47) Sehun and Luhan (EXO) - Glasses (Smut)

Members: Sehun and Luhan of EXO

Description: Sehun gets a little too friendly with his professor.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My perverted brain.

A/N - Sorry for my lack of updating with this lately. I'm just kind of stuck on this last request, but I will try to get it done as soon as possible so I can start the next book!

"Alright, please make sure you actually read the piece," Luhan said to his students as they were preparing to leave. "I will be able to tell. Have a nice day."

"Finally we can leave," Kai groaned as he stepped out into the carpeted aisle. "I thought I was literally going to die of boredom."

"Maybe if you actually knew what we were talking about you wouldn't have been so bored," Sehun said, throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"He makes a good point, babe," Kyungsoo said, walking over to his boyfriend's side. "You never do any of the work he assigns."

"Well, I'm sorry if I'm too busy spending all my time with you," Kai said with a faint grin in defense. Kyungsoo just chuckled and hit his shoulder lightly. "Hey, are you coming out with us tonight, Sehun?"

"No, I think I think I'll pass," Sehun said.

"Why? Don't you like us?" Kai asked, pretending to sound hurt.

"No, it's just you two don't exactly know how to control your PDA," Sehun replied, earning a glare from Kai in response.

"Fine, suit yourself," he said. "We'll see you later then."

"Bye," Sehun said. He was just about to leave the room when he heard the professor call his name from behind.

"Sehun, can you please com here?" Luhan said.

"Sure," Sehun said as he turned back around and started walking toward his desk in the front of the room. "What is it?"

"Have you ever had glasses before?" Luhan asked, his question catching the younger slightly off guard.

"N-No," Sehun answered in a baffled response. "Why?"

"I've noticed that you seem to be having trouble seeing the board, so I was just wondering," Luhan said.

"Well, it is kind of hard to see from where I sit," Sehun said, feeling slightly embarrassed. "Do you think I need glasses?"

"I don't know," Luhan shrugged. "It could be just your seat, but I don't think it would hurt to have your eyes checked. Tell you what, why don't you come back later this evening since I have a class in a few minutes, okay?"

"Okay," Sehun said, letting out a brief sigh.

"Good," Luhan said with a friendly smile on his lips. "I'll see you then."

"Okay, bye," Sehun said as he started to walk away.

A smirk slowly crept its way across Sehun's lips as he got closer to the door. Sehun had been attracted to Luhan ever since the first day he saw him. It wasn't like an 'I'm in love' attraction, it was more like a sexual attraction, at least that's what it felt like.

As weird as  it may sound, Sehun wondered what it would be like to have sex with Luhan: to see his naked body underneath his grasp and to hear his moans. It was exactly these fantasies that kept Sehun up at night, but now he might actually have a chance to make them reality.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Evening rolled around rather quickly and Sehun found himself headed to Luhan's room, both his mind and body filled with eager. He hoped that with the right timing and persuassion, all his fantasties would no longer exist in just his head.

He approached the closed door and knocked on it lightly before twisting the door knob and opening it.

"Seongsaenim?" Sehun said as he stepped through the cracked door.

"Oh, Sehun, come in," Luhan said, looking up from the papers on his desk. Sehun smiled faintly and finished closing the door before going to where Luhan was. "Here, have a seat," he instructed, pulling up a chair next to his desk.

"What were you doing?" Sehun asked as he took a seat. "Grading?"

"Yeah," Luhan said with a tired sigh. "I'm almost half way through all these papers."

"Woah," Sehun said, leaning over and looking at all the papers. "I'd offer to help you, but I don't think that would go over so well."

"Yeah, neither do I," Luhan said as he chuckled. "Anyway, back to the reason you're here."

"Right," Sehun said, shifting his seat a little closer to Luhan. "Do you think I should get my eyes checked out?"

"Like I said, I'm not a doctor so I wouldn't know for sure, but it wouldn't hurt," Luhan said, sitting back in his chair a little. "I'm guessing you've never been to an eye doctor before?"

"You'd be right," Sehun said.

