17) Hyuk and Hongbin (VIXX) - Guessing Game (Smut, cute)

Members: Hyuk and Hongbin of VIXX

Description: With the subject of love in the air, Hyuk takes a stab at guessing who his fellow member, Hongbin, likes.

Genre: Smut, cute

Inspiration: My brain.

"Haha, so Leo is always this quiet, huh?" The radio show host asked the other VIXX members during their interview.

"Pretty much," Ken answered.

"Sometimes we forget that he is even there," N added, patting the younger's back. They all laughed in response, except Leo, of course.

"Yes, so I imagine your lives have changed a lot since you've become idols, right?" he asked next. "I mean, you've won several awards now and are very much in the eyes of the public."

"Ne," they said simultaneously.

"So, now that you have such busy schedules, do you find it frustrating that you don't have time to date anyone because that seems to be a common, uh, complaint, if you will, for idols?"

"Yeah, I think we all wish we could take some time to find that someone special," N started answering. "But we really love what we are doing right now and we're dedicated to making our fans happy, so we are just focusing on that right now. There will be plenty of time in the future for dating and such."

"Ah, I see, I see, so you are more concerned about your work to think about dating?"

"Ne," N clarified, earning a nodd from the others as well.

"Ah, well it's nice to see such dedicated idols," he commented, making most of them smile. "Now, we are going to take a short break and we will be right back with VIXX, but for now enjoy listening to a song off of Super Junior's latest album, Evanesce." He then pressed a few buttons and then the members took their headphones off and let then hang on their neck. "You guys are doing great. You can take a break. We're back on in about fifteen minutes."

"Okay, kamsahamnida," they said, standing up and bowing a little.

"Ugh, my butt hurts from all that sitting," Ravi commented, making a few members laugh.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Hongbin said as he took his headphones off completely and started towards the door.

"Oh, I have to go too!" Hyuk said, taking his off as well and scurrying after his hyung.

Hyuk had always felt closer to Hongbin, more so than any of the other members. He was just this sweet and caring person that Hyuk could go to and talk about anything that was on his mind. It's wasn't that he didn't trust the others, he just relied on Hongbin a little bit more.

Hongbin walked at a steady pace in the direction of the restroom so that the maknae could catch up to him. He never minded Hyuk acting so clingy to him. In fact, he loved it actually. It made things less awkward for them and because of their closeness, they could do things together that "normal" male friends would not.

Sometimes, if they had no schedule, they would spend the day snuggling close to one another and watching movies. Hongbin loved and cherished those times he had spent with the younger. It gave him the chance to be with the one person he loved.

Hyuk finished before Hongbin did, but he didn't want to ditch him, so he decided to wait for him. He came out of the stall as a loud flushing sound came from the toilet and walked in front of the sink. He washed and dried his hands thoroughly before fixing his hair a little in the mirror.

"So hyung," Hyuk said, breaking the silence between them, "do you have a crush on anyone right now?"

"Why do you want to know?" Hongbin replied, a slight smile on the corners of his lips.

"I don't know," Hyuk shrugged, kicking the air with his foot. "So do you? Huh? Huh?" Hongbin laughed at the black haired boy a little as he stood up straight.

"Yeah, I do," he answered vaguely.

"Well who is it?" Hyuk asked excitedly. "No, no, let me guess." Hongbin grinned at Hyuk as he put on his thinking face on. "Okay, give me a hint."

"Well..." Hongbin said, elongating his voice. "This person is the youngest member in their group." Hyuk squinted, trying to think of all the possible answers at once with no luck.

"Minzy sunbaenim?" he guessed, earning a head shake from the older. "Sohyun sunbaenim?" Another no. "Oh, what about Krystal sunbaenim?" Hongbin shook his head again. Hyuk sighed in frustration, but wasn't ready to give up yet. "Suzy sunbaenim?"

"Nope," Hongbin said, popping the p.

"Then who? I can't think of anyone else," Hyuk said, feeling completely flustered.

