NSFW Jotaro Kujo : Whipped Cream

So, Jotaro's favourite musician is canonically Toshi Kubota and literally nobody has clocked onto how smutty his lyrics are? I think Jotaro would have very dirty thoughts after being exposed to such 😈😈😈

A fun fact tho, I kinda figured JoJo would be into sort of lounge-like music, turns out this singer covered Just The Two of Us, which is a song I personally headcanonned being in his top faves.

Anyway, enjoy this kitchen smut literally nobody asked for. This was originally gonna be fluff, but then I realised I could just put both together. A part two may see the light of day, who knows...?

Pic is mine because I'm a slut for the Kujo

Wandering into the kitchen, you spotted your husband half-dressed in the low morning light, stirring his coffee and gazing out of the window with a lit cigarette to the background beats of his favourite musician, Toshi Kobuta. He ignored you going into the fridge, comfortable it was you and not an enemy Stand posing as his wife, though the thought crossing his mind worried him. Suddenly, something hard and freezing pressed against his skin making him jump. Looking under his arm, he spotted you smiling smugly up at him, having just gotten into the bare minimum of decency yourself. In your hand was a bottle of whipped cream, obviously what you had been trying to locate in the fridge. Cocking an eyebrow, he turned to hide his interested simper and burning face. Tracing a shape delicately into his skin, you inspected his flawless flesh, squirting cream onto a lower spot of his back.
"Stay still, handsome," you hummed through a scheming grin, aligning your mouth with the mound of cream. "You've got something on your back." You barely finished your sentence before the urge to drag your tongue across his back was too strong and you supped it up in a series of slow, small laps. Leaning on his elbows, he stirred his drink even more, finding something to distract his hands with that wasn't smoking hard on his fag. Peppering kisses around the wet area, you pulled away and squirted the other side, attacking that one with soft licks and pecks. Enjoying such treatment, he allowed you to sporadically squirt the dessert topping on sweet spots, hissing a little when you took the time to suck a small love bite on one of his back ribs. Finally, you smoothed your palm over his whole back in a window-wiper motion, feeding your hands through to leave the can on the counter beside his drink. Pushing your breasts right up against him, your hands stroked up and down his stomach, descending down, dangerously slowly, to test his waistband. Muscles pulling taut, you decided he needed teasing a little more, despite the thought of pleasuring him right in front of the back window being a serious thrill.
Instead, you wrapped your arms around him, clinging tightly and burying your face into his back with a murmur of acknowledgement from him. Internally agitated you were attaching yourself to him, he took one of your hands in his own, lifting it up so he could touch it with his mouth, inhaling your scent he had missed for so long.
"You aren't going to run away from me this time, are you JoJo?" Deep in thought, he guided your hand to his pec, sliding it out of his own grip so you could palm him again. He felt a pang of distress and guilt because he couldn't help it if his work took him all over the globe. Of course he felt bad when they whisked him away at a moment's notice, considering how much you wanted and loved him.
"No. I'm not going to run away," he mumbled, putting the smoke out in the ashtray. "Come here."

You were half expecting a hug or a kiss, your eyes searching for his mouth as he turned around. Instead, the scheming grin you knew so well struck you before you could run away yourself. He sprayed cream all over your chest, scooping you up in his arms so he could have at the bouncy flesh with his lips and teeth, causing you to heave breaths and squeal in your kitchen clinch. Jotaro was grabbing everywhere to steady you as you backed away, your legs, your waist and arms, whatever you were fighting him with. Attempting to take the can from him, his height was his advantage and he used it. Trapping both of your wrists in one hand, he pulled back towards his chest so you ended up closer. With a smirk, more of the white foam was splayed across your throat and breasts, his gnashers grazing and nipping exactly where you liked it, making it difficult to hold back squeaks and moans.
"JoJo, stop! The neighbours'll hear."
"You did it to me, it's only fair I do it back, Sweetheart." Oh, the pet names in that serious, husky voice. He knew full well it made your knees go week, so he used them in moderation. Lifting you onto the kitchen counter in the corner, his pointed nose nudged you, crystal eyes dark as they stared lustfully into yours.
"I only bit you once!" Looking down at your chest, you admired his work, faint traces of sucking and biting forming bruises already. "It didn't require this overkill." As you were talking to him, his hands had a mind of their own, stroking your thighs and hips. "Did it?" you giggled, touching his nose with one finger. The marine biologist scrunched it up, looking you right in the eyes as you did it. Cupping his face with your hand, he just breathed and followed you with his eyes. It was nice to have a quiet moment with one another.

