12) Jr. and Mark (GOT7) - Remedy (Smut, slight angst)

Members: Jr. and Mark of GOT7

Description: Jr. has a hard time with a recent break up and uses Mark as his remedy.

Genre: Smut, slight angst

Inspiration: My brain.

"No, that's okay, Jackson," Mark said through the phone. "Jr. will be home soon anyway, so you can just stay home."

"Okay, but you just call me if you need anything," Jackson said. "I'll keep my phone on."

"I will. Thanks, Jack," Mark replied.

"Yep." Then the line clicked off and Mark turned his phone, setting it on the table next to the couch he was sitting on. Sure enough, a few minutes later, the door opened and Jr. walked in.

"Hey," Mark said, turning off the television and shifting to face the younger.

"Hey," Jr. said sadly. Mark noticed the look of melancholly spread all over his roommate's face.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "Did something happen with Sooyoung on your date?" Jr. sighed heavily as he took his coat off, hanging it on the tall coat rack near the door before going and over and joining Mark on the couch.

"She broke up with me," he said, his eyes focused on the floor below him.

"What? Why would she do that? You two seemed so happy," Mark said in surprise.

"I know right," Jr. said. "Apparently I didn't spend enough time with her."

"But you spent every second you could with her," Mark said in defense of Jr..

"Guess that wasn't enough," Jr. replied. Mark looked downwards too. He really did feel bad for Jr.. He was such a sweet person who would literally do anything to help anyone. That was why Mark admired him so much.

"Hey, look at it this way," Mark said. "It's her loss. If she was stupid and fickle enough to let you go, then she didn't deserve you in the first place." Jr. looked at Mark and smiled faintly, causing Mark to do the same. "Don't worry, you'll find someone else who will love more than she ever could have anyway," he added, gently patting the black haired boy's back.

"I guess you're right," Jr. said with a sigh.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" Mark asked. Jr. looked at the older again, but this time staring deep into his eyes.

Without saying a word, Jr. brought his face closer to Mark's, closing the gap of space between them. Mark didn't know what to do. He pondered moving away or asking Jr. what he was doing, but he just couldn't bring himself to.

Some part of Mark had always liked Jr. like that. He longed to experience the love Jr. showed towards his girlfriends. But that was precisely the problem: Jr. liked girls. He didn't find guys to be attractive like Mark did.

Then it hit him just as Jr. pressed his lips against Mark's pink ones: Jr. still only liked girls. Whatever this was that was happening, was just Jr.'s way of trying to forget about all the pain Sooyoung had caused him. Mark was just Jr.'s remedy.

But again, he couldn't stop himself from feeling the joy of the reality that the guy he had been hopelessly crushing on for years was kissing him. So he kissed him back. Jr. didn't seem to mind, as he just kept abusing Mark's lips with kisses, which eventually made Mark's back lay on the sofa with the younger hovering over him.

Jr. glided his tongue across Mark's undermost lip and Mark immediately let him enter his heated cavern. Mark wrapped his arms around Jr.'s neck, making the kiss deeper than it already was.

Jr. wasted no time and slipped his hand under the older man's shirt, causing tiny goosebumps to appear everywhere. Mark moaned into the kiss before Jr. broke it in order to remove Mark's shirt first and then his own afterwards.

Jr. left a trail of kisses down the red head's neck, then down to his collarbone, and eventually his chest. Mark moaned softly through the whole process, feeling ashamed that he was in total bliss in that moment. He knew this was just Jr's desperate attempt to make himself feel better, but he was enjoying it so much himself he couldn't stop. Not now.

Jr. brought his kisses to a halt and started using his fingers to fiddle with Mark's belt. Mark began feeling a little apprehensive as he looked down, but the feeling of bliss overcame it in no time.

Soon enough, both men were completely naked on the couch and Jr.'s semi-erected member was thrusting deeply in and out of Mark's entrance. Mark was actually in a lot of pain as the man on top of him repeatedly rammed into him since Jr. was so desperate for some form of affection that he decided to skip the foreplay altogether.

Mark didn't obejct though and as a result, was left a moaning mess under Jr.. This was the most intense sex he's had in a whole by far, so it didn't take long for Mark to release his seed all over the younger's stomach. Jr., unfortunately for Mark's poor body, still hadn't done the same.

Jr. moved off of Mark and told him to sit in his lap. Mark did as he was told and made himself comfortable on top of Jr's legs. It was Mark's turn to position his throbbing member inside of Jr.'s puckering hole.

"Move," Jr. said with no emotion present in his voice. Mark still obliged though and began moving his hips back and forth, going faster as Jr. instructed him to. "A-ah...M-Mark," Jr. moaned, burying his head in the older's bare chest as he started to leave kissed on it. "I-I'm gonna..." Then Jr. released his white liquid all over Mark's tired body.

Mark crawled off of Jr. and plopped on the couch next to him. The younger was silent, as he had already managed to fall asleep. As Mark looked at his peaceful sleeping face, he felt used. He felt dirty. He felt sad.

So he quickly put his clothes back on and got off the couch. He picked up his phone, which was still resting on the side table and scrolled through his contacts until he reached the number he was looking for. It rang for a few seconds and then a voice picked up the phone.

"Mark?" Jackson's groggy voice said.

"J-Jackson?" Mark replied. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"No, no," Jackson said. "Don't be sorry. What's up?" Mark could feel the burning of salty tears building up in his eyes. He sniffled and Jackson heard it from the other side of the phone. "Mark, are you okay? Is something wrong? Did someone hurt you?"

"N-no," Mark lied, trying to make his voice stable.

"Then why do you sound like you're crying?" Mark didn't answer right away and looked over at the still sleeping body on the couch. Sure he had dreamed of being with Jr. like that, but not when it was only one sided.

"C-can I come over?" Mark stuttered, trying to save his tears. "Please."

"Of course you can," Jackson said without hesitation. "Wait for me outside. I'm on my way right now."

"O-okay. Thanks," Mark said.

"Anything for you," Jackson replied before he hung up. Mark shoved his phone in the back pocet of his jeans and walked over to the coat rack to grab his coat. Before he went to the door, he took a blanket from the other couch and covered Jr. with it. He took one more look at him and then exited the apartment.

A/N to dedicated

So I feel like smut kind of sucked. Sorry...it was better in my head, I swear. Hope you still likes.