Dream

Okay so I had a dream last night that Peter Pan was back In OUAT. And got all excited .This is what happened.
Emma, Henry, Hook were all at the docks when green smoke appeared.
From the green smoke Pan emerged a wicked smile on his face. " you really think you could kill me " he announced. Emma already in movement going directly to Henry" quite a performance don't you think " he smirked while strutting around the speechless victors he considered victims . Hook drew his sword and Emma created a fireball already tired of Pan and his malicious attacks. Ready to send him back. " I see the savour has learnt a few more tricks " Pan observed. " but what you didn't know is that when the dark one sent me away - I found some new friends.
Emma and Hook immediately became stiff there eyes glaring at Pan hating everything he is and everything he put them through.
" Boys " Pan yelled to the space around him. The clouds grew dark and heavy and eerie presence made the three shudder. Black rose from all around covering everything . Making it dark.screeches were heard along with Pans menacing laugh . " Pan never fails "

I've got all my mocks so I won't be updating for a while .sorry I promise to do the requests after exams xx