Week 1: Easton's POV

Thirty-one guys living together is not a good idea. We may be in our twenties, but we can be childish. Some of the guys are playing videogames. Bennett is cooking because the majority of us are hungry. Jacob is watching all of us like a hawk so he can report us to Addie or Victoria. Rowan is painting. Some of the guys are reading the Bible or watching a sermon. Then there's me and a few other guys fighting each other foam noodles. We couldn't sit still while seven of the guys were out having a great time with Adelaide. Lucas and I verses Kade and Chase. Kade and I both play basketball, and we are rivals. I'm wearing Gunner's cowboy hat. Lucas has a blanket tied around him like a cape. Kade has pillow duck taped to his arm like a shield. Chase is wearing Reed's cowboy boots. Kade and I are circling and glaring at each other. We start swinging the noodles at the same time, and do dramatic spins. We've been going at this for at least two hours.

"FOOD'S READY!" Bennett exclaims through the intercom system in the mansion of a house.

We immediately drop our noodles and sprint to the kitchen along with all the other twenty-two guys. Bennett made homemade pizza and tossed salad. While we are eating and chatting the other seven show up, and join us in the kitchen.

"So, how did it go?" Chase questions.

The seven glance at one another.

"It went good," Dallas nods.

Darren nods. "All this is hard on her too."

"Did she choose who her first date would be with?" Ian asks.

They shake their heads.

"It's just a date. It's not like she's proposing to one of us. She just needs to pick," Aiden harshly adds.

"You better watch what you say," Zeke speaks up.

"I don't have to do anything, goth." Aiden glares.

"You might not be here for Addie, but some of us are. I guarantee you that you will not get away with disrespecting her." Christian glares at Aiden.

Aiden backs down slightly, but continues to glare.

There is a knock on the door, and Victoria walks in. "Hello, gentlemen. I spoke with Adelaide, and she has chosen Zeke to go on a date tomorrow night. She would like you to come up with a date idea for you two to do. You can text her and tell her what you would like about the date. Congratulations and good night to all of you." Most of us smile and congratulate Zeke as Victoria begins to leave. "Oh, I almost forgot." She stops and turns back to us. "If there is anything you guys want to get off your chest before elimination, I suggest you do it soon. Elimination will be earlier than expected. Ten of you will be eliminated on Friday."

The next morning I wake up early to go for a run to clear my head and get a workout in for the day. I walk down the driveway and appreciate that I'll get to watch the sunrise. I run for about forty-five minutes. During my run, listen to music and focus on the beautiful transforming scenery.

I glance over at Adelaide's house, and I notice her sitting on her porch. She glances up from her book and waves at me. I take my ear buds out quickly and turn my music off. I walk up to her, and I sit in the rocking chair next to her. "Good morning, Addie. I hope I'm not interrupting," I smile.

She shakes her head. "Good morning, Easton. Did you have a good run?"

"I did. I enjoy watching the sunrise when I get the chance."

"I do, too," she smiles.

"Are you excited for your date tonight?" I ask and rock slightly.

She nods. "I am. Do you know what Zeke has planned?"

I shake my head. "He's stayed to himself to plan everything. I feel like he will set high standards for the rest of us," I laugh slightly.

She smiles. "How do you feel about all of this?"

I sigh, but continue to smile. "It's wild, but I'm glad to be here. Most of the guys are nice, and it doesn't feel like a competition, even though it kind of is. Does that make sense?"

She nods. She opens her mouth to say something, but her phone rings. "Sorry," she mutters before answering it. "Good morning, Zeke." She pauses for a moment. "I am." A few moments later, she says, "Yes that sounds great. I'll be over there in a few minutes and my house will be all yours. Are you going to give me any hints for our date tonight?" She smiles. "I had to try," she laughs. "See you in a few minutes." She hangs up and smiles apologetically at me. "Sorry about that."

I shake my head. "It's okay, I understand." Her stomach growls loudly and her cheeks turn pink.

"It's a good thing Bennett has breakfast ready." She says, and I stand up. I hold my hand out and she takes it. I help her stand up, and her cheeks continue their pink hue. "I probably should get changed for the day before I go over there."

I nod. "I hope I didn't still Zeke's spot for being your first date. I really enjoyed spending time with you."

"I enjoyed it too, even if it was short. I can't wait to do it again." She grins, and hugs me. I hug her back and lift her off the ground slightly. She giggles, and steps away from me when I put her back on the ground. "I'll see you in a few minutes," she grins and quickly goes into her house.

Iturn away from her house and run my hand through my hair. She is so adorable.

THE SURPRISE WAS DOING EASTON'S POV. ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR A CERTAIN MALE POV? 

THOUGHTS ON EASTON?

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ADDIE'S FIRST DATE. WHO DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE? WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WILL DO?

THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS WILL WRAP UP WEEK ONE. 

IS ANY ONE DREDING THE FIRST ELIMINATION?