Chapter 11: Stars

I gazed at the stars as I laid down on the canopy of the trees . To me the stars were magnificent . forming constellations , something so beautiful and dangerous , as eventually each one would turn into a black hole and suck in everything around it including the light that other stars produced . in the city it was impossible to see the stars because of light pollution but here on Neverland they were clear , they looked like a gigantic spider's web spread across the sky covered in shimmering water from heaven . As the water was still they reflected the sky above and I truly felt as if I was in between two worlds in a tranquil state. no matter where I was if I was able to gaze at the stars I could escape from reality as my mind wondered . thinking about all the possibilities the world might have to offer .

Just then a silhouette flew through the sky and I knew it was Peter , gently he laid down beside him and I snuggled into his chest as he wrapped him arm round me . " I thought I'd find you here " Peter smirked at his achievement
" How did you know I would be here?" I asked
" When ever you feel upset , angry or homesick you find a way to gaze at the stars. Because you love the way it opened your mind to different ideas and new possibilities as a way of distracting you from what ever is going on in the world around you ."

"When did I say that then " I teased. yes that is how I felt about the stars and possibly a lot more but I never said it out loud .
" You didn't " A cheeky smile spread across his lips " I just know a lot about you "
I placed my head on his chest and felt his heart beat which seemed to increase . whilst he stroked my hair .

Which star is you favourite ? He asked . I had quiet a few . " The North star. The constellation cancer and Orion's Belt "

" What makes them your favourite ? " Peter questioned

" Well the North Star shines the brightest and is a way for lost travellers to navigate their way back home . The constellation because cancer is my star sign and Orion's Belt because I have three little moles on my right cheek and ever since I was little people would say I had Orion's Belt on my face . Not in a mean way , as in a obviation. What about you ? what's your favourite star?" I asked he probably didn't care too much about stars that's just mr but it was still nice he was trying to take an interest .

"The two up there ?" He said pointing to the second star to the right.

"Why.? " I looked up at him curious still laying on him

"Because that's the star that brought you to me ." He said with living eyes looking down at me . I blushed as he pulled me closer . we stayed there for a while in a comfortable silence on top of a tree gazing at the stars and then each others eyes seeing whole galaxy's as we leaned in and shared a kiss under the moon and stars . The kiss was beautiful , majestic . his lips and mine were perfect cushions for each other . Soft but firm and loving . We found a natural stopping point and both pulled away smiling . Falling asleep in each others arms

I am sorry this was short I have 6 exams next week and I am not prepared for any of them . Help ! xx