Week 2: Elimination

I stand in front of the guys anxiously. "As usual, I want to begin with prayer. Would any of you like to volunteer?"

"I can," Noah says as he stands up. I smile gratefully at him, and I bow my head. "Heavenly Father, I thank You for this day. I thank You for this group of friends that I have made and for this wonderful woman You have placed before us. I ask that you will give her wisdom and courage today. Bless her all the days of her life. I ask that You would give us strength and bless us all the days of our lives. Amen."

"Amen," I reply. I smile, "I want to start on a positive note." I pick up the rose and twirl it in between my fingers. "I want to thank the ones who have shown me so much support and happiness these past two weeks. All the decisions I have to make are difficult, and I know it will be worse and better as time goes on." I take a breath. "Reed," I pause and he stands up with a huge smile on his face. "Will you accept this rose?"

"Yes," he grins, and I pin it on his shirt. I hug him and thank him for opening up to me this week. He goes back to his seat.

"Darren, would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

"Yes," he smiles. "I'll have the details for you in the morning."

I nod and hug myself. "Gabriel, you are the first one going home."

His jaw drops in shock at first, and then he scoffs. "Just wait until you find out who these guys really are. They are a whole lot worse than I am." He storms off, and I clinch my jaw.

"Tucker, Rowan, and Kade, I would like to talk to you before I make my final decision on who else will be going home. Tucker, will you talk with me first?" He nods and follows me to the front porch to talk. We sit down on the rocking chairs, and I decide to start first. "I loved your date idea. You were really original, but also went back to your roots."

"But I could possibly go home within the next few minutes." Tucker adds.

I sigh. "I don't want to send you home, Tucker."

"You don't?" He questions.

"No," I shake my head. "I'm confused, and maybe because I'm overreacting with every interaction I have and letting the stress get to me." I turn to him. "If I keep you here, will you open up to me? I know it's early on and it takes time to trust someone-"

"I can't guarantee that I will."

I nod slowly, and I clinch my jaw. I stand up and walk to the door. "I hope you find someone that makes you want to open up to. Bye, Tucker." I say softly and walk inside.

Next, I ask Kade to talk with me. I ask him to tell me more about himself, and he brags about all his accomplishments that he has over Easton. I don't want someone who hates to lose and isn't humble. The feud between the two of them is ridiculous. I tell him that I don't think we have a connection and gently tell him goodbye.

Lastly, I ask Rowan to talk with me. We sit down, and his left leg bounces up and down immediately. "Why did you run away from me?"

He puts his head in his hands and sits up slowly. "Fear," he laughs bitterly.

"Are you going to let fear ruin your life?" I question him.

"It always has."

"Fear is a liar. Please don't let it take over your life. Joyce Meyer has a book called Do It Afraid, maybe you should read it. I think you need to take time for yourself before you try to make a relationship work." He nods. I rub his arm softly before standing up. "I'll be praying for you."

When I come back in, the guys are waiting for me. "We have something special planned for you," Micah grins.

I raise an eyebrow. "What do you guys have planned?"

"We are throwing you a spa night, so go take a shower and be prepared to relax after this stressful week." Dallas announces.

"Aw, you guys are so sweet. Thank you so much. I'll be back shortly."

I take a shower at my house and thank God for these eighteen guys that are still here. I change into a grey ribbed long sleeved pajama shirt with matching shorts. I grab Belle and slip on my slippers before heading back over to the guys house. I braided my hair into two braids, so I won't have to worry about it while it's wet. The guys are freshly showered and changed into their pajamas just like I am. Dallas walks up to me and extends his elbow, so I can hold on to him.

"I will be the host for your designated spa night. I will be guiding you through tonight. Are you ready?"

I smile and place my hands around his arm gently. "Yes, I am."

We start walking into the living room. "First, you will be getting a massage provided by Easton. Joseph will be getting a massage with you provided by Darren." The massage is so great and relaxing. It is a perfect way to start out the spa night with.

"Are you ready for the next activity?" Dallas asks after who knows how long.

I pout. "No," I shake my head and lean back into Easton. They guys chuckle.

"You can come back," Easton whispers to me.

I sigh and reluctantly leave Easton's magic hands.

"Next, you will be doing a face mask with Micah, Liam, Christian, Wyatt, and Noah provided by Zeke."

I smear my face with the face mask mixture easily while the guys struggle. I giggle and help them put theirs on.

"How long do we have to keep these on?" Christian says grumpily.

"Ten minutes," Zeke replies.

The guys groan and collapse on the different seating options. Music starts playing and I look to the corner of the room where the guys are playing. Reed is playing the guitar and Oliver is playing the piano while Nolan sings. I get the guys who are doing a face mask to dance with me as the music plays. They are reluctant, but do it anyway.

After washing the mask off, Dallas brings me to Reece and Cooper who are standing in front of plates with steaming hot towels displayed. Reece hands me one and they begin to hand them out to the rest of the guys. I put mine on my legs and transition the position of it every minute or so. Once the towels are cold, Bennett brings out a mug of tea for me. A few of the guys go get a mug too, but most of the guys don't like tea.

Dallas walks me back to my house and I thank him for the spa night.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!