45) Jongin and Kyungsoo (EXO) - Moving In (Smut, fluff)

Members: Jongin and Kyungsoo of EXO

Description: After a long day of helping his boyfriend move into his apartment, Kai decides it's time to "relax."

Genre: Smut, fluff

Inspiration: Maybe a gay film...maybe my brain...I'm not really sure.

Kyungsoo hummed a soft tune as he moved the dishes from the cardboard box to the cupboard of his new apartment. The desire to move in with his boyfriend, Jongin, had lived inside of him and the two had even talked about it before. But now that it was actually happening, Kyungsoo was ecstatic with joy.

"God, babe, you have a lot of stuff," Jongin said as he carried the last box in from outside and looked around at the tons of others. "Did you really need to bring all of this stuff? I'm sure a lot of it is just junk."

"It is not junk," Kyungsoo said in defense. Jongin just tiled his head to the side and gave his boyfriend one of those really expressions. "Okay...not all of it is. But I have trouble leaving stuff behind, you know that."

"I knew it. I'm dating a hoarder," Jongin said teasingly, nodding his head as he looked around again. "So much for having an organized apartment."

"Yah, I will clean and make sure everything looks nice," Kyungsoo pouted, feeling slightly insulted.

"I know you will, babe," Jongin chuckled as he walked over to join Kyungsoo in the kitchen. "I was just teasing you. You just look really cute when you pout."

"I do not," Kyungsoo protested, turning back around and proceeding with what he was doing before.

"See? You looked really adorable right there. If only you could have seen that," Jongin said with a smile occupying his lips.

"Shut up," Kyungsoo giggled, trying to hide the fact that he was, too, smiling. "You're being a nuisance."

"You know you're cute, so don't even try to deny it," Jongin said, pointing a finger at the elder and making him laugh.

"Okay, maybe I am a little cute," Kyungsoo said, making Jongin chuckle in turn.

"A little cute?" he said as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's small waist. "You're like the cutest person alive."

"Are you done flattering me yet?" Kyungsoo asked, losing the battle against his growing smile. "I'm kind of busy right now."

"Nope," Jongin said, pecking Kyungsoo's neck playfully with a kiss. "I'm gonna keep flattering you until the end of time itself."

"Is that a fact?" Kyungsoo said, letting out a small giggle.

"Yes, a very reliable one, too," Jongin said, only making Kyungsoo laugh more. "Hey, why don't you say you take a little break from unpacking and relax with me?" Jongin said in a lower and huskier tone, adding another kiss to Kyungsoo's soft neck.

"Mmm, I'd love to, but I get the feeling that we wouldn't be doing much relaxing anyway," Kyungsoo replied teasingly.

"That's the point," Jongin said, now resting his chin on the elder's shoulder. "It was supposed to be a bribe."

"Well, it didn't work very well at all," Kyungsoo chuckled before he turned around wrapped his arms around Jongin's neck. "But I guess a little break wouldn't hurt anyone."

"Now, that's what I like to hear," Jongin said with a lustful smirk painted on his lips. Kyungsoo smiled, biting, down on his bottom lip, before Jongin molded their lips together ever so lightly.

Kyungsoo returned the kiss, moving his hands onto Jongin's neck after awhile in order to deepen the kiss. Jongin's wet tongue glided across the elder's undermost lip, asking for permission to enter, and Kyungsoo let him in almost immediately.

After a few minutes of letting their tongues wrestle around with one another, Jongin moved his hands under Kyungsoo's thighs and lifted him off the ground, prompting the shorter male to wrap his legs around Jongin's waist.

Slowly, but surely, Kyungsoo was carried back to what he could now call his bedroom and gently laid down on the large bed inside. Jongin removed his shirt, throwing it on the floor, before leaning back down and smashing his lips against Kyungsoo's.

Kyungsoo softly moaned into the kiss and goose bumps appeared all over his white skin once he felt Jongin slip his hand under his shirt. Kyungsoo broke the kiss and sat up just enough to do away with the annoying fabric before pulling the younger back into a passionate kiss.

