Missing Chapter 45

Start from the beginning

D, a run over line with a triangular point, W, jagged and purposeful, S shaky and unsure, and then an almost self-reverential W.

Belle can do this, she had to.

For her Dad.

They clambered silently out of the car making their way to a small house in a quaint culdesac, it's funny, that something as large as this would be going down here. Belle reached over quietly, grasping her father's hand as he pulls her into his side. They settle in the living room of the building, the walls smell like fresh paint, it burns the girl's throat, glancing to her grandfather, she hums, sitting down where they were staking out.

"It's the little girl." Dean's voice pierced through the artificial warmth of the room, causing the churning of dread to bubble sickly in his daughter's stomach. "Her face..." He trails, a shaken edge to his tone, "It's awful."

Uncle Sam pulled the bionculurs over, staring out for a moment, before nodding determinedly, "Alright then, let's go. We're wasting time."

"Wait!" Her father protests, jumping after him, yet Sammy wasn't having any of it, he whips around with such ferocity it almost startles Belle.

"For what?" Sam's growl came out frantic and accusatory," For it to kill the rest of them?"

The incredulous look her father shoots him almost makes Belle laugh over the anxiety clawing at her throat, keyword, almost. It more so comes out as a rutted whine, causing all eyes to flash to her, a gruff hand shaking her shoulder soothingly. "Yeah, and us too if we're not careful. Look. See the real go-getter mailman on the clock at nine PM?" They all glance out the window, and sure enough, a 'man' in a postal worker uniform was flinging packages, "And Mr Rogers over there."

"Demons?" Belle breathed, Dean's hand brushing up and down her arm, "So, what's our play?"

Sam gaped for a moment, "We - we - we - we, we ninja pass those guys, sneak in." He stuttered pushing out the words frantically.

"Then what? Give a "Colombian necktie" to a ten-year-old girl, come on!" Dean snapped, his grip tightening on Belle's arm as he almost yanks her into him.

"Look," Sam amends, keeping his eyes off Belle, "I know it's awful," Ignoring his brother's rebuttal he continues, "This isn't just about saving you, Dean. This is about saving everybody."

Yet, Belle... she didn't care, she'd watch it all burn, everyone die if it meant her family was safe. She wasn't a hero, by any means. Grandpa interrupted her thoughts, "She's gotta be stopped, son."

As they created a plan to make it to the house, it was agreed, Sam and Dean would sneak up to the east and Bobby south and Belle North.

Gulping in a deep breath of fresh air, Belle pulled her dagger from her combat boot, dipping the silver blade she had in holy water as she skidded along with the shadows, feet light, and silent. Making her way over to the smoking demon, she flipped the blade in her hand, and leaped up, encircling their hips with her legs as she jabs the blade into the throat of the hell ridden creature, "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adiuramus te." She whispers into its ear, her hand cupping the mouth as the sizzling of flesh mashed in with her chant. When the black smoke cleared the body fell, Belle fell gracefully with it rolling off it with a huff, eyes gleaming in the moonlight, boots sloshing in the inky black blood spilling from the dead suit. It's kind of beautiful in a way, blood in the starlight.

Picking her blade back up, she polished the red stain off with her sleeve, clambering up to her feet and making her way to that damned house. She's stopped though, by the panicked yelp of voices she hears coming from the east direction. Pulling her gun off her hip, she sprints over, just in time to catch up with her father, demons rushing after them. "So much for the element of surprise!" Belle skidded after them and Ruby? Apparently? "What the hell is taking Bobby?" Dean swore, a sliver of his anxiety cooling as he catches sight of Belle. As if their prayers had been answered, the sprinklers flashed on, demons wailing as holy water kit their skin, steam rising into the air like cool rain hitting the pavement on a hot summer's day.