14) Mark and Jackson (GOT7) ft. Youngji - I'm Fine (Jealousy, cute)

A/N to dedicated - I am really sorry for the late update!! I seriously feel like a terrible person for lying to you!! I hope this makes up for it. I've just been super busy lately so yeah...I'm really sorry again!

Members: Mark and Jackson of GOT7

Description: Mark gets jealous of the new JackJi couple.

Genre: Fluff

Inspiration: My brain.

"Hey Jackson look what's on!" Bam Bam exclaimed from his spot on the couch next to Youngjae.

"What?" Jackson asked, looking over in that direction.

"Roommate," Bam Bam replied.

"Oh, what episode?" he asked, scurrying over to join the two on the couch.

"Um...not sure," Bam Bam said. The episode started playing and all three pairs of eyes were glued to the television screen.

"Oh I remember this," Jackson said, pointing to the screen. They sat silently and watched for a few more minutes, laughing here and there.

"Can you guys hear alright?" a grumpy Mark said as he walked out into the living room. The three turned around and looked at the oldest member of GOT7 innocently. "I am trying to sleep, you know?"

"Mianhae, hyung," Bam Bam apologized.

"Yeah, we didn't mean to wake you," Youngjae added. "We were just watching Jackson on Roommate." Mark just nodded as a yawn escaped his mouth.

"Aw, look how cute you and Youngji are," Bam Bam cooed. "Now I know why everyone ships Jackji." Mark just rolled his eyes in annoyance at Bam Bam's words. It's not that he was jealous, it was just that he didn't like the fact that everyone else loved this couple that upset him.

Okay so maybe I am jealous, Mark thought to himself. He shook his head and tried to just forget about it.

"I'm going back to bed, so try to keep it down, alright?" Mark said in a cold tone that caught Jackson's attention.

"Araseo, hyung," Bam Bam said, not really paying attention.

Mark sure seems on edge today, Jackson thought to himself. I wonder if he's okay.

So he decided to get up and find out for himself.

"I'll be right back, guys," Jackson said. Youngjae just nodded, keeping his eyes on the brightlu lit screen in front of him. Jackson walked back to the room he happened to share with Mark and knocked lightly before opening the door. "Mark? Are you asleep?" he said, peeking his head in. He didn't get a response, so he quietly entered and was relaxed when he saw Mark on his laptop with his earbuds in.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't hear you," Mark said, looking up and pulling one out.

"It's okay," Jackson said as he shut the door. "But the real question here is are you okay?"

"What do you mean?" Mark asked in confusion.

"You seemed really upset back there," Jackson said. "Did anything bad happen?"

"No," Mark said plainly. God Jackson is really good at sensing how I feel. I can't tell him what's really wrong though.

"It wouldn't have anything to do with Youngji, would it?" Jackson asked, taking a seat next to Mark with his back against the wall. Mark's eyes widened a little and he instantly blushed.

"N-no," Mark stuttered, turning to face the screen again. "You guys are really...uh...cute."

"Yeah, I guess we are, aren't we?" Jackson said. Mark wasn't expecting him to say that. "I'd definitely consider going out with her in real life. I mean, she's really pretty and sweet. She can even be funny sometimes, too." Mark took a mental deep breath and just tried to focus on his laptop. "But there is just one problem."

"What would that be?" Mark asked, actually uninterested in a word he was saying now.

"I like someone else," Jackson said. Mark's head shot up and faced the younger man beside him.

"Y-you do?" he stuttered again.

"Yep," Jackson said, popping the p.

"Who?" Mark asked, already preparing himself for disappointment.

Much to his surprise, Jackson put his hand on the back of Mark's neck, pulling their faces together. Mark's eyes widened when he felt Jackson's lips against his own. Jackson broke the kiss after only a few seconds and looked at Mark.

"Does that answer your question?" Jackson said with raised eyebrows. Mark was speechless. Literally, he had no words to say. Nothing was coming to him. "Mark, I know you're jealous of Youngji, so you don't have to pretend." Mark blushed and looked down in embarrassment, but Jackson lifted his head back up. "But I'm gonna tell you right now, I like you, not her. I mean, she's a great girl and I like having her as a friend, but I love you. I always have."

"Jackson..." Mark said. Jackson smiled and reconnected their lips in another kiss. This time, Mark kissed back after ripping out his other earbud. He wrapped his arms around the younger's neck and Jackson snaked his hands around Mark's waist.