6) Youngjae and JB (GOT7) - Thanks (Cute, funny)

Members: Youngjae and JB of GOT7

Description: Youngjae tutors JB and gets a weird gift of gratitude in return.

Genre: Cute, funny

Inspiration: My brain.

"Hey Youngjae, are you walking with me after school?" Yugyeom asked as the last bell of the school day rang.

"No, I can't today," Youngjae replied, throwing his backpack over his shoulder.

"Aw, why not?" Yugyeom whined.

"I have to tutor someone," he answered. "Mianhae. Maybe next week." Yugyeom sighed sadly, but nodded his head.

"Okay, I guess I can ask Bam or something," he said. "Well, have fun."

"I'll try," Youngjae said. "See ya."

"See ya," Yugyeom waved before walking off in the opposite direction.

Youngjae had always been willing to help other people with anything they needed. That was if he liked the person. He didn't hate JB, per se, he was just one of those people that easily got on his nerves, so he wasn't exactly thrilled about tutoring him. But Youngjae was also the type of person who never complained either.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He arrived at the park to see JB laying on one of the wooden picnic tables, but he couldn't tell if he was asleep because he had black sunglasses over his eyes. Youngjae rolled his eyes and walked over to him before slamming his backpack on the table, causing JB to flinch as he sat up.

"A hello would have been nicer," JB said, taking off his sunglasses and setting them on the table.

"Too late," Youngjae replied harshly, causing a small smile to form on JB's lips. JB had always found it cute how Youngjae acted so cold around him.

"I'm glad you decided to help me," he said, sitting up a little bit more.

"That's nice," Youngjae said. "Let's just get this done and over with." JB chuckled as he scooted over so Youngjae could sit next to him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So then that would make the triangles congruent by angle, side, angle, which would then make angle A congruent to angle C by CPCTC," Youngjae explained, pointing at the proof he had just written with the tip of his pencil. "Do you get that?" Youngjae looked at JB, who looked completely spaced out.

"Sure," he replied.

"Aish," Youngjae groaned. "You know, you'll never get this if you don't pay attention to what I'm saying."

"I am," JB protested. Youngjae just raised an eyebrow at him in response, leaning back down on the table. "Okay, maybe I'm not. But I just don't get why we are learning about this stuff. I mean, it's not like we'll find ourselves in a situation where we'll have to stop and write a proof in real life. It's so pointless."

"It may be pointless to real life, but we have to do what the teacher tells us," Youngjae said back. "It's called being respectful." JB and Youngjae just looked at each other for a few seconds before Youngjae broke the eye contact. "Now, let's go over it once more, then you can leave."

"Araseo," JB sighed loudly as he sat back up.

"Now, what is always the first step of a proof?" Youngjae asked, turning his head slightly to look at JB.

"The given information," he answered.

"Okay, good. Then based on this given information, what can you say about the triangle and why?"

"That those two angles are right angles because of the definition of a perpendicular line."

"Good and what else?"

"Um...those two are congruent."

"They are, but why?"

"Definition of angle bisector?"

"That's right. What about any congruent sides?"

"This because of the reflexive property."

"Uh huh, then by which method are the triangles congruent?"

"Angle, side, angle."

"And then how do you know angle A and C are congruent?"

"CPCTC."

"See, it's not that hard if you just try," Youngjae said.

"Yeah, but it's still pointless," JB replied, causing Youngjae to laugh a little as he shook his head. Then they both stood up from the table, JB putting his sunglasses back on and Youngjae putting his backpack on one of his shoulders.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around," Youngjae said as he was about to walk away.

"Youngjae," JB called after him, making him stop in his tracks and turn back around. JB walked up closer to Youngjae and caught him off guard by placing a hand on his neck and pressing on a kiss on his lips. Youngjae's eyes widened for the first few seconds the kiss lasted, but eventually closed them shut as JB kept moving their lips together. He broke the kiss and let his arm fall back to his side while Youngjae just stood their in disbelief. "Thanks for the help," he said calmly before smirking and walking away in the other direction. Youngjae looked around frantically, trying to comprehend what had just happened.

"Y-you're welcome...?" he replied, now talking more to himself, as JB was already too far off in the distant to hear him. Still confused as hell, he reenforced his backpack over his shoulder and started to walk home.