36) Jin and Jimin (BTS) - Babysitter (Smut)

Start from the beginning

"Thank you very much, Mrs. Park," Jin said as he walked past Jimin to sit on the couch. She only smiled in response before she disappeared down the hall. "So Jimin, how old are you?" Jin asked in order to make small talk.

"Why should I tell you?" Jimin retaliated. "I'm too old to have a babysitter."

"Is that so?" Jin replied with a slight grin.

"Yeah that is so," Jimin said, already wanting to kill himself. Jin just chuckled a little and then Jimin's mom came back into the living room.

"Alright, I must get going now," she said. "Jin, I left a list of emergency numbers on the counter in case something happens. And there is plenty of left overs in the fridge if you two get hungry later on, you just have to heat it up. Um...that should be it. You know where the first aid kit and fire extinguisher is. Is there anything else you need?"

"No, I think we'll be alright," Jin answered with a smile.

"Okay," she replied, a smile occupying her lips as well. "Jimin, you be a good boy, you hear? I don't want to hear anything bad from Jin when I come back."

"Whatever," Jimin said. His mom just shook her head and kissed his forehead before  saying her final goodbyes. "I'll be in my room so don't bother me," Jimin said with a sigh as he got off the couch.

"Okay, I'll judt be doing some work if you need me," Jin said.

"I won't," Jimin said, already starting to disappear down the hall. He entered his room and shut the door with a loud slam. He was sure this was going to be the worst few hours of his life.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Jimin," Jin said as he knocked on the younger's door. He opened it and found Jimin in his bed, on his laptop. "Are you getting hungry?"

"I would have gotten something to eat already if I was," Jimin said, not really in the mood to speak to Jin. Jin sighed a little and walked in, shutting the door behind him. "Woah, what the hell do you think you're doing? I didn't say you could come in here," Jimin said, now looking at the older.

"Look, I know you aren't happy about me being here but you could at least try to deal with it for your mom's sake," Jin said. "She's been working really hard since the divorce."

"Wait, how do you know about that?" Jimin asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"My mom and your mom are friends, remember?" Jin said.

"Oh," Jimin said in a softer voice, looking away. "But still I don't need a goddamn babysitter. I'm in high school. I can take care of myself without anyone else's help."

"You sure that's the real you talking?" Jin asked, walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge of it.

"Huh?" Jimin asked.

"My parents got divorced, too," Jin said after letting out a quick sigh. "But unfortunately for me, neither of them wanted to take care of me on their own so they put me up for adoption."

"So your mom isn't your biological mom?" Jimin asked, sitting up a little and closing his laptop.

"Nope," Jin answered as he shook his head. "Although everyone always says we look alike so I guess it worked out well." Jimin smiled faintly, but that quickly faded when he thought that Jin saw it.

"I don't want or mean to be like to her," Jimin said. "It's just...I don't know."

"It's okay to miss him," Jin said, earning another look from the younger. "I miss my parents all the time. So it's okay to say you miss your dad."