23) Eli and Jun (U-KISS) - Learning The Ropes (Smut)

Members: Eli and Jun of U-KISS

Description: After Jun confesses to Eli, Eli shows him the ropes of being in a relationship.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My perverted brain.

It was a rather relaxing day for the six members of U-KISS since they had no scheduled activities for the day.

"Oh, I'm catching up to you Eli!" Kevin said as he and Eli played video games in the living room.

"No you're not," Eli said, practically sitting on the edge of the couch.

"Yes! That is how you win at Mario Kart!" Kevin said, getting up and dancing in victory.

"No way, you cheated," Eli said. "You know how many bananas you let go?"

"That's not called cheating, sore loser," Kevin said. "You just can't accept defeat." Eli just scuffed and rolled his eyes, letting his back fall back against the couch. Kevin giggled teasingly at the older as Eli just glared at him. "I'm gonna go celebrate my victory with some ice cream. Have fun pouting, loser," Kevin said, patting Eli's head and walking past him before exiting the dorm.

"Show off..." Eli mumbled to himself, crossing his arms over his chest. He looked around and realized he was alone. Soohyun and the others had gone out shopping, but then he realized Jun was still here. "I'm sure he could use some company," he said to no one. He shrugged his shoulders and pushed himself off the couch before heading in the direction of the maknae's room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

12.12.14

Everything with the group has been going well. We aren't promoting right now, but we did just come back from our tour in Japan, which was a lot of fun. I've never been to Japan before then, so I'm happy I got to experience something new. I bet my family would have liked it there. I miss them a lot these days since I started in U-KISS. I hope they miss me too...

The members have been super nice to me so far. I know I lack in a lot of areas, but they really seem like they are understanding, so I'm not worried too much, I guess.

Eli has been especially nice to me. He is always showing me the right moves whenever I mess up and giving me tips in the studio. He also jokes around a lot and pulls pranks on me, but I kind of like it when he does that. It makes me feel like...like...well I don't know what it makes me feel. I just get butterflies whenever we're close together, like when we sit next to each other. Everyone else thinks it's just my shyness when I act funny around him, but only I know that's not it. I think I'm starting to like him...

The maknae read over what he had wrote in the word document. He always kept a log of his time in the group. It just made him feel lighter when he got everything off his chest. He had just saved it with the collection of others on his laptop when he was startled by Eli bursting through the door.

"Junnie," the older cooed, prompting Jun to quickly shut his laptop. "Oh, did I interrupt something?"

"O-oh, no," Jun stuttered nervously. "I was finished anyway."

"Oh okay, good," Eli said, walking in the rest of the way and shutting the door behind him.

"What's up?" Jun asked as Eli fell back on the bed Jun was sitting on.

"I'm bored," Eli whined. "And lonely. All the others are out and I don't know what to do with myself since we have no schedules." Jun just nodded his head, hugging his legs up to his chest. "What were you doing?" Eli asked, sitting up again.

"Oh, I was just, uh, checking my email to see if I got anything from my family," he lied.

"Huh, I'm guessing there was nothing," the older replied.

"Yeah, there wasn't."

"Well maybe they are busy or something."

"Yeah, probably," Jun said, looking down slightly. Eli yawned loudly and layed back down on the bed, his eyes going shut with a light sigh. Jun felt his heart skip beat as his eyes locked on his hyung. He couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to kiss him and feel those pink lips against his own.

No, what I am thinking?, Jun thought. I like girls and so does Eli.

Eli stretched his arms out above his head, his white t-shirt lifting to slightly reveal his abs. Jun became uncomfortable again at the sight and moved his legs closer to his chest, more than they already were.

Even if I did like him, he wouldn't like me back. He is definitely straight. He has to be straight.

"Hey, you hungry?" Eli asked as he removed his back off the bed for a third time. Jun jumped a little at the sound of his voice.

"Oh, y-yeah," he replied, trying to plaster on a smile. Eli furrowed his eyebrows a little, noticing how strange the maknae was acting, but nodded.

"Okay, I'll go make us some lunch then," he said, scooting to the edge of the bed. "Hey, are you feeling okay? You seem a little...anxious," he added once he was on his feet. Jun looked up at him and nodded his head.

"I'm okay," Jun answered. Of course, Eli knew better than to believe him, so he went over and sat next to him on the bed.

"If there is one thing I've learned from being in the group," he started to say, "it's that it's not difficult to tell when someone isn't okay. And I know you aren't, so fess up. What's wrong?" Jun sighed heavily and looked away from the older, resting his head in between his legs.

"I think...I think I-I'm gay," he muttered.

"Really?" Eli asked, not really surprised by his confession. "How do you figure that?"

"Because I like a guy. Well, I think I do," Jun replied. "I mean, I get butterflies whenever I'm near him and he always makes me smile."

"Then that doesn't necessarily make you gay," Eli said. Jun lifted his head and looked at him, baffled.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"It just means you like a guy," Eli said, shrugging. "There's difference between being gay and liking a guy, Jun. You can be gay, but only like one guy and one guy only. There's no rules on how to be gay."

