Josuke Higashkata : Comfort Me

I wrote this short thing to cheer myself up tonight even though DIO was dead but we don't talk about that😷😩⭐
Off for a lumbar puncture next week to find out what's causing my headaches/eye pain, I've come to the conclusion I've been flesh budded, the Lord chose me 😂
My pain is quite bad tonight unfortunately, I need love😭

Today, you hadn't turned up to school, prompting him to check up on you as he walked back from school. Your mum had opened the door, directing him upstairs to your bedroom where you were lay in a heap, beneath blankets and your own arm covering your eyes. A migraine had hit, your initial headache refusing to wane. It felt as though your brain was rubbing against the inside of your skull, ears ringing like a burglar alarm - this pain was invading your head after all. Sleepiness dragged you to the ground, exhaustion just... Well, exhausting.

Knocking on the door politely, he peeked his head round, heart breaking when he saw how low you looked.
"Y/N, what's up?"
Nausea taunted you, by threatening to bring up its acid-like content if you dare speak. A mere whimper came out first, before you pushed yourself to, mumble.
"Fuckin' migraine."
"Aw man," he replied, taking his hands and touching your head gently.
Usually it was instant... Why weren't you sitting up?
Sitting on the end of your bed, he patted your head, feeling a slight bulge on the top. Noticing the bulky feel, he parted your hair, finding a pink bud sticking out.
"Y/N... Have you been to the doctor?"
"Nah... It's just a headache, Josuke."
Couldn't you see it?!

Excusing himself, he dialled Jotaro in the corridor, explaining the situation in a hurry. His nephew was brash as usual, but ensured him it would be okay if they acted quickly. Racing over, you were curled up in pain, trying desperately to ignore Josuke and Jotaro talking about this 'flesh bud' or whatever.
"Y/N-kun, this is serious. You need to stay completely still."
You obliged, not really certain of what he was talking about.
However, you trusted Josuke wholeheartedly. He was a brilliant friend, and wouldn't put you in danger. There was a strange pulling sensation as this thing was dragged out of you, your high temperature causing you to see a flicker of something above you. It was parmaviolet coloured, and you were certain you could see a pair of eyes staring back at you.
"Josuke, open the window. The sunlight will kill it."

You never found out what it was, initially putting it down to some weird fever dream. But your two friends had saved your life in a way you didn't know how that day.