NSFW Jean-Pierre Polnareff : The Mix Up, Part 2

@your_abortion PLEASE FORGIVE ME for taking so long to write this for you! I hope this is up to the standard you wanted! Thank you so much for requesting in the first place!

Back at the hotel you were preparing to go to sleep, your lover refusing to even sleep facing you. It had not ended well.
Having gone your separate ways and meeting up at the hospital, it seems someone had played with Polnareff's feelings by pretending to be you.
"Polnareff," you whispered, attempting to touch his shoulder but being shrugged off. "Mr Joestar literally told you that wasn't me."
He was silent besides a grunt, burning with rage even now. He supposed it wasn't your fault, but still couldn't get over the fact that he had seen you snuggling up to Jotaro! Doppelganger or not, that was the image burned into his brain. Pushing his long silver locks out of the way, you kissed him gently on the back of the neck where his hairline dwindled, descending down onto his back and his broad, muscular shoulders.
"Y/N, wh-what are you doing?" he stammered, turning over to face you. Continuing on your path, your lips met his nipple, suckering round it.
"Making it up to you," you sighed, tongue lapping up the erect bud. Sitting up swiftly, your wrist was caught in his large hand, face menacing as he glared at you in the near darkness.
"You cling to Jotaro like that and think you can just buy me off with this?!"
"I told you, that wasn't me!"
"I still saw it!"
"I have no reason to go behind your back-!"
"I don't want to hear another word out of you about this."
He lunged out of bed, pulling some bandage from his bag. Stretching it out, you were caged to the headboard and bound by your wrists to it's iron frame, Polnareff being sure to tie the bandage extra tightly. Parting your legs forcibly and moving your panties to the side just enough for him to rub over your already moist folds, the tips of his fingers rubbed at your clit, sending shocks of pleasure through your gut and forcing your body to respond to his touch. It hurt, since you weren't quite slick enough and his digit was dragging your skin all over in his blind fit of envy, but you couldn't help bucking into his hand with gasps. Your first though was just to blow him and go to sleep.
"Oh my God, slow down-!" you shrieked, until a pale hand clasped over your mouth to stifle your noise.
"Be quiet now, mon petit amour." His voice was hushed and low, breath tickling against your neck but refusing to connect.
"I'm teaching you a lesson, remember? Now, spread 'em, or I'll use Steel Chariot's rapier on you."
The thought sounded interesting, in all honesty, but you decided you would play along if that was what would make him happy.

First up was spanking. He didn't have a paddle, so he had to improvise. Your hairbrush was grabbed from the vanity, much to your excitement. Having his stand lift your legs up so your bottom was on show, the Frenchman laid its cold plastic against your warm skin, causing you to jolt in surprise. There was a circle drawn against your flesh with the wide back, then an almighty slap. Being unable to move your hands was so frustrating, his smacks quite painful against your cheeks. Again. Circle. Slap. Your ass was rosying a deep red colour, your fists balling to cope with the pain.
"You really think you can play with my feelings that way?" he hissed, caring less about your winces and whines.
"N-No," you sobbed, bracing yourself for impact again. It never came and your legs were released, pulled apart so your sex was on show. The hungry Frenchman gazed, critiquing your pose and humming in amusement.
"I'm not sure that was a good enough lesson."
Taking his hand, he placed it over your pubis, experimenting with light pressure to see what made you squirm and keen. Every now and then you would rut into him, touch starved. Chuckling thickly, fingers graced his tongue, wetting just slightly before poking at your entrance again, but gentler than before. Red and raised, your clit was raging already, begging for his touch despite having been almost cranked off prior. Little by little, he would tap, tap tap, changing pace and pressure to build you up like a rocket. He was being too slow, painstakingly slow and it was frustrating you. Withdrawing his fingers from your bud of need, he pulled up your pyjama top, exposing your breasts to the humid Egyptian air. So full and wanting, your nipples stood on edge at the sheer thought of being looked at, nevermind touched. Two fingers pinching, his lips worked the other, sending the most beautiful, harsh shudder up and down your spine. You sighed, alerting him to your pleasure. Gently thumbing at your clit again, kisses became sloppy against one another, your hips desperately trying to grind on him for some sort of pressure. He wouldn't give in, simply pulling away every time you tried, and eventually pushing you down with his stand so you couldn't gyrate. Building up, you could feel yourself approaching an orgasm, heavy sighing notifying the man before you, too. Taking the pressure off completely, you were left to whine and cry, pressing your thighs together to create some sort of feeling, any sort of feeling to replace the rubbing.
"Frustrated yet, Love?" he asked in a scheming tone, crude grin pissing you off. Taking a step back, he undid himself of his boxers, unleashing the restrained beast that was his length. You watched in awe as it fell out slowly, swallowing harshly in anticipation. Palming at his shaft, his fingers twisted around the sensitive underside, making his cock swell with longing for your drenched pussy.
Yet, he avoided that line of action altogether, and returned to your chest, kissing and biting lightly at the sweaty flesh glistening in the dim light. Slim fingers felt along your arms, tracing every vein and freckle with such a delicate touch. It felt even heavier when he began to kiss your neck, sucking it between his teeth and littering your shoulder with love-bites. Moaning his name, it was enough to persuade him to give into you a little and slide fingers along the valley between your thighs. Soft and velvety, it felt so much better when he got a finger in, stretching your tight walls enough to gradually get a second finger in. Pumping in and out gracefully, the wet smacking noise made your nipples harden again and puff like rice krispies, it's rich sound so disgusting and lewd as it echoed off the walls. Biting your bottom lip deeply, it shook as it tried to defend your noise. A squeal too loud and you'd be a laughing stock.
Not only that, but after today, who knew who was watching?

But he had to go and curl his fingers in on himself a little, didn't he? Sighing, your voice got louder the more you tried to stifle it, breath hitching in a panic.
"Sounds like you're close," he mocked, removing both digits and leaving you feeling empty. As much as he wanted to go on teasing and tormenting you, he was tired and wanted to be sure he would wake up on time in the morning. Pulling your hips towards him, you were pierced in one go, the familiar sting eventually dulling to a feeling of discomfort and pleasure. This new fullness was enough to send your head back on your shoulders, exposing your throat to him to nip and lick. He was no holds barred, pounding you in like a maniacal brute. Silver Chariot had to block the headboard from hitting the wall, Polnareff knowing full well that it would bash in the plaster and wake everybody up. Tears rolled down your cheeks as your eyes rolled back, pleasure souring your face. Your release followed, cries of relief switching very quickly to overstimulation. It was difficult not to howl now, the Frenchman gripping your hips with such force that fingermarks were starting to bruise up, prickling your skin in their wake.
Finally, he grunted, hot spurts of creamy cum blasting inside of you and dribbling down your crack. Pulling out, he watched in bliss with a hungry stare as the liquid drooled from your hole, spasming pussy pushing it out with every shuddering breath.
"Did that show you?" he mocked, slapping you between the legs just enough for you to wince.
"Y-Yes..." you choked, tingles poking at you from all sides as your orgasm finally fizzled out. Laying sodden in sweat, you felt your arms being untied and rubbed where the bonds were pulling, this formerly jealous little boy being kind and patient.
"I'm... I'm sorry," you whispered, thankful when he kissed you tenderly against your face.
"I'm sorry too," he admitted, looking down. "I probably shouldn't have taken it out on you."
"God... It was good, to be fair," you laughed, grinning as you accepted more lustful smooches.