"Oh," Jun said, stretching his voice out and shifting his face away again.

"Who is this guy?" Eli asked, earning a nervous expression from the younger. "You don't have to be afraid to tell me, Jun. You can always tell me anything." Jun brought his eyes down and pondered the positives and negatives of revealing his secret.

On the one hand, he wouldn't have to stress so much if he told him and he could relax a bit. But on the other hand, Eli might think badly of him and never talk to him again.

"Promise me you won't hate me if I tell you?" Jun said to Eli.

"I promise," Eli agreed. Jun took a deep breath and looked away before he spoke again.

"It's you," he said quietly. "I like you." Jun couldn't look at Eli's expression because he was afraid of what it would look like.

Eli smiled softly at the younger, thinking of how cute Jun looked when he got embarrassed. He put his hand on top of Jun's, which was holding his legs close to his chest. This action startled Jun, so he looked at his hyung with widened eyes.

"You're really adorable, you know that?" Eli said, keeping the smile on his lips.

"H-huh?" Jun said innocently, earning a chuckle from the older.

"I like you, too, Jun," Eli said. Jun just blinked his eyes, not believing that his crush actually said that. Eli moved his hand from Jun's and instead put it on his cheek. He moved his face closer to the maknae's, his eyes shifting to look at his lips. Seconds later, their lips were touching. It took Jun a few seconds to process that this was actually happening, but eventually he moved his lips against the older's.

Soon enough, their lips were moving together perfectly like two dancers on stage. Eli's hand traveled southward, coming in contact with the thin, white fabric of Jun's shirt. Jun moaned a gaspy moan, allowing Eli to sneak his tongue inside the other's mouth.

Eli's fingers started playing the tiny buttons of the shirt, slowly disconnecting them from their original position. Jun's muscles tensed up and goosebumps began to decorate every centimeter of his white skin, his legs slowly dropping down until they were on the bed.

The kiss was broken and Eli moved so he was now in front of the younger, so he could finish unbuttoning his shirt without taking it off completely yet. Jun squeezed his eyes shut tightly once he realized that Eli was now fiddling with his belt. Eli saw this when he looked at him, and smiled a little.

Jun opened his eyes slowly since he wasn't feeling anything anymore. He was kind of taken back when he realized the older was just staring at him, but he wasn't complaining about it either.

Eli reunited their lips in a more passionate kiss and Jun instantly kissed back, really starting to enjoy this feeling he was experiencing. Eli's hand came in contact with the younger's skin, making a shiver speed down his spine. Eli slid the shirt off Jun's body before throwing it to the ground, all while their lips were still together.

Jun bit down timidly on his bottom lip as Eli removed his own shirt, forcing it to the ground as well. He was quick to kiss Jun again, this time laying him down so that he was hovering above him. Eli's lips moved off Jun's and pecked his cheek before continuing on to his neck.

"Mmm...hyung," Jun moaned softly as his hands attached to Eli's bare back. Eli bit and sucked on the delicate skin ever so lightly, emitting noises from the latter that sounded like music to his ears.

Eli stopped his kisses in their tracks in order to discard not only his own pants and under garments, but also the maknae's. He planted another kiss on Jun's swollen lips, his hands roaming all over his chest.

The kissing continued on and Eli slowly lifted Jun off the sheets so that he was now sitting on his lap. Once he was correctly positioned inside the younger's puckering entrance, he kissed Jun again.

"Eli, wait," Jun said, breaking the kiss. Eli came to a halt and looked Jun right in his eyes. "I-I've never done anything like this before." Eli just smiled and ran his fingers through the maknae's black locks.

"I know. I can tell," he chuckled, making Jun giggle in slight embarrassment. "Don't worry, okay? We'll go slow." Jun smiled faintly and nodded his head before leaning down to kiss the older.

Jun wrapped his arms around Eli's neck, deepening the kiss, as Eli placed his around the younger's hips. After about a minute more of making out, Jun rolled his hips unsurely against Eli, catching him off guard.

Nonetheless, Jun repeated the action and pretty soon Eli was guiding the maknae right along, making his movements faster with each passing minute. The two males kissed again, moaning and grunting into each other's caverns with each new thrust.

"A-ah...h-hyung," Jun mumbled once the feeling of Eli hitting his prostate shot through his veins. Eli took that chance and kept hitting the same spot repeatedly, only making the knot in Jun's stomach grow bigger.

"J-Jun..." Eli groaned, hugging the younger closer to him. "I'm g-gonna cum..." Then, they both climaxed at the same time, letting out a breath of relief.

"Hyung," Jun said breathlessly, holding on tightly to Eli. "I love you, hyung."

"I love you, too, Junnie," Eli replied, also tightening his grip on Jun.

"Oh and," Jun started, pulling back just enough so that they were face to face, "I'm still hungry." Eli laughed and hung his head down temporarily.

"Okay, let's get cleaned up, then we'll go eat," he said.

"Okay," Jun agreed, smiling cutely. Eli pecked his lips once more and then they both got off the bed.