49) Soyou and Bora (SISTAR) - Okay (Slight smut)

Members: Soyu and Bora of SISTAR

Description: When a new synthetic drug spreads around their school, Soyu and Bora find out that it has some rather odd side effects.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: A gay themed film called "Ok."

A/N - So, this will be the last one shot for this book I will be uploading. It took me a while because I had no good idea for it, so I apologize to the person that requested this.

And as you read, please keep in mind that this is my first girlxgirl one shot, so I'm not really used to it yet, which is why it might be terrible. But, for the next book I do, don't be afraid to request girlxgirl or girlxboy pairings. The only one I will not do smut for is the girlxboy, but if you want angst or fluff or any other genre, just let me know.

Speaking of that, the sequel, if you will, to this may not be up for a while due to the fact that I have some other things I'd like to work on before hand. But I will be sure to post a part in here to let you know when it is up and when you can start requesting!

Sorry for talking so much, please continue on with the actual one shot now.

Soyou checked the time on her phone for what seemed like the millionth time as she waited for one of her best friends, Bora, to arrive at school. Despite how impatient she could get, Soyou always made it a point to wait for Bora, a tradition that had started when they were in their first year of middle school.

When she finally came into sight, Soyou let out an annoyed, yet relieved, sigh and stood up from her original sitting position.

"Hey, sorry I was so late," Bora said, jogging up to Soyu's side.

"It's okay," Soyou said, putting on a faint smile. "What happened? Did you oversleep again?"

"Maybe..." Bora said, stretching her voice out in guilt.

"You know, this is why someone invented the alarm clock," Soyou said as they started to walk towards the entrance doors.

"Yeah, but I always forget to set mine, so this is why this happens," Bora said, making Soyou laugh out loud.

They continued to make small talk as they walked inside and headed to each of their lockers. In the midst of their little conversation, one of their other friends came up to them and greeted them.

"Hey guys," Hyolyn said, a smile occupying her lips.

"Hey," Bora said, while Soyou just smiled as a greeting.

"So there's a rumor going around school that someone has a new synthetic drug on them," Hyolyn said, lowering her voice and looking around to make sure none of the staff heard her.

"Really?" Bora asked in shock, getting a silent nod from Hyolyn.

"Who?" Soyou asked next, resting her shoulder against the nearest locker.

"I don't know." Hyolyn shrugged. "It's not like I went around asking for some. I just heard some other kids talking about it."

"Then how is anyone supposed to get any?" Bora asked, causing Soyou to hit her on the arm lightly. "What?"

"Why do you want to know so badly?" she said. "You don't want to try it, do you?"

"You only live once, right?" Bora said, making a look of disbelief come across Soyou's face. "So how can I get some? Is it any good?"

"I don't know if it's good or anything, but I do know that you can get some by asking Dasom," Hyolyn explained, stepping a bit closer to the girls so she wouldn't have to project her voice as much.

"Looks like I'm off to find Dasom then," Bora said cheerfully as she slammed her locker shut. Soyou wrapped her hand around Bora's wrist, preventing her from walking any further.

"You aren't being serious, are you?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm serious," Bora said, glancing away from the younger temporarily.

"Bora, you don't even know what's in this drug," Soyou said. "You could get seriously hurt if you take it."

"Would you calm yourself, So?" Bora said, taking her wrist back and placing a hand on Soyou's shoulder. "It's not like I'm going to take a bunch of them. It'll just be one."

"Yeah, but then you could become addicted and then God knows what could happen," Soyou protested.

"No, I won't," Bora said, rolling her eyes. Soyou just sighed and gave the elder a look. "Oh come on, have some trust in me. I can take care of myself. I'm a big girl."

"I know that, but I don't want anything bad to happen to you and know that I couldn't stop it," Soyou said, getting a small smile from Bora.

"I appreciate how much your concerned with me, I really am," she said, taking a couple steps towards Soyou. "But, like I said, I can handle myself. Don't worry about me, okay?" Soyou let out another sigh, figuring she would have no luck if she continued.

"Fine," she said. "But just be careful. I don't want to find you passed out in the bathroom or anything."