Until he moved his hand to grab the cream again, that was. Slamming it back down, he pushed it away.
"Actually, forget the cream," he said lowly, grabbing your chin in between his fingers and thumb. "I think I want you for breakfast." The proposition was so blunt it made you cackle filthily. Helping him take your pants off, he moved his face along with the shorts, kissing your skin in feather-light bursts as he came back up. Sliding his hands along the sides of your legs, he found your mouth again after making eye contact for a good ten seconds. Throwing your arms round his neck, his ran up and down your back and sides slickly, making you bite your lip in anticipation. Pushing your tongues forward together, you could taste the coffee on his breath, coupled with your minty mouthwash taste. Bringing his hands forward again, he slowly parted your legs, groaning in between them as the smell of arousal hit him and turned him on even more. Leaning back so your head rested on the overhead cabinet, you settled your fingers in his noir locks. As soon as his tongue flicked out a few times over your lips, he hungered for more and pulled your legs even further apart, dragging your body closer to him by the waist. Lapping up your folds with the front of his tongue, the moans started up, your cheeks rosy with desire already. Your back arched, further gifting him with your wet pussy to eat out passionately, a hand occasionally snaked up to touch your back and waist, but spent the majority keeping you from grinding too hard on his face. Reaching behind you to grip onto the cupboard, your mouth dropped in awe at how amazing he was making you feel. Stalling breaths and moans, they grew in pitch and length, along with a few calls of his name as well. Sucking and slurping at your entrance, the noises were making the experience even more hot, especially when you manoeuvred your leg to go over his shoulder. Eyes blown up in undying lust, you slicked back his fringe in order to get a better look, praising him for eating you out so well, though it was sloppy. His fervour to pleasure you with his mouth was unmatched by anybody you had ever dated before.
"Oh God," you sang, taking both sides of his head as it bobbed in and out. "Slack your jaw a bi—" Unfinished through sharp intake of breath, he didn't need verbal affirmation, since your nails were digging into his scalp, gyrating into his mouth to bring you closer to your peak. "Do-Not-Stop-!" you huffed loudly, squealing whenever he almost triggered a large wave of pleasure. Finally hitting the exact right spot, you felt a slow release melt over you, your teeth biting down painfully on your lip as he continued dipping in and out with his tongue, muscles spasming against his mouth organ. Brushing your hair back in one swift motion, you took him by the face, signalling him to come back up to your mouth, but not before you wiped your excess off his lips with your hand and a smile. Locking lips with you deeply, he allowed you to take his hands too, putting them on either side of your face where you wanted them, so you could relieve him of his pants and underwear. Pooling round his feet, he stepped out of them and kicked them off, better equipping him to join onto you. Wasting no time in going to the main event, he set himself up with your entrance, running his dick back and forth across your hot wetness, despite being so painfully hard. His face was flushing too, sweating from how excited he was feeling. Squinting in discomfort, he caged your throat as he kissed you, dragging his fingertips down your windpipe and instructing you to get down from the counter. Complying, you found yourself bent over a dining chair on one knee, your arms kept in place behind you as he rutted into you over and over, losing his cool as he neared his orgasm. Propped up by one arm on the dining table and the other gripping his arm, wound conveniently around your torso, whilst the other supported you both against the wall, your face mashed into the wall every now and then depending on how viciously he thrust. Eventually, with a couple of calls of warning, he came hard and fast into your tightening core, making you scream with pleasure. Kujo was a groaning mess, too, the low pitch fuelling the fire in your stomach. Slowing right up so he could ride out his orgasm as long as possible, you ground on his groin almost desperately, living nothing but absolute bliss in this moment with him.

Taking a deep breath, you felt him withdraw his prick, kissing your cheek from behind and assisting you with standing back up from the chair. Glancing at the floor and then at him, he was almost shocked by the spark of yearning in your eyes. Placing your hands behind your back, he backed up a little, giving you room to approach him.
"Get in that shower, I'm not done with you yet."
"You're joking," he mused, grin growing wider on his face. Reaching out to touch his abdomen, he knotted his brow as he looked at you, totally not against going for a second round. "You desperate little nympho."
"I wanna be selfish and have you all for myself before your stupid phone rings and you're back off looking at sea animals in Antarctica or whatever."
Grunting, he lifted you over his shoulder and spun round to carry you upstairs to the bathroom.