4) Minsu and Suwoong (Boys Republic) - Changing Room Affair (Smut)

Members: Minsu and Suwoong of Boys Republic

Description: A simple shopping date turns into a love affair for Suwoong when Minsu arrives.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: Takumi-kun Series 4: Pure, the dressing room scene with Shingyouji and Misu.

Suwoong was on a shopping trip with his girlfriend since she practically dragged him there.

"Oh oppa, let's go in there!" she said with excitement. He had given up responding in any sort of way at this point and just let her drag him inside. She walked ahead as Suwoong followed her around and watched her look at the different clothes. "Look at this dress!" she said with cheer. "Don't you think it'd look pretty on me?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "It definitely would." She smiled in response.

"I'm gonna go try it on," she said.

"Araseo," Suwoong said. They headed back towards the changing rooms and were almost there when his girlfriend stopped all of a sudden.

"Omo," she said in awe, taking a shirt of the rack. "This shirt would look amazing on you. Look." She held it up to him and he looked down at it. "Go try it on while I try this on," she said, forcing him to hold it before walking away. He sighed, slightly annoyed, but obliged anyway.

He went in one of the changing rooms and shut the door before unbuttoning the shirt he had on. He hung it on the small, silver hook, replacing it with the new shirt. He was sliding his arms through the long, patterned sleeves when he felt  two arms wrap around him. He looked up at the mirror to see Minsu standing behind him, his chest pressed firmly against Suwoong's back.

"It looks nice," he said in a low tone of voice. Suwoong shivered a little at his words and looked down as Minsu started buttoning up his shirt slowly, button by button. "How come you haven't called me lately, hmm?" Minsu asked, his head burried into the crook of Suwoong's neck.

"Huh?" Suwoong replied, nerves possessing his body.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about," Minsu said. Suwoong looked up to meet his eyes with Minsu's.

"T-that's..." Suwoong started, not sure what to say. "Mianhae. I've just been busy with-"

"Your girlfriend, I know," Minsu finished for him.

"I really did want to," Suwoong said.

"I'm sure you did," Minsu said, buttoning the last button. "But, you know, girlfriends can be a handful can't they," he said, sliding his hand inside Suwoong's pants and underneath his boxers. Suwoong let out a moany gasp and shut his eyes. Minsu took Suwoong's member in his hand and began pumping it slowly, emitting moans from the latter in response. "Does that feel good?" Minsu said into his ear before gently taking it in between his white teeth. 

"Ah..." was the only thing Suwoong was able to mutter. Minsu took his other hand up Suwoong's shirt and rubbed his left nipple in between his fingers. "M-Minsu," Suwoong moaned as he threw his head back. Minsu kissed his neck softly without stopping either action going on below. Minsu started to pump faster and soon the small space was filled with Suwoong's noises of pleasure. He stopped before Suwoong could release and watched him through mirror as he tried to catch his breath.

"You better get back to your girlfriend," Minsu said, burrying his head into Suwoong's neck again. Suwoong brought his head back and looked at Minsu, seeing the disappointment in his reflection's eyes. "Oh and next time," he whispered in his ear before he was about to leave, "make sure you lock the door." Suwoong froze a little and Minsu chuckled. With that, he turned around and exited the changing room.

Minsu stood there for a moment, trying to fathom what had just happened to him. He changed back into his old shirt and left the changing room too.

"Hey babe, did you like the shirt?" his girlfriend asked with a smile. He swallowed nervously and shook his head.

"No," he said, still slightly breahless. "It didn't fit me well."

"Oh, okay, well I liked the dress," she said. He nodded and then they went up to pay.

Two weeks later, Minsu broke up with his girlfriend and finally called Suwoong.