Bewitched

"Y/N, are you alright, you don't seem your bubbly self, your quite" Peter spoke walking towards you.
" Yes I am fine, just tired " it was true you were tired, it it wasn't just from the lack of sleep, you were tired of everything, your family which never stopes arguing, feeling alone when everyone else was happy, feeling useless and unwanted. But it wasn't that, something else had happened.
"Y/N what is it ?" He questioned again.
" Nothing honestly I am fine, how is everything? " you asked trying desperately to avoid the topic.
" Stop trying to change the subject Y/N, I can tell when your lying" he urged on raising his eyebrow.
" Peter I am not lying, I am tired that's all, I'll get some sleep and I'll be fine"
You desperately tried to persuade him, slowly making you say around the cabin tiding away abandoned items. Peter sighed, " my day would have been better if you were by my side" he whispered into your ear as he wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder. His touch only sparked the discomfort you had been feeling ever since it happened. You squirmed under his touch, removing yourself from him hoping he wouldn't get suspicious. He looked at you confusing slipping on his face and disappearing again quickly. The discomfort changed rapidly to pain, the pain went through your core once more but you desperately tried to hide your agony your breath became heavier as Peter looked at you curiously, watching your small movements. You tensed as it tore through you again, you held your breath each time knowing if you didn't a cry would escape.
Peter steps forward his arms open. You turn away from him. Peter sighs and lowers his arms standing there, looking at you as you avoid eye contact.
"Y/N please " Peter tried to get you to face him, or acknowledge he's there but you keep your gaze to the floor, clutching your stomach. You could feel the heat run through your skin. You ran your hands through your hair, pulling at it in a feeble attempt to distract yourself from the pain. You caught a glimpse of a dark blur. Slowly you brought your arms down so you could see them, a deep red and purple had burned into your skin and veins. you looked over at the rest of your body to see the same thing appearing. Looking up at Peter you saw horror on his face, His eyes were wide, his mouth hung open.
The burning sensation only grew, the flames glowing white as it consumed you, ripping trough the fibres in your body. You squeezed your eyes shut gripping at your stomach pulling at your skin before it became unbearable. You screamed out releasing your skin tattooed with red and purple leaving behind new marks from where your nails had dug into and ripped at you skin. Closing your eyes your cries bounced off the walls echoing through the realm heard by all. Petter staggered back from the force the scream produced, falling back against the wall. Nearby objects fell and shattered, furniture shook, the stacks of books that rested on the desk were now scattered on the floor next to the remains of bottles and pots.
You fought against this sensation that consumed you - but it was relentless. You managed to take one last glance at Peter before it took over completely an expression of pain and fear apparent. His eyes revealed terror as he watched, he didn't move as it controlled you, taking over. A white light bombarded your vision, restricting you to see anything else as it took over completely.

Peters POV

Y/N came home from collecting fire wood from the forest, eagerly she placed the pile she had collect by the fire pit before sitting down quietly. Her behaviours was odd, usually she would talk to all the lost boys a smile on her lips and a laugh that spread around camp. But today, she just sat there, her eyes darted around, as though if they stayed on something for too long it would vanish. She kept her hands in her lap and fiddled with the hem of her dark green top. " Y/N your back " she jumped at the sound of my voice. I smiled down toward her as she looked up at me with her y/C/E her make up smudged beneath it slightly under her right eyes from rubbing her eyes. She returned a small smile in my direction. " Y/N let's go to our cabin " I reached my hand out for her to take so I could help her up. She took my hand in hers and I interlocked our fingers, her small delicate hand in mine felt right. Slowly I traced my thumb against the back of her nuckles. Opening the wooden door with engravings of our adventures through out, We entered our cabin and Y/N began to tidy. I asked her if she was alright but I was only given an answer I knew was a lie. Y/N was always bad at lying. when ever she did she avoided eye contact with the person as well as her fingers dancing with the hem of her top if she couldn't busy herself with something else. I was concerned for her, Y/N means everything to me, if she's upset I want her to tell me, no matter what, no matter how small or stupid she may think it is, if it matters to her it matters to me.
Through every answer she gave she pulled a pained expression. I stepped forward to hold her an make sure she's okay when she screamed. The force sent me back tumbling, my back collided with the wall and many objects fell on me or smashed around me. She had deep colour trickling along her flesh, I keep my gaze on her. Confused and worried about what was going on. she looked up at me - she was scared, just as she did her eyes flashed black as a malevolent cackle filled the room immersing from Y/N lips but it wasn't her voice.
Y/N posture changed, she stood tall and proud, looking down on everyone.
" Hello Peter " she spoke valorously.
Immediately I knew who it was.
" Wendy "

I am sorry I haven't updated, school sucks and so does my family an it means every time I have an idea it goes awful because my imagination right now is rubbish, I am sorry this is bad but I though you deserved a imagine xxx