Week 1: Introductions

I walk down the porcelain stairs carefully as to not fall and tumble down the remaining stairs. I love wearing heels occasionally, but they are a certified death trap going down stairs or a situation that required running. I sling my hair over my shoulder and my eyes widen when I notice a group of guys in the entry way and a few camera men surrounding them. I immediately feel my checks heat up from all the eyes locked on me and I shyly wave at them.

Victoria emerges from the living room in a sleek black dress with her hair pulled back into a matching sleek bun. She looks intimidating; hopefully the guys don't run away. "Okay, everyone in the living room so introductions can begin."

The group begins to shuffle in that direction until one guy steps forward and stops them. "Excuse us, my lady. You first," his Southern accent and manners make me immediately classify him as a Southern gentleman. I nod at him and make my way into the living room with a camera man following me. It's going to take time to get used to that. It is hard to act natural around them; it is easier to just pretend they are not there.

"Aw, man! I was going to call her that!" I glance to the group and a guy points his finger at the group in a nonthreatening way. "Dibs on Addie!"

I sit down on the chair and the guys sit on couches to my left and right, except for one. He lies on the ottoman in the middle; he is wearing a Stich onesie unlike the rest of the guys who are dressed nicely. He seems like an odd ball, no offense to him.

"Hello, gentlemen. I think all of you know my name, but just in case, I'm Adelaide. Who would like to introduce themselves first? You can say your name and something about you." Several begin talking at the same time and I stop them. "Okay, we'll just go around the room, starting with you." I laugh slightly and point to the closest man to my left who has a tattoo on his arm.

"It's nice to meet you, Adelaide." He begins with a small smile, and I return it. "My name is Darren and I'm 24. I have two tattoos and I am a firefighter." I nod and turn to the next guy.

"My name is Tucker and I'm 24. I'm in college to become a veterinarian."

"My name is John and I'm 22. I'm currently in college to become a doctor."

"My name is Micah and I'm 23. I have a Christian blog and a YouTube channel."

The guy in the stich onesie sits up and raises his hand. I nod for him to speak. "My name is Jacob. My parents made me do this. They just want grandkids. I'm not looking for a relationship, but I'll be your best friend so you have someone to talk to about these yahoos besides Victoria."

I wasn't sure how to respond to that so I just noded.

"I'm your next boyfriend, Aiden." He winks at me and I roll my eyes at him.

"Next," I say and he glares at me.

"Quit glaring at her," the gentleman spoke up.

"Make me, hick." Aiden smirks and the gentleman stands up.

I quickly stand up and put my hand on his shoulder. He gazes into my eyes and sits back down. I turn to Aiden and cross my arms. "Behave or you will be going home tonight." He crosses his arms, but doesn't say anything. I sit back down and nod to the next guy.

"My name is Bennett and I'm 23. I work at an expensive restaurant and hope to be a chef one day with my own restaurant."

"Cooper is the name and rapping is not my game. I'm 24 and have no idea what I want to be when I grow up."

"My name is Easton and I'm 22. I'm a basketball player for the Redhawks and I'm excited to be here."

Easton nudges the next guy because he had fallen asleep. He rubs his eyes to try to wake himself up. "I apologize for falling asleep Adelaide. I'm Flinn."

"My name is Gabriel and I just have to say that you are the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen."

"Aww, you are so sweet. Thank you," I grin.

"My name is Hudson and I think you are pretty too."

"My name is Liam and I am sure that all of us think you are attractive. I am 23 years old and I run my own business."

"I'm Oliver," he waves shyly and picks up his book. "I always have a book with me and I am 24."

"My name's Reed," he grins at me. "I'm 24 and I am guitar teacher. I also work on my dad's farm in my free time."

"My name is Ian, I am 23, and I am a Software Developer."

"I'm Samuel," I try not to stare at his long hair and lack of shoes. "I'm 25 years old and I am a vegan."

"My name is Wyatt. I'm nervous, but excited to be here and I am 22."

"I'm Zeke and I am 23." His dark appearance doesn't go unnoticed with his black hair and solid black suit. "I cannot cook to save my life and almost blew up the microwave."

"You can call me Joseph and I'm 24."

"I'm Noah and I am a preacher. I'm 23."

"My name is Lucas and I am a baseball player. I'm 24."

I nod and turn to the next guy.

"I'm Nolan, I'm 23, and I am in a band."

"My name is Gavin, I'm 22, and I'm a surfer."

The next guy glances up from his sketch book and smiles at me. "I'm Rowan. I'll tell you more when I'm finished drawing you."

"You're drawing me?" I question as a camera man gets closer to the sketch book.

He nods with a smile on his face. "It's going to be the best picture I've ever drawn."

"Why do you say that?" I tilt my head in question.

"Because I've never drawn you before."

I feel the heat rise to my cheeks and quickly turn to the next guy.

"I'm Gunner and I am 24. I work as a mechanic." He seems like he would be a mechanic since he's wearing a camo tuxedo, no offense to him.

"My name is Christian and I am 23. I am a mechanic as well." He does not look like a mechanic. Darren and him look more similar, but that may just be the suits.

"I'm Chase, I'm 23, and I am a personal fitness trainer." He is very buff.

"I'm Reece the official dad joke master. What did the nut say when it was chasing the other nut?" He pauses.

"I'm a cashew," Reed speaks up.

I burst out laughing as Reece bickers with Reed about ruining his joke.

"Okay, okay, next." I manage to pull myself together to get the words out.

"I'm Kade, I'm 22, and I'm a basketball player for the Dragons."

"My name's Dallas."

"Were you born in Texas?" Christian asks.

Dallas glares at him. "No, we moved there when I was 8."

"Okay, now that we are finished with introductions. We are going to do a quick Bible Study just so I can learn more about you guys. Before we do that, I have to go over the rules and give you guys some bad news. The rules are no fighting with each other and don't sabotage each other. At the end of the week, I will be sending 10 of you home."