AU Giorno Giovanna : Vampire Mamma Short

I've totally neglected this book because I've been building up my recent Yakuza book. Every single one of my requests is in draft form and some are even good to go.

I'm uploading when I can, and I have a valentines special planned too to celebrate how much attention this book continues to get!

Thank you all so much 🙏💋

You knew the scent of blood anyway, but this was different. This was young blood. Contorting your face, you shut your book and peered over the top of it. Your bedroom was in almost complete darkness due to the heavily drawn curtains, save for some electric lamps that your son bought you, so that you weren't in complete darkness. Footsteps alerted you to the boy now, walking in a tad bedraggled. Perhaps it had been the wind outside, but you weren't sure. The smell of blood was still so rich, his left arm damp with it. Catching him, the male was reluctant to make contact with you.
"Giorno, how did this happen?" you squealed, grabbing at his face to yank it all over like any doting mother would, before attempting to touch his arm. It was refused, much to your dismay. "Where have you been-?" Tone darkening, your eyes blew up to match. "*Who* did this to you?"
"It was just a small scuffle at school, Mamma."
"A small scuffle...?" Finally catching his arm to inspect it, the scarlet liquid was soaked right through from his skin. "Seems they almost took your damn arm off to me!" you quipped, releasing him into the pool of sunlight in the hall, a danger zone for you.
Sighing, you watched as he locked himself away in his bedroom, as secretive as ever. "You're everything like your father..." Wandering back into your velvet cave, a photograph found its way into your cold fingers. "Before he got his head chopped off."