Prophecy- Lucy's POV

Lucy's POV-

I gently wrapped my arms around the man that was crying at my feet. I looked around at the pack that I was supposed to have been in, they all had tears in their eyes. Some had fallen to their knees as well, but no one was quite as hysterical as Wes. Wes was... well, he was Wes.

"Are you my brother?" I asked abruptly making him turn his eyes to me in confusion.

"What? Brother?" Wes asked bewildered.

"Lucine, we need to have a discussion of your heritage," the older man, who was certainly Beta of the pack, said in all seriousness.

"So, I take that as a no? Not my brother?"

"No, Lucy, I am not your brother..." Wes said quickly with a soft laugh.

"Might as well have been..." The Beta said softly.

"What?" I asked confused, but I shook my head and swallowed. "All discussions are on pause until I get my pack taken care of. If anyone has any medical ability, we could really use your help!" I told everyone in front of me. "We could also really use help triaging and getting my people stabilized. We've had quite a few injured... Anyone else, if you would like to be useful may help in the clean up. After everything is done, we can go have these discussions that so desperately need to happen."

"You sound like your father," someone in the back chortled shortly.

"Thank you?" I said in confusion and then turned to Nat who had gathered several women from her pack. "Anyone who can help with the inured, follow me. Anyone else, take it upon yourselves to help where you see fit."

With that, we all marched forward to the healing area. We all were determined to heal the injuries and not let anyone die due to the dark girl who infiltrated the pack. She would not get the satisfaction.

"My magic is not near strong enough to fix a lot of harsh injuries on you wolves, but I can fix small things and help as a body," the witch that I saved from demolition said softly.

"Perfect, we couldn't ask for anything more."

"You can ask for anything. You saved my life. I saw you stop your Alpha from killing me even though he was much within his rights to. I owe you everything," she said immediately.

"What is your name?" I asked cautiously.

"Evanna."

"Well, Evanna... I am Lucy. I am telling you that you owe me nothing. I was simply only doing what was right. You were helping us, and we are very appreciative of that. Do not feel like you must make it up to me because I require none of that. However, your help will be greatly appreciated once again if you are up to it."

Evanna's eyes lit up and twinkled at my words. "I will be honored to help you and your pack, Lucy."

----

Even with all the help that we had received, the healing was hard. I was beyond exhausted when we finally got the last wolf stabilized and out of the woods. Luckily, everyone who had been injured was expected to make a full recovery within the week. It was wonderful!

We all ate dinner and I honestly just felt like passing out and sleeping for a year, but we still had a lot to do.

"First of all," Kale said while standing up as he pulled me up with him. "Everyone did so well with the attack against us today. I am proud of my pack, every single one of you did amazing today! For those of you who have not figured it out yet, Raven, the girl who had claimed to be my Luna, was the traitor. We have not been able to question her yet due to other priorities, but she is locked away and will be questioned shortly then killed right after." Some people were shocked while others already knew. "I know that we owe y'all an explanation about the attack that we launched today as well as the new wolves that are here. You will get your explanations soon. However, right now, we need anyone who has just arrived here today to follow us. We will have our discussions now. Everyone else, enjoy your dinner and get some well-deserved sleep. We will celebrate better tomorrow once we get everything straightened out once again!"