Josuke Higashkata : Meeting Josuke's Dad

WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE MASSIVELY SPOILED FOR P4

This is a small thing about Josuke I wrote ages ago and just never got round to uploading. It's more cute than anything so, enjoy :3

Trees and bushes whizzed at your sides with every stride you took, panicked that something had happened to your beloved boyfriend, Josuke. He was finally going to meet his father. The schoolboy had mixed feelings about it, having grown up with his mother and grandfather, so change was rather unwelcome. Reaching the entrance to the dock, a frail, elderly man was stumbling next to a taller man with a pompadour hairdo. You recognised his nephew, Jotaro and your two friends, Koichi and Okuyasu amongst the spectating.

"Josuke!" He reacted to your wave with a handsome smile, slight bashfulness coming through at the thought of you coming to look for him since he hadn't been at home that day after lunch, like he said he'd be.
"Hey, Y/N."
"Why are you all scratched up again? Who..." Sudden rage washed over your features, which Jotaro noticed before Josuke. "...It's you." Leaping forward, Joseph would have got a mighty smack in if your partner hadn't caught you, forming a human shield between you and his father. "You think it's alright to leave Josuke before he was even born--!"
"Please... It's alright." He averted his eyes as he spoke, slowly keeping you back from Joseph with his strong arms. Still, you continued to fight, angered that this guy had the gall to show up after sixteen years. "You've put him through so much shit!" You yelled, pushing and pushing, waving your fists and threatening to 'scratch the Stand' out of the cowering old man. Sniffling and pouting, you barely heard the 'quit it, Babe,' mumbled at you. Foreheads smashed together as Josuke clasped at your wrists, pulling you towards him and protesting you calm down on the dock. He backed you away from the man, tears rolling onto your cheeks, eventually forcing you to pack it in.
Going against his wishes was just going to escalate things more than ever before. Shrugging him off, you glared at Jotaro's grandfather.
Joseph wasn't even put off by the rudeness. He saw the makings of a strong Stand User inside of you. The taller man's brain stopped when your eyes bored up at him, a true need to protect shining within your soul. You weren't letting anything happen to Josuke; and to be quite honest, it made him feel better about leaving him after this was done and dusted.