Jongin's warm hands roamed happily over Kyungsoo's white flesh until they found a comfortable, yet temporary, spot on his hips. Both males had to pull back from the kiss due to the lack of air that was reaching their lungs, so after he had caught his breath, Jongin began a trail of kisses on Kyungsoo's neck.

Kyungsoo let out a gaspy moan as Jongin's plump lips moved further down his neck, visiting his collarbone for awhile before continuing on to his chest. A shiver trickled down Kyungsoo's spine once Jongin reached the waistline of his jeans, making even more goose bumps appear.

Jongin came back up and planted a kiss on Kyungsoo's swollen, heart shaped lips while his hand began to rub his clothes erection. The slow action, in turn, made Kyungsoo turn into a moaning mess underneath the younger.

Another kiss was broken and both males discarded their pants, forcing them to join their shirts on the floor below them. A series of deep and passionate kisses erupted, emitting moans and soft whines from either male.

Jongin's naughty hand moved downward, beginning to tug on the hem of Kyungsoo's tight boxers. Kyungsoo, feeling needy, interrupted the kiss in order to take them off completely, prompting Jongin to do the same.

Jongin pushed a few of his fingers inside Kyungsoo's heated cavern, telling the latter to suck on them. Kyungsoo did exactly that, coating all three of them thoroughly with his saliva before Jongin pulled them out.

Jongin spread Kyungsoo's legs wider before forcing one finger inside Kyungsoo's puckering entrance.

"A-Ah," Kyungsoo winced, a quick pain shooting through his veins. However, as Jongin repeated the in and out motion, Kyungsoo's eyes fell shut in absolute pleasure. "A-Ah...J-Jongin...please...I-I need you inside of me," he begged, more moans leaving his mouth than words.

"I know, baby," Jongin said, adding in a second finger and starting to scissor the elder. "Just be patient."

"B-But I c-can't..." Kyungsoo pleaded, bucking his hips up. "P-Please..."

"Just one more, baby," Jongin said in a calm voice. "Just one more then you'll get what you want." With that, Jongin added in his last finger, causing Kyungsoo to arch his back as the feeling of pleasure spread throughout his whole body. "You ready, babe?" Jongin asked after having removed his finger from the latter.

"Yes...p-please..." Kyungsoo moaned, nodding his head a little too frantically. Jongin only smirked and pressed a quick kiss on Kyungsoo's lips before lining his throbbing member up with Kyungsoo's hole.

"Here we go," Jongin spoke as he pushed his manhood inside of Kyungsoo.

"Nngh...a-ah," Kyungsoo grunted, half in pain and half in pleasure. Jongin slowly pulled himself out again and then back in, not wanting to cause his love too much pain. "A-Ah...faster, Jongin. Go f-faster," Kyungsoo said.

Jongin obeyed the elder's orders and started thrusting faster into him, emitting a long chain of unsteady moans. Kyungsoo's back instantly arched when he felt Jongin's member touch his prostate, signaling the younger to stay in that spot.

Repeatedly and mercilessly, Jongin rammed into that same spot over and over again. Meanwhile, the knots in both males' stomachs were only growing, getting ready to be released.

"Ah...J-Jongin...I-I'm gonna..." Kyungsoo moaned, feeling as if he was in pure ecstasy.

"M-Me, too, babe," Jongin grunted from above, droplets of sweat forming on his forehead. Seconds later, Kyungsoo came all over the younger's stomach while Jongin did the same, excpet inside of the latter.

Jongin pulled his manhood out of Kyungsoo and plopped next to him on the bed, both of their chests heaving up and down in order to help their lungs search for oxygen.

"That was great," Kyungsoo said breathlessly, his eyes focused on the ceiling.

"Yeah, it was," Jongin agreed, chuckling a little.

"I should go finish unpacking," Kyungsoo said, starting to move his back off the bed.

"No," Jongin said, pulling the elder back down into his arms. "We can finish that tomorrow. Just stay here with me." Kyungsoo looked up at Jongin and smiled softly before replying,

"Okay."

Jongin kissed the top of his head and then pulled the covers over both of their bodies for warmth. Then, Kyungsoo snuggled deeper into Jongin's body before both males fell into a deep sleep.