34) Jr. and Mark (GOT7) - Could Have (Smut)

Members: Jinyoung and Mark of GOT7

Description: Jinyoung's crush on his fellow member, Mark, gets the best of him.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My perverted brain.

The members of GOT7 were attending a fan event in celebration of their one year anniversary as a group. It had been quite a successful year for the seven boys and they couldn’t have asked for a better one.

But there was also another anniversary among the group, but not exactly one to be celebrated. It had been exactly one year since Jinyoung had started crushing Mark. It was practically love at first sight for him and he always found something new to love about him every day.

His only troubles were getting himself to admit those feelings to Mark. He had thought about telling for months and months but he didn’t know how. Should he just come right out and say it? Plus, there was always the factor of timing. It seemed that they were always busy with some sort of promotional activity and even when they did have time off, Jinyoung could never seem to get Mark alone.

But now he was determined. Jinyoung was going to confess to Mark in some way or the other whether Mark liked him back or not.

____________________________________________________________

“Finally it’s time to take a nice, long nap,” Jackson said as he plopped on the couch upon being the first to enter the GOT7 dorm.

“Can I get an amen?” Bam Bam said in agreement, taking a seat next to the older.

“Amen,” Yugyeom said, earning a look from Bam Bam. “What? You asked for one.”

“You’re such an idiot,” Bam Bam said as he flicked the maknae’s forehead.

“Says the original idiot,” Jackson said, joining the conversation. Bam Bam glared at him with narrowed eyes, which only made Jackson laugh in response.

“I’m going to bed,” Mark announced, already heading back to his bedroom.

“Sweet dreams, Marky,” Jackson said in teasing voice. Mark just glared at the younger briefly before proceeding with walking.

Jinyoung watched as the eldest member disappeared behind the closed door with a soft slam. He figured now would be a perfect time, compared to any other time, to confess.

I’ll just make it short and sweet, he said to himself. He agreed with that and then started walking in the same direction as Mark did. He knocked on the door gently and before he heard Mark yell,

“It’s open.” He turned the doorknob, only opening the door slightly before shutting it again. “Oh hey, Jr. What’s up?”

“Um...there was just something I wanted to tell you,” Jinyoung said.

“Okay,” Mark said, adjusting his sitting position on his bed. “Shoot.”

Jinyoung didn’t even know where to begin. Was there even a right way to start off a confession like this? His mind went blank, leaving him stranded in the middle of a desert in his mind. Then the thought hit him like a rock: maybe he could show his love for Mark rather than speak it. Sure it would be even more nerve wrecking and embarrassing but it would get things over with quicker, right?

So instead of starting to talk, Jinyoung walked straight up to Mark and planted a kiss on his lips. As expected, there was no response from the other in return but Jinyoung kept their lips attached for a few seconds nonetheless. He saw Mark’s confused and shocked face once he pulled back.

Shit, Jinyoung cursed himself. He doesn’t get it.

Feeling ready to just get this whole thing done and over with, Jinyoung kneeled down on the carpet, almost directly in between Mark’s spread out legs.

“J-Jr...What are you-“Mark started to say until Jinyoung cut him off.

“Please don’t say anything,” Jinyoung said without making eye contact with the older. He proceeded with pulling off Mark’s pants and boxers, releasing his semi-hard member. Shutting his eyes, Jinyoung wrapped his mouth around it and slowly began bobbing his head.

“A-Ah...J-Jinyoung,” Mark moaned, his unconsciously falling shut. The chain of small noises that left the elder’s mouth only made Jinyoung want to speed up so that was exactly what he did.

Now with hollowed cheeks, Jinyoung kept on sucking on Mark’s head like it was his favorite lollipop, his tongue swirling around in different directions. Popping and sucking noises mixed with Mark’s soft moans and both filled the room in no time. This went on for a few more minutes until Mark let out a breathless sigh of relief as he felt himself release in the younger’s mouth. Jinyoung swallowed it all down and made sure to clean up any extra with his tongue before sitting on his legs.

“Jinyoung...” Mark said, not sure what just happened. He looked at Jinyoung’s embarrassed face, which was facing the tan carpet. “You could have just told me you liked me, you know?” he said with a slight smirk, making Jinyoung’s head lift up. Mark chuckled a little and moved to the floor as well before pulling the younger in for a hug.

“Mark?” Jinyoung said in confusion.

“But I enjoyed the blowjob,” Mark said teasingly into Jinyoung’s ear. After Jinyoung processed what was happening, he smiled and returned Mark’s hug.