26) Kyung and Jaehyo (Block B) - Truth or Dare (Slight smut, cute)

Members: Kyung and Jaehyo of Block B

Description: What starts out as a simple game of truth or dare, leads to something more for Jaehyo and Kyung.

Genre: Slight smut, cute

Inspiration: My brain.

"Aish, I'm so bored," Taeil whined, falling backwards and laying on the ground. All the members of Block B were bored due to the fact that they had no schedules to attend that day.

"We could watch T.V.," U-Kwon suggested.

"Ugh...that's boring," Taeil said.

"We could sleep," B-Bomb said bluntly.

"But I'm not tired," Taeil replied. The other members rolled their eyes and a few groaned.

"Ah! I have an idea!" P.O said, suddenly sitting up straight. "Let's play truth or dare."

"Ah hell no," Zico said instantly. "That never ends well for anyone."

"Then what do you suggest we do, oh wise leader?" P.O said, a hint of attitude in his tone. The two males just stared at each other, waiting for the other to crack under the pressure.

"Fine, we can play truth or dare, but no making any ridiculous dares. I don't need any of you idiots breaking a leg," Zico said. Some of the members laughed before they all moved onto the carpet, forming a large circle.

"Okay, now here are the rules," P.O said, placing a bottle in the middle of the seven boys. "Someone will spin the bottle and whoever it lands on will be asked by the person who spun, truth or dare. If they answer truth, they have to confess a really embarrassing childhood secret. But if they pick dare, the person who spun the bottle will give them a dare that they have to complete successfully, which will be judged by the spinner also." They all nodded and agreed to the rules in response. "Okay, I'm gonna start," he said, leaning in closer to the center and placing his hand on the bottle before spinning it. The first person it landed on was Taeil.

"Okay, truth or dare?" P.O asked.

"Umm..." Taeil said in thought, elongating his voice out. "Truth."

"Truth," P.O said. "Okay, now you have to reveal a really embarrassing childhood secret."

"Hmm," Taeil said, staring up at the ceiling. "I don't know if I even have any."

"Oh come on," U-Kwon commented. "Everyone has some sort of embarrassing childhood memory."

"Oh okay I got one," Taeil said. "When I was like nine, my parents took me to an amusement park and I ate a lot of food and then as soon as I was done eating I wanted to go on this huge roller coaster. But my parents kept telling me to wait until my food settled, but that was the first year I was tall enough to ride it, so of course I didn't listen and went on anyway. So, I went on and ended up throwing up over the edge of it. But the embarrassing part was, that it landed on a girl I had a crush on from my school." A few of the members burst out in laughter while others made faces of disgust. "Yeah...she didn't like me very much after that."

"Okay, that was good," P.O said, still letting a few stray laughs escape. "Okay, now you spin." Taeil reached in the center and the bottle spun around a few times before landing on B-Bomb.

"Truth or dare?" Taeil asked, a slight smirk on his lips.

"Dare," B-Bomb said confidently.

"Okay, I dare you to eat an entire spoonful of cinnamon," Taeil said, as if he had already planned it. B-Bomb sighed a little, but agreed anyway, nodding his head. Taeil ran into the kitchen and quickly poured some cinnamon on to a spoon before carefully carrying it back over to the circle. He handed it to B-Bomb just stared at it in disgust, already regretting his decision. "On the count of three," Taeil said. "1, 2, 3!" B-Bomb quickly shoved the spoon in his mouth and immediately scrunched up his face, making the others laugh. It took him a while, but he ended up swallowing it before he started coughing.