NSFW Noriaki Kakyoin : An Early Surprise

AU, NO SPOILERS

I'm sorry the ending is so rushed, but here is 3 pages of Kak goodness for you horny sluts

You hadn't meant for it to end up like this. It seemed to have happened on its own. Splayed across your shared bed in nothing but his bathrobe after a long and brooding shower, thoughts cycled non-stop through your mind about all the naughty things you were going to do to him when he got home tomorrow. These pleasurable thoughts about your tongue lapping over his head, taking him slowly and teasingly all the way down to his hilt. The man's slim fingers gripping through your silky tresses in sheer desperation to stay put on the sofa, coming completely and utterly undone every time you flashed those big, beautiful eyes at him. The best part was always that dark, flustered gaze down at his seductive little minx, uncontrollably rutting his hips into your face, riding the wave of pleasure until beads of cum were dripping off your face, much to his embarrassment...

Well, it had wound up in you having to lie back and calm down a little before having to actually take care of business. Fingers caressing your ticklish chest with him in mind, your husband had been gone for so, so long. Fighting Stand Users was no easy business after all.

You imagined his toned body finally arriving in the kitchen doorway, figure hugging dress shirt clinging to his tired muscles just begging to be taken off.
Just his shape in the shirt was making one of your fleshy buds harden slightly under your fingertips.
He greets you, your warm, happy smile fuelling the grin on his face. Throwing his arms out, you're pulled into a needy, stomach wrenching cuddle, kisses finally closing the gap that had been forced between you both. You say hello, he replies that he's so happy you're safe and well. Of course, you are. Kakyoin dips his face into the crook of your neck to say hello to your skin, featherlight touches starting you up. Brushing your nails over the spot he always went for first, your most receptive, the sensation was the same, even if the action wasn't. Gasping a little, pinpricks surfaced in your nether region, the knot twisting pleasurably.

Unbeknownst to you, Kakyoin really was downstairs. He'd returned early, creeping round in case you were in lull land. In the kitchen, he was silently fixing up some noodles before he retired to bed himself. Considerate not to wake or worry you, he even ate the steaming pot leant against the counter, wondering what you were dreaming about. He would have joked that it definitely wasn't him.
Back upstairs, your fingers were massaging your sensitive clit as he was still in your imagination, undoing his buttons as he prepared himself for a shower. He always enjoyed having a shower after getting home. Taking the shirt from him, you tossed it aside, pulling him into the bathroom by his belt with a scheming grin.
A pang of sexual energy rose at the thought of his obvious arousal, fingers scissoring around the tender nub.
The sensation of his calloused hands holding you against him, gripping your love handles aggressively under the cascading delight of the shower. He took you, rough and hard, glass of the shower stall squeaking beneath your wiping back, nothing but delectable moans cutting through the thick steam. A small squeal left your lips, lopsided smile loosely mimicking bliss through a whimper. His name accidentally tumbled out as you spread your palm across your opening to dull the intensity a little.

Sighing, he took his shoes off, ready to tiptoe up to the shower before bed. Approaching the top of the staircase, not only was there a crack in the door, but the bedroom light was on. The big light. It was after midnight, were you really struggling that badly to sleep?
He shimmied over to the door, preparing to peep through it. Instead of shallow breathing or snoring, he was instead subject to pitched moans, fingers sliding in and out of your tight hole as you slurred his name through gritted teeth. It didn't cross his mind that another man could be in the house, he trusted you enough.
Narrowing his deep, purple eyes in a sensual glance, he continued to listen, wondering just how long you had been at yourself.
You'd soaked a patch in his robe, feeling the puddle occasionally touch the back of your thighs below your ass. Quieting down a little, you decided it was time to allow your stretched cunt time to recover, instead rubbing small circles around your most sensitive point. If you went all at once, you wouldn't peak.
Kakyoin shuffled his feet a little at the door, pondering poking his head round to get a nice view. Slowly pushing the door just enough to get his skinny body through from the hallway, you were positioned how he thought you might be. Head hanging off the end of the bed, knees in the air in his robe. Biting his lip, he saved the image of you flustered into his memory. The way you were getting so worked up over the mere thought of him, to say it was hot was completely undermining.
Bee lining to the mattress and gently placing his arms at the foot of the bed, the sudden shift in weight made you choke through his name, flinging your head up in a panic.
There in your line of sight was your husband, grinning like the cat who got the cream.
"N-Nori! How come you're home so early?" Your sentence had just come out as a series of pants and whines, barely a moment to think before he kissed your lips Spiderman style, clambering over you in no time at all. Undoing his belt in some horny frenzy, he bent over your sweating form, sloppily taking your mouth in his own. You remained confused whilst he shoved the annoying article down to his knees, sort of stepping out enough to allow his generous length free. Simpering, he snuggled his face beside yours, whispering about how deeply sorry he was for intruding in your ear, gently pumping his dick a few times with his spit-drenched hand to prepare himself. You blinked blankly at him, shocked by his early appearance and the tingle of his noodle-like bang on your skin.
"I don't think you realise how beautiful you look when you think nobody is watching you."