Lagoon

Slight Smut warning

The sun was beating down on Neverland and it seemed everyone was boiling . " Okay , I 've had enough of this heat " Pan spoke rising from his log " Lets go to the lagoon " Almost .instantly everyone was running in that direction whilst taking off their outer clothes .

I arrived and saw all the lost boys playing happily in the cool refreshing water . I was about to go in and join them when Pan appeared next to me . " Follow me " he said in a husky voice whilst interlocking out fingers, causing my breath to catch .
Everyone on this island knew Pan . Everyone knew how fickle he was , so when being alone with him you had to analyse every possible scenario .
' Y/N , come on I want to show you something " Pan said a smirk forming on his face his grip tighting around my wrist an my nerves increasing .

We pushed trees and rocks and Pan took me in a direction I didn't know and everything around me was unfamiliar . " Pan , where are we going? "
" Sshhhhhh " He shushed me !
" Where almost there " he said plainly, I think he could tell I was a little annoyed that he shushed me .
After we continued walking for a few more minutes Pan let go of my hand . Honestly it felt weird having the wind pass through my fingers as Pans had been there for so long . We had arrived at the bottom of the cliff wall and Pan has next to it tracing his hands against the imbedded rocks . I sighed and ran my hands through my hair , I looked back and saw Pan had gone . " Pan , Pan " I called out " where are you ?"
Just then Pan popped his head out of a gap in the rocks I hadn't seen . A smile creeped upon his face and he raises his eyebrow . " Did you miss me ? " He said cockily . " Follow me "
I walked over to where the gap in the rock was . It was a small gap but luckily I could fit . It was dark and I was using the rock walls to guide me through . " Are you okay ? " pan called back " Yea " the light began to pour in and the space began to get wider .
My eyes adjusted to the light and I saw a crystal clear lagoon in front with a stream flowing into it from a waterfall.
" Pan , this place , it's , its beautiful "
" I thought you might like it " He said rubbing the back of his neck and smiling shyly . The glistening water was calling me towards it as the heat bellowed down on us .
" You can go in you know " Pan said as if reading my mind
" Great . I am jumping in . You coming ? " I began to pull at my top so I could remove it and jump into the lagoon . I looked over at Pan and saw his eyes widen and his jaw drop . This time a smirk was on my face as I dived I to the refreshing cool water . I soon heard a splash behind me , I turned around to see Pan rising from the water , taking a breath he went under again and began swimming toward me . "Pan "I squealed even thought know he couldn't hear me . He came closer and closer each time reaching out and grabbing my legs and feet making me squeal

.I took a step back until I was against the rock wall , only then did he come up . His eyes glistening with mischief as he the gap between us became smaller with each step he took. What was he doing , I couldn't tell if he was getting ready to splash me or anything else . To be honest all I wanted was for his lips to be on mine . Pan then raises one if his eyebrows and the corner of his mouth curled up creating his signature smirk and I prayed I hadn't just said that out loud . " You know love , secrets aren't aloud in Neverland " His voice was husky and strong and could make anyone's knees go weak . " So why do you have so many ? " I answered back . Pan was only centre meters away from me now and all I could think was how much of a tease he was being . He chuckled to himself before replying " So when I do something like this , no one expects it" He leaned and his soft plump lips met mine . Pan snaked his hand around my waste and made electricity pass through us where I could feel the warmth of his hand . Our lips moved together in perfect motion. Pan then traced the bottom of my lip with his tongue asking for entry and I playfully denied . " Whose being the tease now ? " Pan asked pulling away . Almost immediately I missed his lips against mine .
Pan removed his hands from my waist and to my wrist where he held my arms in place . He began to place kisses along my neck every so often sucking on a spot and occasionally biting earning a moan from me . Pan saw this as his opportunity and slipped his tongue into my moth . The Kiss filled with compassion and fire as we fought for dominance . I tried to move my hands from Pans grip so I could pull him closer but Pan didn't allow it and kept my hands against the rock , pushing down on them just enough to cause me a little bit of pain . Something about this and the control he had made him even more attractive. We were in the lagoon together before and I was fine but now with his hands running along my body I felt exposed and wished I could grab my clothes laying next to the water .
" You're beautiful . Don't try to hide it . Pan whispered into my ear causing me to shiver . I slipped my hand out from under his grip I ran my fingers down his chest tracing every dent , until I reached the hem of his trousers . I decided to leave my hands there and kiss his chest
'Tease " Pan moaned and I smirked knowing what he wanted . but he wasn't going to get it . Instead I slid my hands into his shorts and held his length in my hand . Slowly I began pumping my hand up and down earning a throaty moan from Pan . " Faster " his eyes were closed but he was excited . I could tell. I felt his hands move down to my thy and slowly begin to make there way up . I pumped my fist harder once again making Pan moan . I think he was close but before he would get the chance I removed my hand and got out of the lagoon leaving Pan there dumbfounded .

Okay so this was my first smut. Sorry if it sucked . also sorry for not updating in a while . including this I am doing three stories and revising so Yea . please vote and comment . we take requests . Thanks for reading .