"Okay, well let's look and see if there are any around here," Luhan said, leaning forward so he could reach his laptop. Sehun just watched as Luhan's fingers began typing away, his eyes visiting the brightly lit screen every few seconds. With even the slightlest movement made by the elder, Sehun's desires grew stronger.

He needed Luhan.

"I see you have glasses," Sehun said, scooting to the edge of the chair so he could be closer to Luhan.

"Oh these?" Luhan said, pulling them down a little so he could see them. "These are just my reading glasses. I don't have to wear these all the time."

"Yeah, but they are still classified as glasses, right?" Sehun said, lust beginning to take over his voice.

"Yeah," Luhan said without looking at the younger.

"So tell me," Sehun said, placing a hand on the elder's leg and making him jump a little. "Where did you get them?"

Sehun allowed his hand to have a mind of its own and travel closer to the elder's clothed member. Luhan didn't have the slightest clue as to what was going on, but he just watched as Sehun's hand got closer and closer to its desired destination. However, once he snapped out of the trance he was in, he moved his leg away from the younger's reach.

"Sehun, what do you think you're doing?" Luhan said in a stern, yet slightly shaky, voice. "That is not why you came here in the first place."

"How do you know that?" Sehun said in a lower voice, bringing himself closer to Luhan yet again. "How do you know what I'm thinking?"

"I don't," Luhan said, trying hard to avoid eye contact with his lust-driven student. "But I do know that this is wrong."

"Says who?" Sehun said as his eyes ran up and down Luhan's small frame.

"Says everyone," Luhan said, finally mustering up enough courage to look at him. "Sehun, I get that it's only natural to have these...these...desires, but I'm your teacher and you're my student and that's the way it should stay. You should go find someone else who can give you what you want."

"But you see, seongsaenim," Sehun said, his fingers crawling up Luhan's leg again, "there is no one else that can give me what I want because I want you."

"Sehun-"

"And clearly you want me, too," he finished as his hand finally reached its destination. Sehun began to gently massage Luhan's semi-hard member, prompting the elder to shut his eyes and suck his lips in so that he wouldn't moan.

Sehun smirked at the sight, realizing that he was finally going to get what he had dreamed of. Ready to take it a step further, Sehun stopped the rubbing motion and started to pull the zipper of Luhan's pants downward.

He had almost reached the bottom when Luhan slapped his hand on top of Sehun's, his chest heaving up and down. He remained silent as Sehun's eyes fell upon him for a few seconds before he spoke.

"Not here," Luhan said, more air coming out than words. Sehun's lips formed yet another smirk.

Showtime, he thought to himself.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The two males were in the bathroom in the blink of an eye, now in the middle of a very heated make out session. Tongues clashed together, making soft moans leave Luhan's heated cavern every few seconds.

They both pulled back from the deep kiss for air, but Sehun was not about to waste his time since he knew how precious it was. He attached his lips harshly to the elder's neck and started to bite and suck on it.

Luhan, still knowing how wrong this was, was completely engulfed by the amount of pleasure he was feeling as Sehun continued down his neck and collarbone. The long chain of moans and whimpers that were flying out of his mouth never ceased to make Sehun's clothed member form the shape of a tent out of his pants.

Sehun skipped over Luhan's clothed chest and got down on his knees before he started to resume the activity of unzipping Luhan's pants. Once he did, he could see that Luhan was just as excited as he was, and that made him smirk.

Sehun pulled down the elder's pants and underwear, taking a few moments to just look at Luhan's manhood. It was huge, or at least bigger than he imagined in his fantasies.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Luhan breathed out, his eyes half-lidded. Sehun chuckled a little at the sudden neediness Luhan was showing. But he couldn't say he disliked it one bit.

Sehun then proceeded to glide his tongue across the tip of Luhan's head, sending a shock of electricity through Luhan's tiny body. Once he felt as if he had teased him enough, Sehun wrapped his mouth around it and began to bob his head back and forth.

