Roles- Lucy's POV

Lucy's POV-

The wolves circled each other endlessly. The snarled, growled, and snapped. They were both practically foaming at the mouth, looking feral and angry.

"Enough!" My voice cut through the thick atmosphere harshly. I growled loudly when one of the large warriors took another step, "I said enough!" At my ferocious growl, they both stopped in their tracks and bowed their heads to me in respect and obedience. "Now... what is the problem?" I asked calmly.

The two wolves instantly began shouting through the mind-link at me.

"No," I spoke, cutting them off in my mind by putting up a block. "We are going to speak like civilized people!" I told them firmly. "Shift back."

After a few moments, they both shifted back. However, they were not happy to do it in the least. They were both still angry and snarling at each other, but they were back in their human form. I just had to get them to listen to me. I definitely didn't want them to tear each other apart.

"We are a pack!" I told them strongly.

"Well, what if I don't want him in my pack?" One of the warriors spoke.

"What if I don't want him in my pack?" The other one said just as angrily.

I growled at the two of them, "We are all a pack!" My voice was so strong and commanding that they both bowed their heads at me once again. "I know that you two are lead warriors, but that doesn't mean that there is not enough room for the both of you," I said, quieting my voice drastically.

"He's overriding my power," one of them said with a short throaty growl.

"His training regimens are archaic and not challenging enough," the other defended.

"Come here, both of you," I commanded.

They both came to me wearily. I held out both of my hands, one to each of them as they approached. As they grabbed my hands, I saw the situation in my mind's eye. I saw it through an unobjective lens... both were in the wrong.

"You, warrior Dennis, are being too prideful," I said finally with both of their hands still in mine. His eyes widened when he saw the swirling within mine. "Your training technique can benefit from fresh new eyes, and we both know it. I know he is young, and most his training is from The North, but he is a good warrior. You have to give him a chance."

"See! I told-"

"You, warrior Zeke," I cut him off instantly. "Approached the situation like an immature child. You should have spoken to him about the situation instead of just trying to throw your weight around and going over his head. How is he supposed to heed your advice if you don't show him proper respect?"

Zeke looked down in shame at my words. He knew that it was wrong.

I brought my two hands together and clasped my hands so the two warriors would touch. "Do you feel each other? Do you feel each of your power? Do you feel how each of your power and wolves don't try to overtake each other?" I asked calmly. "That is because you are the same rank. Neither of you are better than the other. You both have strengths and you both have weaknesses. That is why you compliment each other. Both of your wolves are on the same playing field, on the same team. You are not competing for the spot; you both are already in the spot. You are here to help each other. You are here to help the pack grow. You are here to love each other, just as you should love all of your pack members. We are all trying to reach the same goal."