Robbie part 2

Opening the door, her face trained of all colour as she saw and registered what was I front of her.

Robbie's limp and pale body hanging from the ceiling by a necklace of rope. The rolled up sleeves of his checkered shirt soaked in blood as it poured from the deep cuts in his arms. The crimson horror of his blood running down his arms the same way roots spread through the earth. The thud Y/N heard had been the chair falling to the ground.
She ran to Robbie dropping the present only focused on her best friend. she wrapped her arms around his leg lifting him higher than the rope so it no longer grasped around his neck as tightly as a snake. Bringing him down to the floor, laying him down as gently as she could she pulled out her phone calling an ambulance screaming down the phone tears flowing at a rate which never slowed. She used what ever she could to bind the wounds on his arms in an attempt to slow the bleeding. But anything she used was soaked in blood in a matter of moments.
" ROBBIE WAKE UP ! " She screamed in hysteria. She ran her blood covered hands through her hair tugging and pulling at it not knowing what to do.
" Please Robbie, please " she cried onto him holding him as tightly as possible in hope it would bring him back. But he was gone, is became was now became then and Robbie became a memory...

She stood over his coffin looking down upon the beautiful boy who even in death remained handsome. She held the present in her hand the same one she hoped to give him on the sane day she found him. Since that day she had cried with out rest, he would be the only thought in her mind and each memory of then made the pain worse. Each breath she took made her want to scream and follow the same path as Robbie, he should be here, this is all fake, it has to be she kept thinking. But as much as she tried to deny it she knew that it was all real. that she had felt his blood run over her body. That she heard the moment where he took his life, that she was the one to call the ambulance and that it wasn't a twisted joke.

She leant down and kisses Robbie on the forehead before placing the present inside the coffin with him.
She had got him a collage of every photo get had taken together, ones they knew about and ones they didn't. on the back of each picture was the date and the memory along with Y/N's feelings.
As well as that she had gotten a signed Arctic Monkeys CD remembering the time they had gone to see them in concert and the countless times they spent dancing around the house or singing in the car together. and finally she had gotten him a book filled with kind messages from everyone, fans, coworkers friends and family, reminding him of the impact he has.

The whole time Y/N's mind went back to that day. What if? She asked, what if I hadn't gone back to get my key, would I have gotten there just in time, maybe I could have talked him out of if, tried to convince him. Y/N played every scenario out in her head, different possibilities where Robbie survived.
But a what if will forever remain a what if, no matter how much you wish for it to be different.
Robbie was dead and Y/N was too late.

Hi, I wrote this imagine to spread awareness that guys suffer from depression as well and I don't think they get enough help as girls because it's considered weak, so I wrote this as a reminder. I really hope you like it.
And I would really like some answered to this question. do you like the imagines I write and do you think I could become an author? As in successful published books ??
I love you guys so much !