35) Daehyun and Youngjae (B.A.P) - First Time (Smut)

Members: Daehyun and Youngjae of B.A.P

Description: After being in a relationship for nearly eight months, Youngjae finally decide it's time to take the next step with his boyfriend Daehyun.

Genre: Smut, fluff

Inspiration: Body and Soul by B.A.P and my perverted brain.

P.S - Listen to the song at your own risk. It WILL hurt you. Carry on now.

“Youngjae, for God’s sake calm down,” Zelo said in annoyance to his best friend while they were hanging out at his house. “It’s not like this is life or death situation. It’s just sex.”

“That’s where you’re wrong,” Youngjae replied, pointing a finger at the younger. “It’s not just sex. It is like an entirely new phase in our relationship. It’s a huge deal.”

“Okay maybe, but still,” Zelo protested. “It’s still not a big deal. Take it from me, once you get the first time over with, it’s nothing.”

“Whatever,” Youngjae said, rolling his eyes. “You’re just saying that because you don’t care about anything.”

“Pretty much,” Zelo said, fooling around with his hair in the mirror.

“Does it hurt?” Youngjae asked hesitantly as he bit down on his undermost lip.

“Well, let’s see,” Zelo said, turning around to face the older. “You’re getting a dick shoved inside of an area with a very small width. What do you think?”

“You could have just said yes,” Youngjae said.

“I could have indeed,” Zelo replied. “Seriously though Jae, if Daehyun has waited this long, I’m sure he’ll be gentle. Don’t fret, little child.” Zelo used his hand to scruff up Youngjae’s hair a little. Youngjae was just about to respond when he heard a car horn from outside. He got up and looked out the window only to see Daehyun waiting in his car.

“Oh god,” Youngjae gulped. “He’s here.”

“Then go,” Zelo said. “You can’t be a virgin forever.”

“Says who?” Youngjae said.

“Says me, now go,” Zelo said quickly, practically pushing the older out of his bedroom and down the stairs. “I don’t want to see you again until you are no longer a virgin.”

“That’s rude,” Youngjae said with a small pouty face.

“Only to you,” Zelo replied. “Go. You best not keep your man waiting.” Youngjae’s heart was about ready to beat out of his chest as he walked outside, getting closer and closer to the red car. He turned back around a couple times to look at Zelo and he just shooed him off. Youngjae sighed in anxiousness and finally made it to the car.

“Hey babe,” Daehyun said as his boyfriend opened the passenger’s side door and sat down.

“Hi,” Youngjae said timidly. Daehyun leaned over and kissed Youngjae briefly before returning back to his seat.

“So do you want to go back to my place?” Daehyun asked. “My parents are home so we could watch a movie or something in the living room.” Youngjae kind of froze at the or something part but he didn’t let his shyness out anymore. Despite his apprehensiveness, Youngjae didn’t want to be a virgin forever and trusted Daehyun enough to make that happen.

“O-Okay,” Youngjae said, earning a smile from Daehyun.

“My place it is then,” Daehyun said, pulling the car out of park before getting back on to the street.