Wait- Lucy's POV

Lucy's POV-

I stayed in the corner silently as Kale questioned her. I was ready to kill. I could feel the carnal urge to tear her to shreds seeping out from my wolf. I wanted to kill her lying, conniving, manipulative ass.

"What was going to be your end game?" Kale finally snarled at the girl.

"To kill you and take over your ragtag pack," Raven spoke chillingly. "It was supposed to be easy! That stupid bitch wasn't supposed to be here!"

Kale growled loudly at her.

"How did you mask yourself from me and the Moon Goddess?" I asked after completely ignoring her insult.

"Hm... wouldn't you like to know," she said snottily.

Kale growled loudly, but I cut him off by yanking the girl out of her chair and breaking a finger easily. She screamed loudly as I held her up by the hair. All of the warriors that were in there were looking at me with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry, maybe you didn't hear me," I spoke easily. "How did you mask yourself from me and the Moon Goddess?"

She didn't say anything.

"I've already told you; we can do this the easy way or the hard way."

She still said nothing.

I looked at Kale and gave him a wide smirk. I knew my eyes were golden with bloodlust and anger.

"Whatever you want, Luce..." He answered my unspoken question. He was giving me permission to tear her apart. "We got pretty much everything else out of her. There wasn't much left to figure out from their idiotic foiled plan. Plus, she's not important enough to know anything of their more complex plans of attack. She is meaningless to me."

"It-It'll hurt you!" Raven spoke rushed. "We're bonded by magic, it'll hurt you if she kills me!"

"Funnily enough, I think I'll live. Besides, I really don't think it will truly hurt me at all. I haven't felt any of your hurt thus far, so why would it start now?" Kale said logically.

"It will hurt when I die! It will!"

"Call Evanna in here. She'll probably know," I said quickly.

I broke another finger of hers. She screamed once again. "Did you feel anything, Kale?"

"Not a single thing," he shrugged.

I laughed animalistically. "Good, that means that if we can't kill her... well, lets just say she wont get out of here in one piece."

Raven screamed again at my words.

"Now, where were we?" I asked her. "Oh yes, how were you masked from me?!"

She refused to answer.

"How were you masked from me?!" With each word I broke another finger.

"Okay! Okay!" Raven whimpered.

I dropped my hand from her hair and let her melt down to the floor in pain. "Speak," I told her with my arms crossed. "Or I'll move onto bigger bones."

"I thought that you were supposed to be Mother Theresa or some shit?!" She yelled at me. "The merciful and tolerant Oracle."

"You see, I am," I said with a smile. "I gave you many chances. I gave you plenty of time. I denied myself the kill over and over again. However, you've mistaken my kindness for weakness, and that, you dumb bitch, will be your last mistake." I picked her up by her throat as I spoke. "You put my pack in danger, tried to steal my mate, and even pretended that my story was yours. You tried to destroy my pack. For that, I will kill you. How I kill you is up to you..." I paused when I dropped her back to the ground. "Now... How did you mask yourself?"