HC Ghiaccio : General

I'm feeling the ice boi

❄️ Unoriginally, I made his name Ghiaccio Arribiatto. This is his adoptive name and the only one he has ever known.
❄️ He has no living family. Ghiaccio was born to an unsuspecting teenager at the arse end of the seventies, (making him 23 in 2001) who gave him up for adoption and never tried to establish contact. His adoptive parents were an older couple, who he adored, particularly his adoptive father, who was the beginning of his love for Fleetwood Mac. They unfortunately died before he was eighteen.
❄️ Ghiaccio is actually a massive Fleetwood Mac fan, and he kind of has the lilted voice for it. He would play for his adoptive father when he was young.
❄️ Self taught guitarist, he isn't brilliant but he can play some obscure tunes.
❄️ His anger issues began when he was around fifteen, when his father died and he learned he was adopted. Living as a recluse, he struggled to make friends and resorted to video games and music.
❄️ With the Internet rising through the 90's and Ghiaccio's love of solitude, he made connections online mostly. He has never met any of them.
❄️ Always dreamed of making a living playing acoustic sets in pubs and clubs, and actually began to achieve his dream, mainly in order to make ends meet at home since his mother was too old to work. One evening, he got home to find police officers swarming his house. That night, his anger got the better of him upon hearing news his adoptive mother had been killed in a gang attack. After getting drunk to the sound of his favourite band, he swore to kill the bastards who offed his mother. He systematically killed around six gang members, often in crimes relating to lyrics of Fleetwood Mac songs. Eventually, he was caught and taken in immediately by Passione, where he has remained ever since.
❄️ Also the beginning of his extreme fitness regime, in order to rid himself of some of the anger.
❄️ Secretly fantasises about romantic, movie style moments with his s/o but never, ever says nor attempts any of them. If they happen, they happen.
❄️ Prefers to drive at night.
❄️ Actually a very sweet and nice guy, just very consumed by anger and darkness.
❄️ If he has a crush, he will just admire them from afar to begin with. But if they are wooed by his musical ability, stand or smarts, he'll pursue them. But ONLY when he knows he will not be rejected.
❄️ More into long term relationships than dating, but does not want children. He wouldn't want a child to feel like a burden. Ghiaccio can't really see himself getting married either, but that doesn't mean there's someone out there to change that.
❄️ Creative when he wants to be.
❄️ Enjoys arty events like festivals, gigs and art gallery exhibitions, especially low-key ones.
❄️ Has the most beautiful smile and laugh, but it's rarely seen. His laugh is sort of loud and wheezy and his smile is wide. If you see him laugh, you're lucky, if you're the cause, you're even luckier.
❄️ Collects vinyl sleeves.
❄️ Drink of choice is light lager.
❄️ Will dance if he feels comfortable enough with the person he is with.
❄️ Has worn the same shoes since 1993.