"A-Ah..." Luhan moaned, throwing his head back as his hands started to gently massage Sehun's scalp. Sehun's movements were painfully slow for Luhan until he started to move his head at a faster rate, making the elder's noises become even more unsteady.

"S-Sehun...I'm...I-I'm." Luhan could barely get the rest of his sentence out before he came directly in Sehun's mouth. Sehun gulped it all down and licked Luhan's member clean before getting back on his feet.

He cupped Luhan's face in his hands and placed a deep and passionate kiss on his lips, prompting Luhan to put his hands on Sehun shoulders for support. The kiss carried on for about a minute longer until Luhan broke it and pulled Sehun into one of the bigger stalls in the restroom.

Once safely locked inside, Luhan immediately got on his knees and started to undo Sehun's belt. He figured that if he was going to let his desires take control of him, he might as well try to enjoy it.

He pulled Sehun's pants, as well as his boxers, down to his ankles after the belt was completely loose. He was also shocked by how large Sehun's member was, but didn't want to waste any time either. So, once he took a brief look, he took Sehun's member in his mouth at once.

This action caught Sehun off guard, but again, he couldn't complain. He watched as Luhan's head moved back and forth, the sight only managing to turn him on more. This was what he had always wanted. This was what he had always dreamed about.

Sehun placed his hands on Luhan's head and forced him to take even more of his throbbing head into his mouth, so that his tip almost touched the back of his throat. Luhan gagged at first, but started to relax and comply with the guided movements of Sehun's hands.

Luhan continued to deep throat the younger until he also released inside his mouth, when he then pulled back and tried to catch his breath. Sehun pulled Luhan up by his neck and gave him another lustful kiss on the lips as he switched positions, pinning Luhan against the wall of the bathroom stall. 

With Luhan's face now pressed lightly against the cold, reflective metal wall, Sehun started to leave brief kisses on the elder's back, not letting himself get too carried away. He halted his kisses and spit in his hand, allowing the saliva to act as a sort of lubricant, before wiping some on his hungry member.

He then spread Luhan's butt cheeks apart and shoved his manhood inside of the hole once he located it. Luhan, who had successfully managed to control his moans until now, let out a yelp at the sudden pain that raced up his spine.

Sehun stopped moving to adjust himself a little bit, but then pounded into Luhan once more. Luhan tried to put his hands on Sehun's back, but couldn't when Sehun grabbed them and trapped them against the wall with his own hands.

Sehun's thrusts got deeper and Luhan's moans got louder as more time ticked by. Suddenly, just as Luhan was about to release again, Sehun pulled out of the elder and Luhan whimpered in disappointment as he glanced at Sehun.

"W-Why did you stop?" he mumbled, getting no reply from the younger. Instead, he flipped Luhan back around and kissed his lips agressively, now completely taken over by his lust. Sehun then lifted Luhan off the ground and Luhan wrapped his legs around Sehun's waist and his arms around his neck for support.

Sehun then pressed Luhan's back against the wall instead and aligned his member up with his puckering entrance again. He pushed himself in once again, making Luhan whine in response and tigthen his grip on Sehun.

More thrusts evolved from there and soon, the bathroom stall, as well as most of the bathroom, was filled with needy moans of Luhan calling Sehun's name, just as he had always wanted.

"Ugh, Se-Sehun...I'm gonna cum," Luhan mewled, feeling his head start to spin and his vision go blurry.

"T-Together," Sehun managed to mutter in between breaths. In the next instance, both males released their white liquid on each other. Heavy pants was now the sound that occupied the stall as they tried to get back all the air they had lost.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"So..." Sehun started to say as they both were getting dressed. "About those glasses..."

"Shh," Luhan said, placing a single finger over the younger's lips before he finished zipping up his pants. "Let's talk about that tomorrow," he said in the form of a whisper, pressing his body against Sehun's.

Sehun just nodded his head dreamily, which in turn made Luhan smile and chuckle before he pecked his lips with a kiss.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Sehun," Luhan said just before he left the stall, giving Sehun one last glance before doing so.

"Tomorrow," Sehun said, a smile making its way across his face. "Tomorrow."