on the couch in their dressing room. "Nap time." He threw the white towel over his face and took a deep, relaxed breath. 

"I'm with you," Bam Bam said as he sat down next to his blonde-haired hyung. 

"Well, we can all sleep in tomorrow since we have no schedules," Jr. said, earning a sigh of relief from most of the members.

"What time did the driver say he would be here?" Yugyeom asked, wiping the sweat off his forehead with the towel around his neck.

"Uh, at 10:30, I think," JB answered. "So we still have a little more than twenty minutes."

"Okay cool," Yugyeom replied. "I'll be in the bathroom just in case I'm not out in time." 

"Okay," JB said, sitting down in a chair to rest himself. Bam Bam watched lifted his head off the back off the couch and watched as the maknae walked out of their dressing room. 

Bam Bam had been secretly sheltering feelings for his younger bandmate since their trainee days. It didn't help much that the two were practically best friends, let alone part of a group that had been receiving a lot of attention from the public ever since their debut. Bam Bam knew that they would never actually be a thing, but he prayed every night that some miracle might happen.

=========================================================

"Yugyeom has been in there a while," JB said after about ten minutes had passed. "Can one of you go check to make sure he's okay? We're gonna have to leave soon."

"I will," Bam Bam offered out of pure friendliness. JB nodded his head and then Bam Bam started towards the bathroom. 

=========================================================

While the other members were still recovering from the two hour long concert, Yugyeom was in the bathroom, trying to take control of a problem he had. A huge problem. He looked down at the growing bulge inside his pants and still felt embarrassed even though he was alone. 

He just couldn't help it though. The way Bam Bam looked on stage and the way the lights would hit him everytime his part came on just made Yugyeom's heart melt and his knees go weak. 

Bam is my best friend and my member, he thought to himself. Plus, we're both guys so it would be wrong, right?

Yugyeom examined the problem once again and tried to think of all the ways he could hide it from the others.