Illuso : Informant

An old old old one I never got round to posting. I decided to open up some drafts after the announcement today!

Walking into the bathroom, you got as far as the stall door when something struck you as off. You peered over your shoulder, eyeing the mirrors above the sinks. Approaching them slowly, you took a long look into the first two, bending over so far your chest hung out a little out of your top. Smiling wickedly to yourself, you scoffed and primped yourself in the third mirror, making sure to stare harshly inside.
Suddenly, a handsome guy lay his torso flat against the sink beside you, smirking since you didn't catch him this time.
Or so he thought.
"Ha, got you this time, Y/N."
"You're a creep," you mumbled, fixating your gaze on the reflective glass. "Didn't think you were stupid as well."
"How am I stupid if you didn't -"
Talking over him, you grabbed hold of his shirt and yanked him out of there with your stand. Hitting the cold, wet tiles, Illuso was mortified, rising to his full height to tower over you in blinding rage.
"You fucking witch-!"
"You've been wearing the same aftershave all these years. Stupid boy."

Touching his chest, his eyes blew up in shock. You... Smelled him through the mirror? He'd remember that one.
Rolling your eyes, you replied to his subconscious growling.
"Well, what time is it, Mr Wolf? What do you want?" Exhaling with a pout, he leant his back against the counter, folding his arms and averting his eyes.
"What I always want."
"Well, secrets don't come cheap. Depends on what you wanna know."
"Two of our team members got killed. Not that I care, since they were useless, but the boss man wants to find out who did it." Nobody liked talking about the Boss, since it was such a dangerous game. Especially now La Squadra weren't trusted by the organisation anymore.
"Hmmm... Sorbet and Gelato, was it?" Illuso wasn't so good at pretending. He watched you fixing your features in the mirror, letting his crush on you grow worse. It had been getting harsher with every passing day, and the truth was that their situation was beginning to scare him. He hadn't lived his life. He was in such a great gang until they fell on hard times, and once you had killed someone it was difficult to do much else. His record was too dense with violence for him to turn back now.
"Risotto wants to overthrow the Boss."
You paused, taking in this information.
"He wants to what?"
"Sorbet and Gelato got killed for sniffing round. They must have sucked at doing it. All we know is that he's a guy, and he lives here, in Italy."
Awkwardness divided you both quite sharply.
"Why are you asking me?"
"What an earth are you talking about?"
Shrugging with a smile, you continued. He knew exactly what you were getting at, and the stupid journal he kept on him at all times would say that and some.
"Well, you are La Squadra's informant, are you not?"
"Yes..."
"You also have a stand that can hide itself well in private areas and listen to conversations, correct?" Dumbfounded, he was catching on. Shit. "You're getting it, aren't you? Hm. Then why do you need my secrets?" The man was silent. He was massive compared to you, but his height didn't faze you one bit. "Well, it obviously isn't to kill me. You would have done that by now. Plus, we've just established my information isn't actually worth shit to you, since the legwork isn't that difficult."
Still, he huffed as you laughed.
"You know, if you want to spend time with me you can just ask."
"That's not it-!" he spat, flushing deep burgundy.
"For someone who spends their time finding out other people's secrets, you aren't much good at keeping your own!"