Formaggio : Lucky

I always appreciate you guys blowing up my phone and I'll get back to replying comments soon!
I'm a key worker, and I hope you're all staying safe whether you are or aren't!

Have some good old Maggi fluff 💋

A yawn from beside you briefly brought you out of blissful sleep. The old mattress rattled and cracked beneath a weight, groaning about the numerous, lust filled romps that had battered it's springs.
Opening your eyes a crack, before you was the alarm clocks digits staring back, reading 6:18. Formaggio. Lazy. Sleepy. Raspy. Of course he spent the extra eighteen minutes in bed. He almost never got up before you. His low grunts and rude scratching was grounding, the musky scent of his skin and expensive aftershave lingering on the sheets reminding you how lucky you were. He was so gorgeous, so witty and extra charming. You often wondered if it was a joke. If he just acted comfortable around you, parading around in next to nothing just because he could and not a reason less.
If the flirting was just 'what he was like', not because he worshipped you, because he was head over heels in love with you, or anything like that.
Each time you detailed your insecurities the man always scoffed and assured you otherwise. To his credit, he was far too lazy to sleep round, or to bother with other girls besides yourself, but it didn't make you any less worried.
Inhaling deeply, you sighed, relaxing back into slumber. The handsome devil's bright eyes peered back at his snoozing angel, counting his own blessings.

Then came the footsteps. Not too heavy set but not light either. The small plaps of bare feet on the floorboards, stopping at the vanity for a peek. The smooth, toasted mallow like flesh of his back presented itself opposite the glow of a streetlight outside, highlighted to your tired gaze. Stubble scraping beneath his fingertips, a slight noise came from his lips, his dissatisfaction evident in his movement.
Looks like it was time to shave again. Hm. He hated that. It was always so messy. He always cut himself. It always grew back so fast. It was just plain annoying.

It was always worth the kisses though. Worth your nose squishing against his jaw in the morning, ushering him to wake up like a hungry kitten.

Of course, he mumbled under sleepy breath, dragging himself to the shower. Cheeks heating up, a smile rose from your face.

You were so lucky.