Flames

Peters POV

The lost boys were dancing around the campfire as I played the Pan flute, I watched as each one of them became entranced by my music .
I stared at the bomb fire and the flames began to rise and grow . The lost boys began to back away . The flames once orange with yellow flickering had now turned deep purple . The flames stood high above us all . In a sudden motion the flames vanished and a wave of energy pulsed through Neverland . Knocking everyone back .In the fires place stood a girl . He hair was a deep brown and came to her. Ribs ,she wore a a black dress that sleeves were lace and hugged her figure and no shoes. She began walking over to me and I was intrigued by her beauty and power . " Peter Pan ' she spoke. Her voice like velvet " Who wants to know " I replied u she smirked to herself . She caught me off guard by what she did next . In one fluent motion she had seized my heart in her grip and pulled it out of my chest. I stood there in shock . In front of me stood a beautiful girl with my heart in her hands and the power to kill me . She pouted her lips at me . " Aww poor Pan " she made a wooden box appear in front of her . she opened it and placed my heart inside . this confused me why did she take my heart if she wasn't going to kill me .

~~~quite some time has passed~~~~

Your POV

I was sent to Neverland on a mission . A mission to kill Peter Pan, I was one of the most powerful creatures to posses magic and the task had been given to me . When I arrived all the lost boys laid unconscious on the floor . Besides one. I know that he was the one I was looking for . I ripped out his heart and kept it safe after I wiped his memory of it happening and convinced him I was a lost girl . I've been staying on Neverland ever since . I've learnt to use weapons in more detail and how to stay alive . I haven't been able to use magic other wise it would blow my cover I had to pretend I knew nothing . Pan would always come over to me when training ,help me stand in the correct position and make sure I was doing it right .
Every time he touched me , it felt as if magic traveled through my veins sparking inside of me . Every time I looked over at him I saw him staring at me . His eyes softened and dilated when ever we made eye contact . We became closer with each passing day and it made it harder and harder for me to do what I was supposed to.

I went over to The woods where I always went to pick fruit this time in the morning . It was early so none of the boys would be awake , it was the perfect time for me , no distractions and I was free to have some alone time .I was picking some plums and felt a pair of hands snake round my waist and a chin on my shoulder ." Morning" a husky voice said closely to my ear
" Morning . What are you doing up. Your never up this early " You replied

" I wanted to have some alone time with you " Peter said . you could feel the warmth of his breath against your skin . it made you shiver and tingle. He flipped you around so you were facing him . this cause you to drop the basket of plums you had collected
"Peter what are yo-" you were interrupted by his lips on yours .The soft luscious lips against yours felt like magic . only this time it was a thousand times more powerful. even though I was enjoying it . Guilt consumed you more . Reluctantly you pulled away . Peter looked at you , you could see he was upset " I am sorry " you said , tears threatening to spill you pushed passed Peter and ran back to your tent . You couldn't do it . When you came to Neverland everyone told you pan was despicable and deserves to die but ... they were wrong and no matter how much you tried to convince yourself you couldn't believe it . And you couldn't kill him . Just then Peter came through the door and saw the years streaming down your face " Y/N what's wrong. I am sorry that I kisses you "
' No . it's not that " you sobbed . You walked over to the draw where the box was where you kept Peters Heart. You walked in front of him and held the box In front of him
' Y/N what's that ?" Peter asked
" Peter , Do you remember when I first came to Neverland . ? "
" Yea , you came here because you were a orphan and they people there ignored you and refused to take care of you , they starved you and. Gave you nothing "
" That's not entirely true " you said knowing that Peter was going to find out the truth
"What do you mean " he asked , you opened the box and showed Peter his heart " I was sent here to kill you . I put a spell on you so you would forget me taking your heart " you looked up at Peter and saw his eyes wide and mouth open . You began to cry , Peter was never going to forgive you . He walked over to you and closed the lid on the box holding his heart .
"It didn't matter . " You were shocked at what he was saying " my heart belongs to you Y/N . it's yours forever"
You smiled at what he said . Peter put his hands on your cheeks and used his thumb to wipe away your tears . he Leaned down and kisses your lips .The kiss was full of love and emotion you knew then that Peter loved you and what ever came your way neither of you what stray and together you could do anything ;) .

Thank you for reading . Thimble_X wrote this . vote and comment what you thought xxxx