"I will," Bora said with a small giggle. "Now, I'm gonna go find Dasom and I'll see you at lunch."

"Okay," Soyou replied as Bora started to walk off. Bora sent her one more wave and said goodbye to Hyolyn before disappearing around the corner.

"I wouldn't worry too much about her," Hyolyn said to Soyou. "It may not seem like it, but she can handle herself."

"I know," Soyou said. "I know."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A few periods ticked by painfully slow for Soyou, her eyes constantly moving to check the small clock that was hanging on the wall. She was currently in the last period before her lunch, so she was relieved when the teacher dismissed the class.

As soon as she entered the hallway, which was gradually filling with more and more people, Soyou headed straight for the lunchroom to find Bora, remembering what she had told her earlier.

When she got there, she scanned the entire room with her eyes but saw no sign of her best friend anywhere. Soyou thought she might have just been looking too fast and not have caught her, so she walked in a bit more and started walking around while she searched more intently.

After a couple minutes of that and no Bora, Soyou let out a slightly distressed sigh and pushed her falling hair to the side. She tried to think of other places Bora could possibly be, then a thought popped into her head. She then proceeded to leave the lunchroom, her next destination the bathroom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The palm of Bora's hands were pressed tightly against the edge of the sink, her legs stretched out behind her and her head hanging low. She squeezed her eyes shut, hoping that when she opened them again the world would have stopped spinning and her vision would be clear.

She honestly didn't expect such a strong reaction from such a small pill. Probably more than she cared to admit, Bora regretted taking it in the first place, and she especially regretted not listening to Soyou. Although she was younger and a little more reserved than herself, Bora knew Soyou gave good advice.

Bora stood up straight and looked at herself in the rectangular mirror for a few seconds before turning around. With the low of her back now pressed against the white sink, she rubbed her face, not wanting to ruin the make up she had put on that morning.

Just then, the bathroom doors swung open and Bora flinched as her eyes landed upon an out of breath Soyou.

"So?" she questioned, slurring her words slightly. "What are you doing in here? You should be at lunch."

"I should be saying the same thing to you," Soyou said, trying desperately to gain more oxygen, as she let the door shut itself and walked over to Bora. Bora only took a deep breath and turned her face away from the younger female. "Where the hell were you? I started freaking out when I didn't see you at lunch," Soyou asked once enough air had reached her lungs.

"I've been here for the past two periods," Bora answered, her eyes temporarily shut again.

"Why?" Soyou said, furrowing her eyebrows a little. Bora didn't answer her, as she was too afraid to hear Soyou's response. "Was it because of that drug you took?" Again, no answer came from Bora. "It was, wasn't it? I told you not to do it and this is exactly why, Bora. You know how much you could get into if one of the teachers found out?" Soyou said, completely outraged by what her friend had done.

"Oh God, please don't tell any about this, Soyou," Bora said, guilt clearly present in her eyes. "I know I shouldn't have took it, but it's too late now." Soyou just rolled her eyes and shifted her face away from Bora. "Please, Soyou," Bora begged, walking in front of the younger and taking hold of her hands. "You were right. You were right. I shouldn't have taken it. Is that what you want to hear?"

"No, of course not," Soyou replied with narrowed eyes.

"Then what?" Bora said, her tone suggesting that she was panicked. "What do you want me to say or do so that you won't tell anyone?"

Soyou just looked into her worried friend's eyes, starting to feel bad for her. Soyou knew that Bora could be reckless sometimes, but she also knew her intentions were never bad. But at the same time, Bora did kind of deserve to get in trouble for acting so stupid and not thinking before she acted.

But right now, Soyou was basically in control of Bora, which was something that didn't usually happen; she was basically the key holder of Bora's reputation. And since Soyou had secretly been crushing on her best friend for a year or so, she figured she could use this opportunity to her advantage.

"You don't want me to tell anyone?" Soyou said, crushing her arms over her chest.

"Obviously not or else I wouldn't be begging you," Bora replied, a hint of attitude in her voice.

