32) Jun and Kevin (U-KISS) - Night Time Scare (Fluff, cute)

Members: Jun and Kevin of U-KISS

Description: After watching a scary movie with the other members of U-KISS, Jun looks to the comfort of Kevin when he has a nightmare.

Genre: Fluff, cute

Inspiration: My brain.

The six members of U-KISS were preparing to watch a scary movie one night after their scheduled activities had ended. Hoon and Jun were gathering blankets; Soohyun and Eli were picking out a movie, leaving Kevin and Kiseop to get the popcorn.

Once all that was completed, they all met in front of the television, which was in the living room. Within a few minutes, the couch was occupied by Soohyun, Hoon, Kevin, and Jun, while Eli and Kiseop made a comfortable spot on the carpeted floor.

“Is everyone ready to watch the movie?” Soohyun asked. “No one needs to use the bathroom or anything?”

“No,” the members said simultaneously.

“Oh wait, let me get the lights,” Eli said, jumping to his feet before scurrying over to the light switch. He flipped them off and the room went dark, besides a sharp and wide beam radiating from the television screen. Soohyun, who had the remote, waited until Eli was back down on the floor to press play. Then, the credits played, one after the other, and finally the movie started.

=============================================================

The movie came to a halting end, leaving the members in a dramatized trance. Hoon and Kevin had pressed up close to each other at some point during the movie and Eli was practically on top of Kiseop.

“Well that was great,” Soohyun said, returning back to the main menu of the movie. He got up and switched the lights back on and laughed a little when he saw the same look on all of the member’s faces. “Was it really that scary?” he asked, taking back his spot on the couch.

“Pssh, scary?” Eli said. “I’ve seen way scarier movies in my lifetime.”

“Which would explain why you’re on top of me,” Kiseop said, turning his head upwards so that he could slightly see Eli’s face.

“Oh mian,” he said, scooting off of him. “I was just…uh…”

“I don’t even want to know,” Kiseop said, holding a hand up once he was off of his stomach.

“You okay, Junnie?” Kevin asked, now facing the scared to death maknae. Jun had never been a big fan of horror movies, but didn’t want to seem like a scaredy cat in front of the others so he just decided to push through and watch the movie. “Junnie? Jun? Hello?” Jun flinched a little and finally made eye contact with his hyung. “Gwenchana?”

“O-Oh yeah,” he said, plastering on a fake smile. “I’m okay.”

“Okay…just checking,” Kevin said suspiciously.

“It’s getting late. We should head to bed,” Soohyun said with a tired sigh.

“Yeah,” Hoon said, joining the leader and getting off the couch. Then all the members rose to their feet and picked up the blankets heading to their bedrooms.

==========================================================

About an hour or so later, Kevin was awoken by the sound of small and faint whimpers coming from the other side of the room. He figured they had to belong to Jun since they did share the same bedroom. He flipped over on his other side and saw no movement from the maknae at first. He was just about to brush it off and go back to sleep when he saw Jun’s legs flinch, another whimper escaping his mouth.

He must be having a nightmare, Kevin thought. He smiled a little and pulled the covers from his bed back before walking over to the younger’s bed.

Jun jumped a little when he felt a sudden cold chill hit his thinly clothed back and turned his head just in time to see Kevin climbing in next to him.

“Hyung…what are you d-“ the rest of Jun’s baffled words were cut off when Kevin shushed him.

“You might wake the others up,” Kevin whispered, still leaving Jun confused as hell. Instead of explaining, Kevin just proceeded with pulling the covers back over himself and Jun. Before he buried his head in one of the two soft pillows, Kevin wrapped an arm protectively around Jun, making the maknae’s heart skip a beat and his body temperature shoot up. “Good night, Junnie,” Kevin said in a comforting tone, letting his eyes fall shut.

Jun was struck right in the head with confusion. He didn’t know why Kevin would have gotten in bed with him like this suddenly. But at the same time, he was kind of enjoying the feeling of his hyung’s warmth racing through his veins. So he just layed his back down slowly and settled it into the feather stuffed pillow. He smiled a little and moved into Kevin’s loving touch a bit more before dozing off.