"I'll give you another hint," Hongbin said. "It's not a girl." Hyuk's eyes widened slightly. He didn't know that Hongbin was into guys. But he wasn't a judgemental person, so he didn't really care either. "And he is in the same building as us as we speak." Hyuk furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't recall any other idol groups being here, but there was always the chance. He remained silent for a few more seconds, trying desperately to think of who occupied his hyung's heart.

"Well...there's no one else in here but us, so..." Hyuk started but froze when the realization hit him right in the head. "M-me? You l-like me?"

Hongbin just smiled softly before walking closer to the maknae and pressing a gentle kiss on his lips. Hyuk's muscles tensed up so tightly that he couldn't move a single one of them. He really wasn't expecting a guy to legitmately liked him, especially one of his own members.

But he couldn't help but feel happy underneath all that shock. It would make sense to say that he liked Hongbin too, after all he always did want to be around him. That had to count as some sort of sign, right?

Hesitantly and unsurely, he returned his hyung's kiss, which made Hongbin's heart do a backflip. It wasn't the best confession in history, but it got him the response he wanted, so he could live with it.

The boys' lips moved in perfect, untarnished harmony before it turned more intense and their tongues met in a heated battle to see who would come out on top. Hyuk was very capable of winning, but his body went weak when Hongbin's hands came in contact with his delicate skin.

"A-ah...h-hyung," Hyuk moaned, his eyes blissfully going shut. Hongbin, his hands now caressing the maknae's ass, gently lifted him off the gorund and Hyuk instantly wrapped his arms around Hongbin's waist.

Hongbin put his back against one of the tiled walls, his hands moving themselves to support Hyuk's light weight. They both pulled back for oxygen and that's when Hongbin began nipping at the maknae's luscious, white neck.

"Uhh...Hongbin," Hyuk mumbled softly. After a few more seconds of that, Hongbin stopped his kisses in their tracks and started fiddling with the younger's belt hungrily. Hyuk realized this and looked down, only to see that his pants and boxers were in the process of being pulled down.

Hongbin placed another deep kiss on the younger male's lips and Hyuk decided to help his hyung out with his pants, creating a spark friction between their very erected members. Hongbin broke another kiss and wet a few of his fingers with his saliva before postioning one of them at the entrance of the maknae's hole.

He pressed one in, making Hyuk wince in response. Hongbin started his movements out slow and gentle, so he wouldn't cause Hyuk too much pain. The latter began to relax and told his hyung to add another with his moans. Hongbin did just that, commencing a scissoring motion inside the younger in an effort to widen the tight area he had to work with.

Pulling them out, he kissed Hyuk once more before carefully sticking his throbbingly full member into his puckering hole. The pain was all Hyuk was able to feel at first, but then that turned into pleasure as Hongbin began moving in and out of him repeatedly.

"Nngh...hyung...f-faster," Hyuk pleaded, his head thrown back in total bliss. Hongbin immediately obliged and quicken his pace, making grunts leave his and Hyuk's mouth. "Ah...hit that spot again."

Hongbin's member kept ramming into that one spot, causing the knot in both of their stomachs to grow and eventually be released out onto one another's bodies.

"Hongbin..." Hyuk said breathlessly.

"Hyuk..." Hongbin moaned contently, resting his head in the crook of Hyuk's neck. The two boys looked at each other and smiled faintly, conjoining their lips in one last kiss. "Hyukkie, I love you," Hongbin confessed, stars of lust in his brown eyes.

"I love you, too, hyung," Hyuk replied joyfully yet softly. Then they both got cleaned up and exited the bathroom, headed back towards the interview room.

"There you guys are," N said with his usually friendly smile. "We were just about to go back on air." They both smiled briefly and went back to their seats, which just happened to be next to each other.

"Okay, that was Break Down by BEAST and we are back with on the air with VIXX," the DJ said. Hyuk snook his hand under the table, laying it on top of Hongbin's. Hongbin smiled without facing Hyuk and held his hand right back.