"Okay." Soyou nodded, letting out a small sigh. "I won't tell anyone." Bora let out a gust of air in relief, letting her shoulder sink down. "If you do something for me," Soyou added, making Bora lock eyes with her.

"What? I'll do anything," she said, grabbing onto Soyou's arms and shaking her a little.

"Anything?" Soyou said, a little shocked to hear her say something so dangerous.

"Yes, anything." Bora added in a single, yet firm, nod of her head as she repeated herself.

"Okay," Soyou said, gently taking her arms back. "If you'll do anything then...kiss me." Bora's eyes instantly widened as soon as her brain processed the words that had just left Soyou's mouth.

"What?" Bora said in complete and utter shock. That was the last thing she expected her friend to say.

"You heard me," Soyou said nonchalantly. "Kiss me and I won't tell anyone that you took the drug."

"Soyou...a-are you sure that's what you want me to do?" Bora asked, suddenly feeling apprehensive.

"Yes." Soyou nodded her head once, her eyes blinking as she did so. Bora straightened herself out uncomfortably, blinking her eyes rapidly.

"Okay," she said. "I-I'll kiss you."

"You will?" Soyou questioned, not expecting her method to actually work.

"Yeah," Bora said. Soyou was the one who moved awkwardly now, making both of them feel timid.

"O-Okay." That was the only response Soyou managed to get out as Bora nodded her head.

"Okay," Bora said, feeling the awkward air settle in between them. "U-Um...I guess I'll just do it now."

"Yeah, yeah, okay." Soyou stood up as straight as she could while Bora fixed her outfit a little before she started to take a few steps closer to the younger.

Within the next thirty seconds or so, Bora was merely a few inches away from Soyou and both girls' hearts were racing at the speed of light. Bora shut her eyes as she took a small and deep breath, feeling Soyou's short ones bounce off her face.

Giving her friend one last time before shutting her eyes again, Bora hesitantly pressed her red lips against Soyou's pink ones. There was no response or movement from either girl; it was just lips touching lips.

But thirty seconds or so later, Soyou moved her lips against Bora's, starting to enjoy the taste of the elder's lips. From there, it didn't take too long for the two females' lips to begin moving in perfect harmony.

As the kiss dragged on, neither of them stopping to breathe, it got more heated and passionate. Eventually, Bora's hands find their way to Soyou's hips and wrapped around them, forcing their bodies closer together.

Soyou was completely drowned in a sea of bliss and lust as she wrapped her arms around Bora's neck. Bora was also enjoying the kiss, again probably more than she cared to admit, so instead she ran her tongue across Soyou's undermost lip, causing the latter to moan and open the entrance to her mouth.

The two females' tongues found each other rather quickly after that and began savoring one another, twisting and turning in different directions. As more time passed and more soft moans escaped their heated caverns, both Soyou and Bora had lost complete track of what time it was.

The bell signalling that lunch was over screamed loudly and echoed throughout the bathroom, causing both girls to jump and pull back from the kiss. The faint sounds of voices and scurrying feet could be heard from inside the bathroom, but Soyou and Bora were to flustered to pay any mind to them.

Neither of them could believe that they had just basically made out; two people who were supposed to just be best friends made out in the bathroom at school. It was this very thought that acted as the basis of the awkward silence that settled in between them.

"We should, uh, get going," Bora said as she cleared her throat, being the first one to speak up. Soyou looked at Bora, who was know bending over to pick her bag off the tiled ground. "I can't miss another class."

"Okay," Soyou said softly, not able to speak any louder. Bora nodded her head a little frantically, trying hard to avoid eye contact with the younger.

"Okay," she said. "Well, I guess I'll see you after school then." Soyou didn't get the chance to reply before Bora scurried out of the bathroom and towards class, the taste of Soyou's lips still embedded in her head.

Soyou pressed a few fingers to her lips and shut her eyes, trying to remember what it felt like to kiss Bora.

Pretty good for my first kiss, she thought to herself, rubbing the skin of her fingers against that of her lips.

Once she snapped out of her short trance, she picked up her bag that she had dropped on the ground before and exited the bathroom.