13) Mark and Jackson (GOT7) - Remedy Part 2 (Cute, sweet)

Members: Mark and Jackson of GOT7

Description: Jackson now becomes Mark's remedy.

Genre: Cute, sweet

Inspiration: My brain.

Mark waited outside in the chill of night for Jackson to arrive. He was trying so hard not to cry, at least not until he was with Jackson. 

A car sped up in front of the apartment and a panicked Jackson scurried out of the car. This startled Mark at first, but he relaxed when he saw Jackson.

"Mark," Jackson said, sounding really worried and almost out of breath. "Are you okay? Were you hurt?"

"No, Jackson," Mark answered, still trying to remain calm by plastering on a fake smile. "I'm fine." Jackson knew better than to believe him, but he decided it'd be better to wait until later to find out what was really going on.

"Okay," he replied. "Come on, let's get back to my place." Mark smiled dimly and followed Jackson to the still running car. "Oh, you can sleep in my bed tonight. I'll just sleep on the couch instead," Jackson added, putting his seatbelt back on.

"But," Mark started, "Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden."

"Mark, you could never be a burden to me," Jackson said, now looking at the older. Mark felt his cheeks blush a little as his lips unconsciously tucked into his mouth. Jackson smiled a little and then put the car back in drive before pulling off down the road.

##################################################################

"Sorry for the mess," Jackson said, opening the door to his apartment. "I don't have much time to clean."

"More like you don't want to have much time to clean," Mark said, causing the younger to chuckle.

"Yeah, that too," he said. Mark giggled and then went over to sit on the couch. "Um, you want anything? Like a soda or, uh, I ordered some pizza earlier?"

"Do you have any water?" Mark asked as Jackson continued to peer into his fridge.

"Yeah," Jackson answered. He took two bottles of water out and shut the door before walking over to join Mark on the couch. "Here you go."

"Thanks," Mark replied, taking the cold bottle from his hand.

"So what happened? Or do you not want to talk about it?" Jackson asked after a few silent seconds had passed. Mark sighed as he looked down at the ground.

"After you hung up, Jr. came home," Mark started, already finding it painful to recall the newborn memories. "He was upset because Sooyoung broke up with him." Jackson was just watching Mark's face as he softly spoke. He could tell by the way he paused that the next part would be bad. "Well, long story short, I became his one night rebound. He didn't even say anything. It just...happened."

Jackson was in pure shock. He knew that Mark had liked Jr. for quite some time now, but he never thought that Jr. liked him back. But that was the thing that made his skin crawl in anger, Jr. didn't like Mark back. He was just using him.

"I don't know why, but I felt like trash afterwards," Mark continued. "I felt like a person would after they realized that they just killed someone." Mark's voice was cracking and his eyes were blinking vigorously as the saltiness of the tears burned his eyes. Jackson's own heart was beginning to ache as a single tear slowly fell down the older's cheek.

He was quick to wrap his arms around Mark, pulling him closer to his chest in a comforting hug. Mark's sobs started off silent and controlled, but only degressed and soaked Jackson's shirt in the process.

"It's okay, Mark," Jackson said in a soft, comforting tone. "It'll be okay." Mark only gripped Jackson's shirt tighter and cried even more at his words, which caused Jackson to hug him tighter.

Jackson had only formally met Jr. a couple times, but he never did get a good vibe from him. It wasn't that he didn't like him, per se, it was just that he didn't think he was the right person for Mark to be living with.

Mark had a special place in Jackson's heart ever since the day they first talked. Everything about the older made his emotions go into overdrive. But he knew he liked Jr., so he had sheltered these feelings for years. Until now.

Once his sobs had gotten calmer, Jackson lifted Mark's head off his chest with his hand, forcing eye contact upon them. Mark blinked in confusion, the rim of his eyes still damp with tears. Jackson brought his face closer to the older's and gently pressed his lips against the other's pink ones.

Mark wasn't quite sure of what was happening or why, but something about the way their lips melted together felt right to him. Like this was a hidden path he didn't see before. He kissed back and suddenly was overcome with a feeling of safety. Jackson broke the kiss slowly and blissfully before looking into Mark's eyes.

"You should rest," he said in the form of a whisper. Mark was half expecting him to confess, after all that was the way it worked in the movies. "Come on." Jackson helped Mark off the couch and brought him to his room. He pulled back the covers and rearranged all the pillows for him before giving him the okay to get in.

Jackson covered Mark's thin body with the blanket as he layed his head on the pillow. Jackson couldn't help but notice look of helplessness in his dark eyes. He smiled softly at him and then leaned down, planting a small kiss on his forehead before lightly brushing his hair with his fingers.

"Good night," Jackson said. Mark smiled faintly and allowed his head to sink lower into the fluffy pillow.

"Good night," Mark replied. Jackson then turned around, switched the light off, and shut the bedroom door behind him.