Lagoon Part 4

Finally!! You guys asked for it, so here it is!!!!! Xoxo Panswendy

"Could I get any luckier?"

The next few days were spent with Pan and his dominance. Each and every time our skin meets, my stomach becomes a breeding ground for butterflies. I will never get over this immortal boy.

"Will the boys worry about us soon?" I asked as we lay in a meadow. My head was in Pan's lap and he was sitting down with his back against a tree. His soft fingers played will my hair as he looked down at me.

"They might. We'll go back soon. It's not fair to keep you away from your brother," Pan smiled at me.

I sat up slowly and curled up to Pan's side to rest my head on his chest instead.

"You know, he's not going to like this. He's always been a little protective over me," I told him.

"If worst comes to worst, I'll just had Felix take care of him. Jared isn't even a huge contribution to our life on Neverland," Pan laughed.

"It's not his fault that he's lazy and likes to sleep. Well okay, maybe it is his fault. Just promise me that you won't hurt him. I don't know what I would do if I lost him."

"I know, baby. I'll keep you safe first though. You will always be my main priority, you know that right?"

"Yeah but if it's between me and Jared, please choose Jared. I don't want our love to be the cause of his death," I told him. He just furrowed his eyebrows and ran his fingers through my hair.

"I can't promise that. You are my everything. Why are you talking about this any way. No one under my protection will get hurt. Neverland has been safer than ever."

I only nodded. I guess there wasn't much else to say. Just standing in his presence is enough to satisfy my every need.

"Let's go back home," he requested, talking about our hidden cabin in the woods.

He kissed my forehead and we stood up from the grass and flowers. Before I could head in the direction of our home, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his body.

"You look so beautiful. You are always the sun of my world," he whispered in my ear causing my heart to beat as fast as a humming bird.

His connected our lips and slowly we climaxed to a heated and fast moving make out session. My wrists were pressed against the tree bark by the force of Pan's hands. His lips continued to suck on mine and he carefully made his way towards my neck.

From my neck to my collar bone and from my collar bone to my breasts. He unbuttoned my olive green blouse and nipped at my skin, causing a deep moan to erupt out of the both of us. My back arched, trying to touch more of him.

"Patience, y/n," he smirked and looked up at me from his lower position. I only nodded and relaxed my body more. "There you go. Melt into me, my love."

"Pan," I say softy. "I love you."

He abruptly pulls away and takes a step back. His brilliant eyes searched my face. My face heats up, causing a deep blush. I knew I shouldn't have said that. He obviously doesn't feel the same way.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that," I practically cried as each silent second that ticks by breaks my fragile heart.

"Don't be sorry. Please don't be sorry."

I remained silent, not knowing what I should do. What was I expecting, for Pan to cheer and celebrate and tell me that he's loves me back? I'm such an idiot.

He grasped my chin with his gentle fingers and forced me to look into his eyes.

"Y/n you don't know how happy you just made me," he smiled and pulled me in. "These last couple of days have been the best days of my life. I thought that this was all fun and games for you, I couldn't even imagine someone so pure and perfect and beautiful and funny and adorable as you to ever even consider loving some one like me."

And I swear at that moment, I couldn't be happier.

"I wish I could've told you first, but I love you so much. I can't even fathom a life without you. Everything single thing about you is wonderful. It's a glorious masterpiece," he whispered in my ear.

When a snap of his fingers, we appear I our room and he kisses me roughly. Pan pulls my shirt open, causing the buttons to pop off. Immediately I covered as much as I could with my arms, still self conscious about my stomach.

He onto chuckles slightly and removes his shirt.

"You are such a silly little girl. You did the same thing when I brought you to the lagoon. You act as through you have imperfections. Please don't have to feel like you have to cover up when you're with me. I want to see all the beauty in the world perfected into your body and soul."

I only blush and Pan grabs my arms so remove them from the hold I had around my stomach. His lips kissed my hand and he placed it on his chest.

"Do you remember what else happened in that lagoon?" He asked slyly. I knew what he wanted.

"I ran away from you," I teased innocently.

"What were you doing before that, princess?"

"This," I spoke and slowly placed my other hand on the hem of his pants. It patiently entered and I immediately felt his bulge.

"Please." He begged as I grab a hold of his shaft. Incoherent murmurs escaped his lips as I start to pump. I rolled my thumb against the head and he rested his lips on my neck.

I start pumping faster and faster, enjoying making Pan feel this good. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine bring him to this vulnerable state. He's the almighty Peter Pan, begging me for more.

"Faster love, just a little faster," he moans grabbing my chest, kneading his fingers into the hills.

I pump as fast as my hand can pump and with a loud moan, a sticky substance erupted I keep on pumping, but slower, like a cool down.

I remove my hand and its drenched in his fluid. He smiles and grabs my face to press a sweet and hard kiss on my lips.

"I love you so much y/n," he mutters into the kiss. "Now go to the stream to wash your hands off. I'll be making dinner for you when you return."

I nod and he gives me another kiss on the cheek before I dismiss myself from the room.

The walk to the stream isn't too long so I didn't bother asked Pan to poof up a new shirt yet. I mean I still have my bra on, and that covers up about the same amount at a bathing suit.

I make sure to keep my dirtied hand away from touching the rest of my body. I wonder. No! That's gross. I couldn't. But Pan would never find out if I did. I'm far enough away from the house. Maybe....

I stuck a single finger in my mouth and sucked off his fluid from it. It's not that bad, kinda salty. But Pan shall never know! I would be too embarrassed.

As the river grows nearer I hear faint footsteps following me. I must be imagining it. The lost boys could never find us away out here. I quicken my pace just in case there is some danger lurking in the woods.

The crystal clear water was cold and refreshing against my hands as I washed off the rest of the fluid from my fingertips.

A crack of a branch echoes in the near distance, causing me to flinch. I power wash my fingers, trying to be as fast as I could. An eerie presence was felt behind me and a crack of another stick told me that some one was indeed behind me. I turned around and the notorious Captain Hook smirked down at me.

"Hello missy," he smiled and trailed his eyes down my chest. I covered myself as best as I could, but he pushed me into the shallow water.

"PAN!" I yelled but Hook kicked my stomach.

"Shut up, you brat," he seethed at me. A pirate came up from behind me and pulled me up by my hair. A cold dagger was placed against my neck.

And then everything went dark.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!! Much love to everyone!!! Comment of you want the next part!! IM EXPECTED MAS COMMENTS AND VOTES! Or no part 5.