AU Dio Brando : Phantom Blood

Don't read if you are worried for part 1 spoilers
P much the same story line I'm obsessed with, the reader is Wang Chan's slave and Dio has one childhood friend, I always follow it except there's less hate, Wang Chan is a wizard and kinda wholesome, Dio comes back for his girl, there's 0 resentment
ALSO I didn't really make the relationship between Dio and reader clear I don't think. It's kinda like friends with benefits but he has to keep his reputation yano

He does genuinely feel something for the reader tho

The ending ended up being weird because I'm overtired and I just needed to shift this out my drafts
This is OOC as fuck, it started off good then I forgot what I was even doing

Speedwagon put a finger to his chin, thinking about what he knew of the oriental poison dealer.
"I don't know much about him, 'cept that he took in a girl when she were young, sweet little thing she is."
"You know her?"
"Aye, Master Joestar. She's worked for the alchemist her whole life, but she used to sneak out at night for years, sellin' those bigwig doctors curealls for a bit of coin. Y/N's her name. Savage little thing will give you a bite if you provoke her, but she has a kind heart. She's given me some medicine or two for free during her midnight visits."
"What happened?"
"I don't know, the visits just stopped being so frequent. She ain't afraid of Ogre Street, I can tell you that much. It's a shame she's cooped up in there working all day." Finally approaching the shop, Jonathan and Speedwagon were shocked to learn that the elder was already waiting outside, as if expecting them. Considering it was the dead of night and others were asleep, this situation was certainly better to avoid waking them. Presenting a powder in a folded envelope, the alchemist smirked, nodding his head and holding a hand out. Flicking his fingers a little, it caused an invisible barrier to stop them, like a glass wall. The two men bumped into it, unable to go any further.
"Blimey, what's this? Do you think the poison dealer's a warlock as well?!" Before much more could be yelled, the bum's lips were sealed shut with magic, promoting Jonathan to shout instead before being shunned.
"What have you done?! Free him, now!"
"Quiet." Wang Chan's voice was surprisingly sharp as he elegantly crossed over the magical barrier he had created. "I foresaw your coming and I will do as you ask." Stopping in front of the pair, he grinned smugly. "My daughter sleeps in the room up there. Do not wake her."
Speedwagon's eyes leaped from their sockets as thoughts screamed from his brain.
'Daughter?!' he thought, peering up at the window. 'She's not his daughter, she's his slave!'
"I know what you're thinking, boy. I assure you that I hold love for the girl. She's very powerful. You would surely regret if she witnessed this conversation." Slowly making an unzipping gesture in the air, a pressure was taken from their mouths. "You may speak."
"Is this a poison from your shop?"
"It is. The boy with the mark of the devil upon his ear bought it, so it is no use."
"What is no use?"
"Luck favours him. I foresee your untimely passing if you go against him." Looking between each other, Jonathan and Speedwagon clocked concerned gazes with one another.
"I have to do what I can. My father's life is on the line."
"The love a son has for his dying father... How noble."
"Hey, you watch your to-!!" The vagrant was cut off by further magic, warning him not to test this wise warlock.
"It is done. I appreciate your protection of your daughter, so if you come with me to London I will not harm you or your family, as you have unwittingly hurt mine. However, I have no say in what the police will do to you."
"I am just an aging magician, yet I have seen a great many things. She is strong. I'm sure that she will rise up to the bright future laid out for her. She will cope if I go to my death."

You were out the front of the shop, watering the flowers for the morning and sweeping the dusty cobblestone under the morning sunlight. A few rays peered out from the chimney tops of the city, hitting your face and making you smile. Your master wasn't awake yet, which was a little surprising considering he was always an early bird. Usually, he had drank his tea by now and was bossing you around in Chinese. Returning inside, you walked through to his bedroom door, noticing the full teacup you had prepared earlier was still outside, except it was stone cold.
"Maybe he's tired," you muttered to yourself, assuming he would most likely come out for it when he was ready to. Disturbing him was 100% a no no.
Deciding release the magic bind on the cash register, just as he taught should you have to open the shop without him, the drawer spat open straight away, revealing a piece of folded up paper beneath one of the weighted arms inside. Curious, you pulled up the arm and took it out, turning it over to see if there was anything peculiar on the back. Unfolding it, there were Chinese characters in Wang Chan's handwriting.
"To my dearest Y/N, if you are reading this, I am never to return. This may be grievous news, but do not be frightened, child. I have raised you to be the beginnings of a powerful witch, and whilst I originally planned for you to continue this business, all that has changed in my final hours. I have seen many things in my life, but training you as my protégé, and bringing you up as my daughter will remain my greatest pleasure. I am sorry to end things this way, but I truly came to treasure you, my child.
Wang Chan."