5) Kai and Kyungsoo (EXO) - Eyes, Nose, Lips (Fluff, sweet)

Members: Kai and Kyungsoo of EXO

Description: Kyungsoo begins to have second thoughts about the reason for Kai being so late, but Kai is quick to change his mind.

Genre: Fluff, sweet

Inspiration: My brain and KaiSoo feels.

It was another late night for Kyungsoo as he waited for his boyfriend, Kai, to arrive home from his job. Now that he has started this new job, it seems like he has been coming home later and later with each passing night. It was like he was beginning to spend more time at work than he was with Kyungsoo.

Then those thoughts lead to more possibilities. Maybe he's cheating on me. Kyungsoo shook his head at the terrible idea. Kai would never do that to him, right? After all, he was always saying how much he loved him. But there was always the chance that he was, considering how attractive he was.

Kyungsoo tried to stay positive though. He completely trusted Kai and knew it would upset him if he made him think otherwise.

Kyungsoo ended up going to bed before he got the chance to see Kai walk through the door of their small, but cozy apartment. As he tucked himself in bed, allowing the warmth of the heavy blanket to spread through his body, he just hoped and prayed that the man he loved so much would be by his side when he woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's eyes were barely open as he walked to the front door of the apartment. He searched around in his pocket for the keys and when he slid it in the lock and turned it, he discovered that the door was already unlocked. He rolled his eyes as he thought to himself, Kyungsoo must have left the door unlocked again. He had told him a million times to lock it before he went to sleep, even if he hadn't come home yet. He didn't want to take the chance of anyone breaking in and hurting his love.

Shutting the door behind him, Kai locked the door and hung his keys up on the small rack that was hanging right next to the door.

"Babe, I'm finally home," he said as he took his jacket off and hung that up as well. "Babe?" He walked around a little, looking for Kyungsoo as he unbuttoned the sky blue dress shirt he had on. He headed towards the door that lead into their bedroom and smiled in relief when he saw Kyungsoo all curled up in bed.

He sat on the edge of the bed and just quietly observed as the older's chest raised and fell with each steady breath he took. As much as he loved his boyfriend's angelic sleeping face, Kai couldn't help but feel guilty for forcing him to go to bed alone.

Ever since they first started dating, Kyungsoo's parents never approved of Kai. It wasn't that they didn't accept their son's sexual preference, rather they didn't accept his choice of partner. They always wanted their son to be with someone who could give him the best life possible as far as money was concerned. That's why Kai took the crummy office job that consumed so much of his time.

A small wimper fell off the smaller's heart shaped lips as he switched positions so that he was now lying on his left side. His eyes fluttered open a little, but never went back shut when he saw Kai sitting there, looking at him.

"Hi," Kyungsoo spoke softly.

"Hi," Kai replied, removing a few strands of hair away from Kyungsoo's big eyes.

"I waited for you, but-"

"Shh," Kai cut off the older's words. "I know." Kyungsoo's eyes fell downwards as a sudden sadness came over him.

"I'm sorry," Kyungsoo said, feeling the tears begin to fill his eyes.

"What do you have to be sorry for?" Kai questioned in response.

"All these bad thoughts kept running through my mind," he said. "I was beginning think you were cheating on me."

"Hey," Kai said, wiping a tear away before it could finish going down Kyungsoo's cheek. "I would never do that to you, you know that." Kyungsoo sniffled and nodded his head against the thin fabric of his pillow. "There is no other  pair of eyes I would rather look at or nose that I would rather kiss or lips that I would rather feel than yours." Kyungsoo smiled faintly, causing Kai to do the same.

"I love you," Kyungsoo said, his voice now more audible.

"I love you, too," Kai replied. He pulled back the covers on the bed and layed down next to the shorter, gently pulling his small and fragile body closer to him. Kyungsoo snuggled himself close to Kai's toned body before Kai placed a loving kiss on the top of his head, wrapping his arms tightly around Kyungsoo.

A/N

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!

So the title and the song by Taeyang have no correlation except for the fact that I was listening to it while I was writing this.

Leave a vote for all this KaiSoo fluffiness and a comment. KaiSoo would want you to. Also, don't be afraid to keep requesting! <3