Week 7: Elimination

I twirl the rose in my fingers. "This past week as been crazy and eventful, but it was good at least it was for me. I know all eliminations are nerve racking, and this one was supposed to only have one of you go home; however, there will be two going home." I look up, and I notice that Joseph leans forward with his head in his hands. "Bennett and Joseph, you two will be leaving."

"Is she allowed to do that? She's cutting the show short," Joseph questions Victoria.

"I allowed her to do this. The show won't be cut short," she answers.

Bennett shakes his head and leaves. Joseph sits there for a moment, and for a moment I think that he is going to fight to stay. However, he stands up and leaves without another word.

I release a shaky breath and lock eyes with the two remaining men. "Yes, I did eliminate both of them, and this is our last week together as a group. Week 9 will be kept a surprise. This week, I would like for us to go back to my grandparents' house. I will try to spend equal time with both of you, but I would like for both of you to connect with my grandparents' again. Last time was hectic and full of nerves, so this time can be more personal." I pause, and they nod in agreement. "I want to thank you both for the mini vacation and for stepping up. You both mean a lot to me, and I would like for you both to pray about my decision about which of you to choose."

Dallas and Reece share a look. "Way ahead of you," Reece smiles.

I grin. "Reece, will you accept this week's rose?"

Dallas claps him on the back in congratulations. Reece grins and comes over to me. He looks down at me as I pin it to his shirt. When I'm finished, he hugs me and picks me up just off of the ground for a moment. "Thank you," he whispers as he sets me back on my feet. He goes back to his seat, and I sit down as well.

"So, what do you guys want to do now?" I question.

"We haven't had a movie night in a while," Dallas states.

I am reminded of the scene from New Moon when Bella goes to the movies with Jacob and Mike. It was awkward, right? Well, I can't relate. I am lying across the couch while Reece and Dallas are cuddled up next to each other on the other couch.

I glance at them for a moment as they gaze at the TV. I sigh. "I'm not supposed to be the third wheel," I mumble.

"Aww! Is someone jealous?" Dallas jokes, but I can hear the smirk in his voice.

I snuggle deeper into the couch. "No, you two enjoy your time together. I just forgot what it's like to be lonely. I'll have plenty of one on one time eventually."

Reece groans. "No! I hate guilt trips."

I glance back at them and laugh at the sight of them separating. "Yeah, join the lonely train. Woo! Woo!"

We all burst into laughter and finish watching the movie. Once the credits roll, I sigh and stand up. Reece looks at me with big puppy dog eyes. "Leaving already?" He questions.

"I have school work to do. Don't you have some, Dallas?" I respond and adjust the blanket wrapped around me.

He throws his head back. "Don't remind me."

I give him a look. "If you get it done, then you won't have to worry about it while we are at my grandparents."

"I'm so glad that I'm done with school."

"Good for you," I say and stick my tongue out at him.

He sticks his tongue out at me too, and Dallas laughs. He stands up and gives me a good hug before telling me goodnight and leaving the room.

Reece stands up. He wraps his arms around me and relaxes into me. "I would offer to help, but I'm not sure how much actual help I would be."

"It's okay. You can be my distraction when I can't take it anymore."

"Perfect!" He pulls back slightly and my heart races. His eyes seem to admire every inch of my face, and I wonder if he wants to kiss me. I glance away and clear my throat.

"Well, I should go," I say nervously.

"Right, yeah." He laughs nervously and walks me to the door. He opens it for me and leans against it. "Thanks for staying awhile," he pauses, "and for the trip to your grandparents." He locks gazes at me like he did moments ago. "The rose too. I have a lot to be thankful for because of you."

For a moment, I think about spilling out everything I'm feeling in a kiss, but I can't because Dallas is here. "I have a lot to be thankful for too. You are at least one of them."

He pumps his fist in the air, and I grin. "Yes!"

I give him an incredulous look. "Reece, I need to go. You are being a distraction too soon."

"I'm just practicing," he smirks.

I roll my eyes and turn away. I begin to walk away. "See you bright and early tomorrow. We have to get there early if we want Two-Mama's famous pancakes." I say and glance behind me.

"See you then, Addie."

I AM SO SORRY. I FORGOT TO UPDATE YESTERDAY. I GAVE YOU GUYS AN EXTRA CHAPTER TO MAKE UP FOR IT. NEXT WEEK WILL ONLY BE ONE CHAPTER (IF I UPDATE ON TIME HAHA).

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT DALLAS AND REECE BEING THE ONLY ONES LEFT?

ANY PREDICTIONS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS?

LOVE, K